THE BROWNS BOARD

Dylann roof

Westside Steve

So aside from the fact that the liberal media wants to keep as much racial tensions stirred up as possible is there any reason that this son of a bitch should be one of the lead news stories every single day? Is there any controversy whatsoever? Is there anyone here who doesn't think the cock sucker needs a bullet to the head right fucking now?

WSS

prison for years, getting beaten up every day til his appeals run out, then death penalty.

Oh yeah that does happen especially killing those blacks in church he's dead meat!

But machine gunning stupid SOBs like him would be OK with me....but a bit too "Nazi like" for most all of the world.

So aside from the fact that the liberal media wants to keep as much racial tensions stirred up as possible is there any reason that this son of a bitch should be one of the lead news stories every single day? Is there any controversy whatsoever? Is there anyone here who doesn't think the cock sucker needs a bullet to the head right fucking now?

WSS

I get your point here Steve as many of the other dolts don't. Yes there is more in the news than someone we should hate. I mean I didn't see anyone sticking up for Jerry Sundusky either.

Im assuming he's in the news cause his trial is going on right now, just a hunch. And they do this with every trial. Is this not a known thing what we do in this society with sensationalized trials? Member oj?

No no no. This has been non stop for months. That damn MSM!

Perhaps he should take the walk of atonement....ding...ding...ding...ding.....SHAME!!! :lol: Seriously though, the challenge and the moral struggle is for a crime this heinous raises a few questions? Do we honor the 8th, and 14th Amendments? Or is the rest of American society no longer bound by these standards. I'm unfamiliar with South Carolina's stance on the death penalty. I do think we have it right as far it being a "state" issue. As believer in Jesus Christ, these things will in the end work out because it is our belief that God reigns over the unjust just as much as the just.

As a far as the media coverage and it's impact on racial tension. I think Mr. Roof is the most responsible for that because he admitted that race was his motivation for this cowardly act. I think as usual the media on both ends (liberal/conservative) exploited these people and their families to further their agendas. In plain and usual fashion it spun us off into subject matter that in essence had zero to do with the fact that nine human beings lost their lives at the hands of 1 cowardly human being. Should he get the death penalty, if the South Carolina has that as an option....explore it. If they don't or explore it and still opt for life imprisonment, it's in God's hands at that point.

As I think others have said to your bullet proposal... I don't. Nine consecutive life without parole would be my choice.

As for the media... They covered the shootings... covered the arrest... covered the trial... will cover the sentencing. There were gaps in between when I heard nothing. You? After sentencing there will be gaps to appeals... their upholding or denial... final incarceration... a few anniversaries.

That's it unless you get your execution wish.

Shorter response would have been, "The motivation you assigned is wrong-headed bullshit and you simply cannot wish away/sweep under the rug news that makes you uncomfortable." But it's the holidays... ;)

Tour, I'll give you the short response. Bombastic? Sure most likely. Bullshit? No not at all. Maybe you don't see what most people see when they watch MSNBC. Probably not since you believed Chris Matthews is just a political enthusiast and not a shill for the Democrats.

But in this particular case, and that's the reason I mentioned it, I think we should be able to agree that MSNBC uses white supremacy as one of their narratives whatever speaking about things concerning the president-elect. Within seconds of discussing White supremacists and Trump's new staff they ran the story of this scumbag.

Coincidence? Personally I don't think so and I don't think you would either if it were your opponents doing it.

I don't have much doubt that if somebody really wanted to they could find a horrific crime or two committed on innocent white people by black thugs. I will also guess that if those stories got the same amount of national press in the video you might call foul. Even more if the people in charge of placement decided to tag every story with every reference to African Americans with one of those references.

Marcus oh I realize how the law works but just between you and me, well maybe and the millions of others who read this forum on a daily basis, I don't necessarily hold the United States Constitution or the politicians in charge of it as my own personal moral arbiter.

WSS

Marcus oh I realize how the law works but just between you and me, well maybe and the millions of others who read this forum on a daily basis, I don't necessarily hold the United States Constitution or the politicians in charge of it as my own personal moral arbiter.

WSS

You have that luxury. ?

