THE BROWNS BOARD

2017 Free Agents

darren15

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was never sure where Hightower fit in a 4-3 base...

TJ McDonald I think could be in our sights

Agree...

Also still could be something to the Trumaine Johnson rumor... just may have to incubate a while... like until the draft.

Looks like we are done making a splash. I really thought we would have matched up Hightower with Collins. Anyone have any leftover ideas?

They have not done anything for the defense yet...which is where I thought they would make their moves. We got OL, WR, QB...but no defense...unless you count Colling. But I am just thinking about the last couple of days. Still a few names out there...like Hightower. Perhaps now only "minor" moves. TJ McDonald would be imo a somewhat "minor" move.

They have not done anything for the defense yet...which is where I thought they would make their moves. We got OL, WR, QB...but no defense...unless you count Colling. But I am just thinking about the last couple of days. Still a few names out there...like Hightower. Perhaps now only "minor" moves. TJ McDonald would be imo a somewhat "minor" move.

Im with you Gip.....waiting for more.....

And....Id say we ONLY got OL......thats it...

Britt is a lateral move....at best......and(imho) a small step down, not an improvement....Id rather have Hawk and Pryor over Britt and nobody anyday of the week.....

And....presumably....we did not get a QB who we plan to play.....so, QB was not addressed either...

So....yes, OL has been addressed...... one year later than I would have liked.....and we have an additional 2nd round pick attached to a masssive contract....

And folks are acting like we won the lottery.....hahahaha......Ok.....Ima wait to see how this all unfolds before I crown Shashi or jump off a building......

Britt is a lateral move....at best......and(imho) a small step down, not an improvement....Id rather have Hawk and Pryor over Britt and nobody anyday of the week.....

And....presumably....we did not get a QB who we plan to play.....so, QB was not addressed either...

So....yes, OL has been addressed...... one year later than I would have liked.....and we have an additional 2nd round pick attached to a masssive contract....

And folks are acting like we won the lottery.....hahahaha......Ok.....Ima wait to see how this all unfolds before I crown Shashi or jump off a building......

why don't you also wait to see how it unfolds before you condemn him?

Well...right now...without see what if anything else they would do....I see BO as the incumbent starting QB. I mean....aside from Kessler backed up by Hogan....what else is the plan? Draft a rookie and start him right away? Maybe. But that is an iffy situation if you don't get your guy.

Well...right now...without see what if anything else they would do....I see BO as the incumbent starting QB.

Incumbent?......cmon Gip....the Browns havent even announced they traded for this guy....not one good word....

You know what it says on THEIR website?>........Browns acquire 2nd round pick.....(thats the headline)...

So....no....he is not what they went after and he is not the incumbent and he will not be our QB going forward....

And if he IS????......then the Browns are currently completely disrespecting the guy they hope will run their team...

Incumbent?......cmon Gip....the Browns havent even announced they traded for this guy....not one good word....

You know what it says on THEIR website?>........Browns acquire 2nd round pick.....(thats the headline)...

So....no....he is not what they went after and he is not the incumbent and he will not be our QB going forward....

And if he IS????......then the Browns are currently completely disrespecting the guy they hope will run their team...

Still....with the composition of the QB staff on this team right here right now..11:02 AM on Saturday March 11, 2017 ....BO IS the starter. Sure...that could change in a day.....after all, yesterday Morning RGIII was the starter on this team.

I understand that is may certainly be a fluid situation.

right here right now..11:02 AM on Saturday March 11, 2017 ....BO IS the starter.

If both BO and Kessler are on the roster come Sept. 10...who starts though?

Make up your mind.....

Today was the discussion....and I say Kessler.....which makes him the incumbent.....

If we are suddenly speculating....my speculation is that BO doesnt see a start for the Browns......ever.....

And, if he does, it's not ahead of Kessler seeing a start.....

Make up your mind..... Don't need to...I am getting in touch with my feminine side ;)

Today was the discussion....and I say Kessler.....which makes him the incumbent.....

If we are suddenly speculating....my speculation is that BO doesnt see a start for the Browns......ever.....

And, if he does, it's not ahead of Kessler seeing

a start.....

You cannot change the parameters ...IF both BO and Kessler are on roster Sept 10...who starts?

You cannot change the parameters ...IF both BO and Kessler are on roster Sept 10...who starts?

I didnt change the parameters......you did....

... he will not be our QB ...

My money says Kessler would be "todays" starter.....

...and I say Kessler.....

....my speculation is that BO doesnt see a start for the Browns......ever.....

Who do I think starts?.......did you read ANY of my replies.....(every one of which answered that question)....

Why would we have made a splash on defense just before the most loaded defensive draft for many years?

Agree, so we had better see about 9-10 defensive picks out of the 11, especially edge, corner and safety. I would grant them a BPA @ TE and RB if that is the best on the board at the time of the pick.

Was really hoping to see us sign an OLB during FA, as I just dont see any draft prospects and feel like it's something we need to address THIS YEAR...........(cause Ive been waiting for fucking ever for an OL fucking Bee...

And get me a safety too........(for the love of god)......thanks :)

There is still time....

Carry on....

Was really hoping to see us sign an OLB during FA, as I just dont see any draft prospects and feel like it's something we need to address THIS YEAR...........(cause Ive been waiting for fucking ever for an OL fucking Bee...

And get me a safety too........(for the love of god)......thanks :)

There is still time....

Carry on....

Plenty of great safeties in this class Mud-I think we use one of our 2nd rounders for him unless one of the top 2 falls to #12.

Plenty of great safeties in this class Mud-I think we use one of our 2nd rounders for him unless one of the top 2 falls to #12.

Yep....this draft is loaded with DB help.....:)

I love Adams.....damn near would take him first......(he's in my top 3)....BUT.....I see a few we could tap later that will produce....

and my favorite dark horse bargain is Marcus Maye......check m out....hes a player...

Archived