THE BROWNS BOARD

Barrack HUSSEIN Obama sends out a anti christian card

DieHardBrownsFan

Do people really care about this?

I understand when you get the left-wing nutjobs that respond to Merry Christmas that you're a bigot and intolerant to people that don't celebrate christmas - that those people should get punched in the face.

But the president saying Happy Holidays, nobody gives a fuk

st. Stephen's Day greeting I'm happy to accept it.

WSS

Oh is that the day one gets to go around accosting poor unsuspecting souls by pointing out flaws in arguments they never made and generally putting words in people mouths? Ahhh yes the feast of saint typical what a day what a day. Why it only comes round once a year ill never know.

To appease evangelicals sure.

But if the president did put merry christmas on his card you can't deny people on the other side of the spectrum would bitch about it too - which is equally annoying.

Oh is that the day one gets to go around accosting poor unsuspecting souls by pointing out flaws in arguments they never made and generally putting words in people mouths? Ahhh yes the feast of saint typical what a day what a day. Why it only comes round once a year ill never know.

Without usual flurry of insults that you deserve I will just answer you're not too far off. Strangers are actually accosted on st. Stephen's Day as bands of revelers enter their homes with a dead bird strung to a stick, prying the king of all birds is dead. The festive visitors will refuse to leave the home until they are given treats of some kind.

WSS

I mean how much do people eat that line up.

"We're going to say merry christmas again" *roaring applause*

I dont know if u caught it or not but he was talking about about not renewing the statbucks lease in trump tower. Im sorry butthst doesnt sound all that appeasing. In any case then whatever anybody says frm now on is just pandering you simpletons cant see through. Nice new standard wr've set here

I dont know if u caught it or not but he was talking about about not renewing the statbucks lease in trump tower. Im sorry butthst doesnt sound all that appeasing. In any case then whatever anybody says frm now on is just pandering you simpletons cant see through. Nice new standard wr've set here

Nobody cares about the petty issues, what matters is making america great again.

hahaha

Festivus for the rest of us!!!

"The tradition of Festivus begins with The Airing of Grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people!"

"And now you're gonna hear about it!"

Merry Christmas, everyone.

And a Happy Kwanza to DieHard and OnePost. B)

Archived