Worst punishment would be incarcerated in the black gang general population area of the prison. Of course, they won't do that.

He will probably be in solitary confinement for his protection, being alone forever...but people get killed there too more than likely by another lifer. Good by me!

Tour, I'll give you the short response. Bombastic? Sure most likely. Bullshit? No not at all. Maybe you don't see what most people see when they watch MSNBC. Probably not since you believed Chris Matthews is just a political enthusiast and not a shill for the Democrats.

But in this particular case, and that's the reason I mentioned it, I think we should be able to agree that MSNBC uses white supremacy as one of their narratives whatever speaking about things concerning the president-elect. Within seconds of discussing White supremacists and Trump's new staff they ran the story of this scumbag.

Coincidence? Personally I don't think so and I don't think you would either if it were your opponents doing it.

I don't have much doubt that if somebody really wanted to they could find a horrific crime or two committed on innocent white people by black thugs. I will also guess that if those stories got the same amount of national press in the video you might call foul. Even more if the people in charge of placement decided to tag every story with every reference to African Americans with one of those references.

I'd prefer you dealt with the longer one... if you can. Give it a shot and I promise I address it, and the rest of your above post, in turn.

One exception, since it was not part of your reply to me...

Politicians are "in charge of" The Constitution? Really?

By the way Tour, 9 life sentences? Yeah that'll show em. Hey make it fifty, or would that be cruel and unusual punishment?

Nine consecutive... as in never a hope of getting out... not a single glimmer.

But the way lethal injections have gone since manufacturers have refused to sell to states, executions might be approaching the pain level of living out ones years in incarceration. Bullet to the head doesn't get there. Still... all fall short of "life".

The mistake you make now is constantly thinking you know where I am coming from. You did not used to do this. Case in point... I am not against capital punishment because as a "soft, bleeding heart lib" I think it is too cruel; I oppose it because it is too fast.

So do you bud.

Look at the dylann roof / Donald Trump article in slate that Cysko posted in the Trump as the Devil thread.

Tour, you should see it too.

Still have a dozen "Obama is the devil" threads to get thru first...

He will probably be in solitary confinement for his protection, being alone forever...but people get killed there too more than likely by another lifer. Good by me!

Ditto... also no rehab... no vocational distractions... no GED classes...

Just a "man" alone with his thoughts for decade upon decade...

Maybe a magazine or two of our choosing... Ebony might be a great choice except for too many female images... maybe Jet would be better...

Ditto... also no rehab... no vocational distractions... no GED classes...

Just a "man" alone with his thoughts for decade upon decade...

Maybe a magazine or two of our choosing... Ebony might be a great choice except for too many female images... maybe Jet would be better...

A friend worked for awhile at the super max in Colorado. He said that those guys are all in modified solitary because they can't communicate with other inmates. It would be like collecting Bond villains together. So the seclusion and lack of human contact (guards are instructed not to talk to them) eventually makes most of them go insane.

I'd prefer you dealt with the longer one... if you can. Give it a shot and I promise I address it, and the rest of your above post, in turn.

One exception, since it was not part of your reply to me...

Politicians are "in charge of" The Constitution? Really?

Nine consecutive... as in never a hope of getting out... not a single glimmer.

But the way lethal injections have gone since manufacturers have refused to sell to states, executions might be approaching the pain level of living out ones years in incarceration. Bullet to the head doesn't get there. Still... all fall short of "life".

The mistake you make now is constantly thinking you know where I am coming from. You did not used to do this. Case in point... I am not against capital punishment because as a "soft, bleeding heart lib" I think it is too cruel; I oppose it because it is too fast.

Still have a dozen "Obama is the devil" threads to get thru first...

No no, since you don't seem to believe me I thought you would enjoy the Slate article comparing Donald Trump to dylann roof.

WSS

Tour your explanation for what you support is inexplicable to me. Our prisons are already overcrowded, he's guilty as shit. They should haul his ass out behind the courtroom as soon as the verdict is read. Bang. Cost of $.40 to the American taxpayer. Next.

That's what the Commie Chinese used to do and bill the family.....maybe they still do.

Archived