THE BROWNS BOARD

Giants @ Packers

LondonBrown

I want GB to win. A good friend of mine is from There and she is a HUGE GB fan. So when I'm not rooting for the Browns I root for GB

Good game, but Lord did NYG blow this early. A couple of drops doomed them while their 2ndary was covering like MoFos...

It ain't over, but feels like they just let the Pack hang too close for too damn long.

Good game, but Lord did NYG blow this early. A couple of drops doomed them while their 2ndary was covering like MoFos...

It ain't over, but feels like they just let the Pack hang too close for too damn long.

Absolutely, left too many points out there not getting first downs and taking FG's near the red zone

I'll bet the Pokes are happy to not be playing the Giants, IIRC the G-men beat dem Cowboys twice this year.

I think they wanted them. That is usually how lockerooms think.

They've got their hands full, and so do Falcons. Should be a great weekend of Football.

Zombo

Isn't it fucking amazing? ALl you jackoffs with your "defense wins" bullshit, and Rodgers beats 26 1/2 minutes of GREAT DEFENSE by passing.

OFFENSE WINS..................... OFFENSE MAKES THE DEFENSE...............

As Michael Strayhorn said................... Aaron Rodgers wore the NYG defense out..........he destroyed them. It made the OL shine and have the edge, and it demoralized the Giants.

OFFENSE. That's all there is to it.

Yeah it didn't help at all that GB played the best defensive game of their entire season to set up all that offense and keep them in the game for the first 28 minutes while Rodgers waited for some "Mo" to appear.

Isn't it fucking amazing? ALl you jackoffs with your "defense wins" bullshit, and Rodgers beats 26 1/2 minutes of GREAT DEFENSE by passing.

OFFENSE WINS..................... OFFENSE MAKES THE DEFENSE...............

As Michael Strayhorn said................... Aaron Rodgers wore the NYG defense out..........he destroyed them. It made the OL shine and have the edge, and it demoralized the Giants.

OFFENSE. That's all there is to it.

So, you are saying we need a quarterback?

Archived