THE BROWNS BOARD

Merry Christmas!

Kvoethe

Merry Christmas to all of you Dawgs out there!

Dear Santa is it too much to ask for a freakin' W? If not how about a new car. :lol:

Merry Christmas to all of you Dawgs out there!

Dear Santa is it too much to ask for a freakin' W? If not how about a new car. :lol:

Well it looks like the car is out now. :huh:

GO BROWNS BEAT PISSBURGH.

Merry CHRISTmas to all you pancake eatin...........and A Happy New Year!

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!??

WOOF WOOF!! Merry Christmas & a Ho'd Ho Ho!! Missed The Tavern Action Yesterday, but the friends finally talked me into going to a real Tavern in my hometown of Greenville,NC to the Browns Backers Club. Never missed a snap & got them off the Jerry Sherk #72 announced attendance figure to #73 of Joe Thomas. Hell Yes we all cried in the longest 4th quarter ever..Hope you Did & YES SANTA IS A BROWNS FAN TOO..GO BROWNS!! (now back to my hangover before in-laws dinner :wacko:)

WOOF WOOF!! Merry Christmas & a Ho'd Ho Ho!! Missed The Tavern Action Yesterday, but the friends finally talked me into going to a real Tavern in my hometown of Greenville,NC to the Browns Backers Club. Never missed a snap & got them off the Jerry Sherk #72 announced attendance figure to #73 of Joe Thomas. Hell Yes we all cried in the longest 4th quarter ever..Hope you Did & YES SANTA IS A BROWNS FAN TOO..GO BROWNS!! (now back to my hangover before in-laws dinner :wacko:)

Sounds awesome, Gumby.

I got a Browns Backers Presidents football form the Browns this year as a "holiday gift" and I had all of the attendees that came out to see an 0-14 team on Christmas Eve sign the ball. Lots of hugging an cheering and high fives all around. Great way to start Christmas ... the family stuff we will be easy now ... walking in there a winner.

Zombo

Elf this morning, Home Alone and The Grinch for later. Love my

Christmas movies. Later on I'll be wasted on wine

And I'll watch Christmas Vacation.

What a good day

You should have watched the Cavs game today. It was special. :)

Merry Christmas from the Curmudgeon.

You should have watched the Cavs game today. It was special. :)

Merry Christmas from the Curmudgeon.

109-108 yeah that was very merry! Saw the highlights including Stephon doing his 3 signal when they were up.

Nice Christmas Day for us hope you enjoyed your day also.

Archived