THE BROWNS BOARD

Super Bowl

Clevfan4life

Thanks pgh

Pit didn't have anything to do about it. Thank goodness NE won instead of pit.

Oh I don't care for ATL or NE here.

NE is the greatest team in the modern era...... Period. Pitt, Dal and SF all have to take a back seat to the Pats.

Hate 'em all you want, but they are pretty amazing.

NE is the greatest team in the modern era...... Period. Pitt, Dal and SF all have to take a back seat to the Pats.

Hate 'em all you want, but they are pretty amazing.

Yes definitely #1 on America's Most Hated now above the above three....throw in the Yank$ and Red Sox too.

It's better than the steelers getting in.

I would rather the steelers won and then get trounced by atl. Gut feeling is that pgh would have been a better matchup for atl. Falcons are still gonna score on NE but i dont think they're gonna outscore brady. They're gonna have to run tight bump and run man coverage all game to have a shot cause we saw tonight what brady does to zone.

I would rather the steelers won and then get trounced by atl. Gut feeling is that pgh would have been a better matchup for atl. Falcons are still gonna score on NE but i dont think they're gonna outscore brady. They're gonna have to run tight bump and run man coverage all game to have a shot cause we saw tonight what brady does to zone.

If I had to listen to two weeks of "here we go steelrz" I think my ears would bleed. Screw them.

Greatest coach ever, Greatest QB ever

Greatest but far from the most classy or respected!

Landry, Shula, Walsh, Lombardi.......

Montana, Young, Griese, Starr.......

You can add your own favorites, I doubt Hoodie & Brady will be tops on any list west of Foxboro.

I dont think brady is the best qb ever for the fact montana, staubach etc didnt play in a water downed league with the rules of today they give qbs and wr huge advantage over bs.

Maybe Brady a big * for best modern new rules QB?

Still can't beat out many of the old timers in class and who didn't throw a flat ball to win. :lol:

Isn't this the kind of problem that we would love to have in CLE with the Browns? It is what it is. An excellent organization (for the most part) that has created a culture that seeks to win. And win they do. If the Pats scenario was given to us, we would tell all the haters to "Suck it".

When Brady's talent starts to diminish, let's see then what happen next and how well Hoodie can coach the next one. But the Pat's success isn't all Brady. Hoody seems to love white guys (just an observation) that do exactly as they are told and play the game with passion, heart, and execution. Very little of "it's about me and my brand" attitude in NE.

Go Atlanta!

Holy shit - Robert Kraft is drunk on national television! He's hilarious!

Funniest drunken owner I've ever witnessed---Ted Turner in 1982.

The Braves (the Dale Murphy, Bob Horner years) were on the road in California and had to wait for a

late game to conclude before they found out they had clinched the division. TBS was showing the celebration

and Turner got on camera and was shit-faced to the point of incoherence. Priceless.

When Turner was the captain of the winning yacht in the America's Cup in '77 or'78, he was so drunk at the

awards ceremony afterward that he literally slid out of his chair and disappeared under the table.

Patriots were catching a lot of flack for their subpar performance against the Texans. What many people tend to forget is the Texans' defense forced many a team into ugly games, and the Patriots still WON. The Steelers' defense is an up and down unit, but they were badly exposed by the greatest QB ever, and by a white WR from Monmouth.

Yes definitely #1 on America's Most Hated now above the above three....throw in the Yank$ and Red Sox too.

Probably, but not to me. It's still Balt, Pitt, & Den at the top of my "hate" list

I got over Belichick a long time ago. They are winning the SB- remember, he shut down Mike Martz and the "Greatest Show on Turf," although I know Martz out coached himself a tad in that one.

Also, with 9 SB appearances, NE is now the leader. If they win, they're one behind Pitt in SB wins...."One for the Thumb, Vol. II"

Patriots were catching a lot of flack for their subpar performance against the Texans. What many people tend to forget is the Texans' defense forced many a team into ugly games, and the Patriots still WON. The Steelers' defense is an up and down unit, but they were badly exposed by the greatest QB ever, and by a white WR from Monmouth.

And just wait till they add McCaffrey to that group. He is perfect for that offense. B)

People hate the Patriots because they win.

Just like Ohio State. Lots of haters because they win and are never that far from another championship trophy.

Still some top teams win with more class than others like GB, the old MIA teams, SF when Eddie D ran it among others. ALSO sometimes it's just the fans of certain winners that are just totally obnoxious that make their teams "easy to hate"? Think so?

Thanks pgh

Dude I can live with your love for terrorists, street thugs and brutal communist dictators but sucking Steeler dick is beyond the pale.

If the Patriots were allowed a 106 man roster and were allowed to field two teams I'd rather they both went to the Superbowl than ever see the Steelers there again.

WSS

New England is the greatest team in the SUPER BOWL ERA bar none. No one has sustained so high a level of play for so long. Brady, love him or hate him, is a fucking legend. You're watching the greatest QB of all time play out right in front of your eyes. Just enjoy it, don't be a salty hater. He's got to play for somebody. Bill Belichick, love him or hate him is a fucking legend and a football genius to boot. Imagine what could have been but that's modell's fault not his.

Plus fuck Pittsburgh. It's not because they beat us and they own our division. It's because every front running fake ass fan in Ohio is a Steeler dicksucker. Whenever I see a Steeler/Ohio state fan I know they are a fan who can be immediately discounted.

Dude I can live with your love for terrorists, street thugs and brutal communist dictators but sucking Steeler dick is beyond the pale.

If the Patriots were allowed a 106 man roster and were allowed to field two teams I'd rather they both went to the Superbowl than ever see the Steelers there again.

WSS

haha. Left my coffee in the kitchen ! LOL

WSS

Dafuq are u talking about, i said these two teams are the two most hated franchises for me. The "only" reason i would have wanted to see pgh win is because my gut told me they were a better matchup for the falcons. I wanted both teams to lose if that was possible but it isnt. So which team losing is best for ATL, that was the long and short of it. Reading comprehension?

Maybe u should get a job so u cant start drinking at 11am

Maybe if u should get a job so cant start drinking at 11am

You definitely have a way with words.

Archived