THE BROWNS BOARD

Cardinals Steal Scooby

wargograw

... ugh. At 0-13 he couldn't have been worse than what's been trotted out there. Huge steal for the Cards. We've only been developing him and training him for 6 months, he's probably much stronger and faster than ever before and even more removed from the injury.

This is the shit I hate about the Browns. If he starts for them and does very good I won't be surprised... just pissed off.

Hue Jackson needs relegated to Offensive Coordinator position and we need a real coach that can handle the development of this team. Sashi and team should have never let this happen.

... ugh. At 0-13 he couldn't have been worse than what's been trotted out there. Huge steal for the Cards. We've only been developing him and training him for 6 months, he's probably much stronger and faster than ever before and even more removed from the injury.

This is the shit I hate about the Browns. If he starts for them and does very good I won't be surprised... just pissed off.

Hue Jackson needs relegated to Offensive Coordinator position and we need a real coach that can handle the development of this team. Sashi and team should have never let this happen.

I am really not going to get my bowels in all that much of an uproar over this. The Cards may have done this as much as a publicity stunt as anything because isn't Scooby an Arizona hometown boy?

7th round pick who couldn't make 0-13 roster gone .... Oh no, what will we do ...

In other news, Gabe Wright back on the active roster and we added a Taylor Gabriel clone to the practice squad.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Browns-promote-DL-Gabe-Wright-to-active-roster-/feb402d2-9253-4d84-a7dd-41ca98454116

Well, if nothing else, Alford can make a free throw.

8552ffa9-b27f-e211-a211-002655e6c126_ori

If he goes and plays well for them then we know the browns have a huge problem evaluating talent. Hue isnt the d guy so this is on horton if scooby proves he can ball in Az. But we've seen what taylor gabriel is doing andvthat lands squarely on hue.

I said we're stuck with these coaches and whats happening this season is the lack of talent. But if these kids go somewhere else and immediately produce wellllll....... i dunno then. Its gonna be a kick in the sack if scooby does well. Im gonna almost hate the browns if that happens

Bonus Post..If depressed about Scooby going home..Stroll down to next story & see what Kessler's bringing home for Xmas..Engaged alright..Merry Xmas..Enjoy pics

If he goes and plays well for them then we know the browns have a huge problem evaluating talent. Hue isnt the d guy so this is on horton if scooby proves he can ball in Az. But we've seen what taylor gabriel is doing andvthat lands squarely on hue.

I said we're stuck with these coaches and whats happening this season is the lack of talent. But if these kids go somewhere else and immediately produce wellllll....... i dunno then. Its gonna be a kick in the sack if scooby does well. Im gonna almost hate the browns if that happens

And what exactly is Taylor Gabriel doing? With a top tier QB, with one of the best WRs to draw coverage away from him, 500 yards on 13 games? Shit, if we had him we'd be in the playoffs by now.

And what exactly is Taylor Gabriel doing? .... 500 yards on 13 games? .

He's simply outperforming our #1 draft pick....thats all....(plus the 3 other WRs they kept ahead of him too)

Coleman = 56 targets - 23 rec - 334 yds - 3tds

Gariel = 39 targets - 29 rec - 504 yds - 5 tds

so more catches, more yards, more TD's with fewer opportunities......and can return too....

and it's not due to his new team...Gabe did it here too......and was our #1 rcvr in preseason, only to get cut.....

and it's not due to his new team...Gabe did it here too......and was our #1 rcvr in preseason, only to get cut.....

He was probably being showcased for a trade or something.

He's a midget.

If you wanna argue that we should've kept him instead of Hawk, then ok....but we don't need a team full of midget WR's. (of course we just signed one to the practice squad)

He's simply outperforming our #1 draft pick....thats all....(plus the 3 other WRs they kept ahead of him too)

Coleman = 56 targets - 23 rec - 334 yds - 3tds

Gariel = 39 targets - 29 rec - 504 yds - 5 tds

so more catches, more yards, more TD's with fewer opportunities......and can return too....

I think the targets vs receptions can be mostly blamed on inaccurate QBs. Plus on the fact that a lot of Coleman's targets have been on long....low percentage like attempts. 25 plus yards often. Yes, he has had some drops. But, its not like he is Quincy Morgan or something....not yet anyway.

He was probably being showcased for a trade or something.

He's a midget.

If you wanna argue that we should've kept him instead of Hawk, then ok....but we don't need a team full of midget WR's. (of course we just signed one to the practice squad)

Except Hawk is a slot receiver and Gabe was an outside deep threat.....he had speed, not size......and not being showcased.....heck, he had double(over 600yds) the yards of Colemen as a rookie....

They shoulda kept him instead of Payton(not Hawk).....

I think the targets vs receptions can be mostly blamed on inaccurate QBs. Plus on the fact that a lot of Coleman's targets have been on long....low percentage like attempts. 25 plus yards often. Yes, he has had some drops. But, its not like he is Quincy Morgan or something....not yet anyway.

Nope. Not the case. He has far and away the lowest catch percentage on our team and one of the lowest for starters in the entire league......a good receiver should be in the 60% range.....really good are 65-70 or higher......Coleman just doesnt come down with it as often as his peers do....

and.....again.....he is the lowest on the team and they all are catching passes from the same guys....and Pryor is the primary deep threat.....Coleman is getting a LOT of short and intermediate routes(and has a number of blatant drops)....

It is what it is.....and he is not very impressive so far.....

It's all about three years from now with these guys, so we'll compare Coleman and Gabe then.

Glad to see him do well, Shanny knows how to use him. John Defillipo sure didn't.

Everybody forgot that name already, didn't they?

Z

Nope. Not the case. He has far and away the lowest catch percentage on our team and one of the lowest for starters in the entire league......a good receiver should be in the 60% range.....really good are 65-70 or higher......Coleman just doesnt come down with it as often as his peers do....

and.....again.....he is the lowest on the team and they all are catching passes from the same guys....and Pryor is the primary deep threat.....Coleman is getting a LOT of short and intermediate routes(and has a number of blatant drops)....

Well, what I say is that you have to prove it to me. Show the number/percentage of drops that Coleman has. Show the distance of the average pass thrown to him.

I say that he has been targeted with much longer than average passes, and that his drop percentage isn't all that bad.

Prove me wrong.

Well, what I say is that you have to prove it to me. Show the number/percentage of drops that Coleman has. Show the distance of the average pass thrown to him.

I say that he has been targeted with much longer than average passes, and that his drop percentage isn't all that bad.

Prove me wrong.

The departed Ghoolie had Coleman pegged with bad hands after the preseason.

In fairness to the deservedly departed his real point was that effective, bargain-basement OLs can and have been assembled.

All the above and beyond that hyperbole was just shit-stirring...

Patriots claim Floyd 1 day after Cardinals release him

nah, we wouldn't need him. :wacko:

NFL Insiders said any team picking him up would have to have a strong locker room... pretty sure the Pats qualify.

Prove me wrong.

I dont have to prove anything to you Gip....I took the time, posted the numbers.....now you prove me wrong....or look em up yourself if you care enough to see the truth....or dispute them, without valid facts and keep your head in the sand.....your choice....

Archived