THE BROWNS BOARD

Politically Correct

One Post

I Think you missed the point.

That being 'politically correct' means you don't get to passively (reinforcing the systemic patriarchy with occupations ending in -man for example) or actively (calling people you don't like faggots or niggers or pussies for example) be an asshole? No, the point is quite clear.

That being 'politically correct' means you don't get to passively (reinforcing the systemic patriarchy with occupations ending in -man for example) or actively (calling people you don't like faggots or niggers or pussies for example) be an asshole? No, the point is quite clear.

Actually I think it's closer to the idea that getting pissed off because somebody says the word mailman or waiter and waitress is stupid.

Then again the idea of Newspeak did originate in your country bud. :)

WSS

I live in a small town and there's hardly any black people that live here. A black family moved in my block and I wasn't mad one bit. I'd just figure with them having young boys that in the future we would finally have a good basketball team.

"Brother Steve this is brother Mike at the First Baptist Church. It seems the black family that has moved into town has blessed us with coming to our church. Please pray for us Brother Steve as they have only been attending for a couple of weeks and they have already taken over the music program. God Bless."

Archived