THE BROWNS BOARD

Are You Freaking Kidding Me?

Flugel

1st and Goal at the 2 yard line with a RB that rushed for 150 yards and you prefer to throw a pussy-footed bubble screen against Pittsburgh's Junior Varsity?

Faaaaawk Hue!

This weekend I've seen the following teams using Bubble screens in the game plans: Ohio State in a 31-0 ostrich pose, Washington in a game plan Alabama was extremely thankful for and a Cleveland Offense terrified of Pittsburgh backups.

And Hue is worried about the front office? Do I really need 1 more year to tell everyone I've seen enough?

For those of you mad at me for quitting on the last regime finishing 3-18 = losing the veteran buy in; I've seen enough of this staff even quicker. Who wants continuity of this? Go ahead - run it...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we played it to give Pitt a chance to win and secure the #1 pick. That part is obvious.

we played it to give Pitt a chance to win and secure the #1 pick. That part is obvious.

So bringing the game into OT and down to the 2 yard line was all acting for the benefit of fans that have followed this team at least 30 years?

Thank God we've raised the bar on what's acceptable moving forward. Yay!!!!!!!

We should secure 5 more 1 win seasons by refoing the caching staff all overbagain. Than doing it again at this time next year and again the year after that. At which point the browns org will be reaching out to the genius's here at the browns board to cone coach their team made up of all practice squad guys. Coach em up

We should secure 5 more 1 win seasons by refoing the caching staff all overbagain. Than doing it again at this time next year and again the year after that. At which point the browns org will be reaching out to the genius's here at the browns board to cone coach their team made up of all practice squad guys. Coach em up

Can't wait! The AFC North needs us to assume our position for the same spankings and 1-15 they expect from our barometer of continuity.

1st and Goal at the 2 yard line with a RB that rushed for 150 yards and you prefer to throw a pussy-footed bubble screen against Pittsburgh's Junior Varsity?

Faaaaawk Hue!

He couldn't call plays for any high school team in my area...... Absolutely inexcusable, and dude better be looking over his shoulder after that series.

So bringing the game into OT and down to the 2 yard line was all acting for the benefit of fans that have followed this team at least 30 years?

Thank God we've raised the bar on what's acceptable moving forward. Yeah!!!!!!!

sure, you can't see that ? This whole season was a classic tank job just like when Indy sucked for luck.

Yeah man, I'm super upset we didn't beat those Pittsburgh backups and lose out on the #1 pick.

Damn this coaching staff, fire em all

Yea, our drafting history makes me cream myself for the #1 pick......... Can't wait.

"Unless" we're planning on moving down in which case i dunno i might snap

OH SNAP!!! LOL first time I said that! LOL

Faaaaawk Hue!

This weekend I've seen the following teams using Bubble screens in the game plans: Ohio State in a 31-0 ostrich pose, Washington in a game plan Alabama was extremely thankful for and a Cleveland Offense terrified of Pittsburgh backups.

And Hue is worried about the front office? Do I really need 1 more year to tell everyone I've seen enough?

For those of you mad at me for quitting on the last regime finishing 3-18 = losing the veteran buy in; I've seen enough of this staff even quicker. Who wants continuity of this? Go ahead - run it...

Ummm.....I cannot argue with a single word. - We are the dumbest friggin football team. Just plain dumb decisions!

Throw bubble screens against a defense you've been averaging 10 yards a carry on is "coaching them up?"

sure, you can't see that ? This whole season was a classic tank job just like when Indy sucked for luck.

Yeah because going all the way into overtime and having first and goal at Pitt's 2 yard line against their junior varsity only to compromise ethics right then and there is the better route to go with your loyal customers/fans? I fail to see the honor you see in such ethics.

There's easier ways to forfeit a football game if that's all Jimmy and his employees are wired to stand for. Jimmy made a killing off of gullable customers accepting such treatment at Pilot. He's gotta be ecstatic people like you find it so wonderful today.

And if you think you see Andrew Luck on our door step as a prize for all this - I'd rather read your reply after your alarm clock wakes you up from this pipe dream. Do you really think it matters whether Jimmy's chosen ones draft 1st or 2nd overall when there's clearly not an obvious Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning waiting for us at #1 overall? How much will this matter?

Let's all approve what we saw today because we need to pretend this is our only shot at continuity and progress?

Jimmy's last chosen ones finished 3-18 in their final 21 games so the only continuity I see working here is we need to accept losing even more frequently with smiles on our faces with an ability to join hands and sing Koombaya in approval?

What was I thinking? We really have a Wonderful Football Life...

A HB that had already fumbled on the goaline.

Not to mention that play would have worked. 3 WRs vs 3 DBs. Pryor just whiffed on his block.

why didn't they run Atkinson then? He showed he can bang it in from the goal line

Do you really think it matters whether Jimmy's chosen ones draft 1st or 2nd overall when there's clearly not an obvious Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning? How much will this matter?

Let's all approve what we saw today because we need to pretend this is our only shot at reasonable continuity?

I must be as pissed as you are because I agree with everything you say.

Consistency for the sake of consistency is dumb. You've gotta have the right people to be consistent WITH.

Hue has made some truly head-scratching calls this season.

I go into this offseason thinking that we have a 3rd rate game-day HC.

....and thinking that we draft college players that are good at the college game and don't think about how they'll project into the NFL game.

I must be as pissed as you are because I agree with everything you say.

Consistency for the sake of consistency is dumb. You've gotta have the right people to be consistent WITH.

Hue has made some truly head-scratching calls this season.

I go into this offseason thinking that we have a 3rd rate game-day HC.

....and thinking that we draft college players that are good at the college game and don't think about how they'll project into the NFL game.

sounds about right to me

They aren't firing everyone again, so the fire everyone crowd needs to move on.

I don't think they will do it.

But I wouldn't care if they did

Yeah because going all the way into overtime and having first and goal at Pitt's 2 yard line against their junior varsity only to compromise ethics right then and there is the better route to go with your loyal customers/fans remaining?

There's easier ways to forfeit a football game if that's all you and your employees are wired to stand for. Jimmy made a killing off of gullable customers accepting such treatment at Pilot. He's gotta be ecstatic people like you find it honorable.

Do you really think it matters whether Jimmy's chosen ones draft 1st or 2nd overall when there's clearly not an obvious Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning? How much will this matter?

Let's all approve what we saw today because we need to pretend this is our only shot at reasonable continuity?

Jimmy's last chosen ones finished 3-18 in their final 21 games so we have tons of continuity working here in terms knowing how to lose consistently.

there's never a clear #1 pick, we have to trust the people that get paid to make those decisions, we have not had a QB since Kosar so someone in this draft is a franchise QB, there usually is one in every draft, we just have to find him. I hope it's Trubisky and we take him #1 overall. If he turns into the next franchise QB nobody will care what pick he was.

Archived