THE BROWNS BOARD

Facebook

medicineman

Not sure if any of you already knew this or even care but facebook does pay people to "spy" on everybody, if you want to know who they have watching you click on the lock symbol on the top right of your page, click on how to block somebody who is bothering you and when it asks for the name type in facebook security and it will show you who they have watching you, Most people only have 2 names myself has 8 because I am always getting kicked off for weeks at a time, Just putting this out there, It is different if you try it from your phone but from a lap top or desk top just click on the lock symbol as I said above.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had three people on mine all from ohio, mostly girls, I can't imagine the things they were posting they would compromise any sort of security team.

If you read the snopes article it explains why those 3 girls showed up. It's not that they're watching you. It's that they somehow had some sort of "activity" that may have included the words security or something. So when you typed in "face book security" the search feature brought up those profiles that may be 2-3 "hops" away from you...think friend of a friend of a friend.....that had those search similiarities.

I'm 30 (31 this week) so my facebook is full of other people's weddings and babies.

Twitter is more interesting, though I mainly use it for keeping up to date with sports news. These days, especially NFL, news is broken first on twitter, so I follow various people there.

I don't face or twit. We know gal who closed her account out - she found out that some nut went

through a drivethrough at a pharmacy, saying he was her daughters grandfather.

It wasn't. Even used her daughter's name. Very weird. Too much public talking brings out the nuts.

I use mine a lot to keep people updated on my playing schedule. Lots of my Facebook friends are fellow musicians and an awful lot of them love posting daily anti Trump horseshit. I try to stay away from Politics on Facebook. That's what this forum is for.

WSS

Yep I agree. I keep away from politics on there

I'm 30 (31 this week) so my facebook is full of other people's weddings and babies.

Twitter is more interesting, though I mainly use it for keeping up to date with sports news. These days, especially NFL, news is broken first on twitter, so I follow various people there.

You old fucker you.

Archived