THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Chargers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you God! We needed that win!!! GO BROWNS!!!!

Anyone notice Bosa moving to the LDE?

Cause he couldn't do shit against JT.

First off, ur right JT handled his business....he is afterall one of the best LT's to ever play....and bosa is a rookie, u remember that right? Second, LDE/OLB is bosas natural position. They move him to the other side usually only to counter something the offense is doing.

It was funny how Dee Haslam couldn't watch. :)

...and Hue standing there on the sidelines looking like, "What just happened? Is the game over? Did we actually win?"

Thanks God!

Christmas will be that little bit better now. For the fans, the players & their families!

The family is coming over....the nephews will be congratulating instead of consoling me.

First off, ur right JT handled his business....he is afterall one of the best LT's to ever play....and bosa is a rookie, u remember that right? Second, LDE/OLB is bosas natural position. They move him to the other side usually only to counter something the offense is doing.

The Browns have given up the most sacks in the league, u remember that right?

a Christmas miracle!

We won a stinking game, Miracle? Yeah, I suppose the missed kick with no time left was Divine intervention.

Thought they were going to blow it for sure.

Good for them to finally win one, but I'd rather it be next week.

Now please go ahead and beat the Squealers New Years. I've come to the opinion the 49ers probably suck worse than the Browns anyway. Bye-bye #1 pick. Checked the standings- we can't finish any worse than the #2 pick regardless.

We won a stinking game, Miracle? Yeah, I suppose the missed kick with no time left was Divine intervention.

Now please go ahead and beat the Squealers New Years. I've come to the opinion the 49ers probably suck worse than the Browns anyway. Bye-bye #1 pick. Checked the standings- we can't finish any worse than the #2 pick regardless.

Sorry...the Rams suck worse than both Cleveland and the Niners and they mortgaged their future for a really shitty QB.

Sorry...the Rams suck worse than both Cleveland and the Niners and they mortgaged their future for a really shitty QB.

I spoketh too soon Mark saw those sucky Niners actually won. Hate to say it Mark- GO RAVENS! So the Steelers have to play their starters. You wouldn't want a win against their scrubs, or would you? :)

wow. clear the path to super greatness. we beat a bad friggin team, prob almost as bad as we are yet with more talent. feel great about the win? half you idiots sound like ur 12 years old: "thank god!' "thank santa!'

well if you like make-believe you can go watch star wars..............nerds.

PFFFFTTTT!

Archived