THE BROWNS BOARD

Sheard

alporcini

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep going. Everyone's entertained by your downhill slide in wittiness

At least I had a level from which to go down. If its gone downhill, it is because you are the most boring person to make fun of on here. There is just no challenge to making fun of you.

Yes, it's harder when you don't talk about yourself every other day like a woman. I feel like I know your family better than my own.

At least I had a level from which to go down. If its gone downhill, it is because you are the most boring person to make fun of on here. There is just no challenge to making fun of you.

Yes, it's harder when you don't talk about yourself every other day like a woman. I feel like I know your family better than my own.

I have no doubt that my family is far, far, more interesting than yours...under any circumstances. I mean, you really are a dullard....and I suspect that you are probably the sharpest tool in your shed.

Its a good thing I sent my daughter to live down in Texas. She raised the average IQ level of the state several points when that happened.

No, because next it will be Judges.

I want to improve on the quality of people around me. Not wind up in the gutter with them.

You live in New England. Only a change in Latitude will help you out. You will still end up in the gutter, but at least you may be warmer.

I feel like I need to get involved here.

This is all about the fact that Boo Radley is in denial of the fact that the Patriots cheated, and that Brady lied, and covered it up by trashing his cell phone with the incriminating evidence of his cheating.

He says he has "alternative facts"...but refuses to reveal them.

That is what this is all about....just in case you wanted the background.

Considering the number of players to come and go the past few seasons, probability dictates some should succeed. Most however, haven't.

yes but that's why browns fan sweat and cry about those that do.

most don't see the light of day of a nfl career after berea. that's how bad our FO has been since reinception.

Wait a minute, werent you the Judge caught whittling under his robe during a trial a couple of years ago?

It was in Ohio. Youre in Ohio. Cayanne county?... no thats not it, Cayahoga county! Yes, thats it. Where do you work?

I searched Gipson the other day along with all kinds of variations of "judge" and "Cleveland" and found nothing.

This is all about the fact that Boo Radley is in denial of the fact that the Patriots cheated, and that Brady lied, and covered it up by trashing his cell phone with the incriminating evidence of his cheating.

He says he has "alternative facts"...but refuses to reveal them.

That is what this is all about....just in case you wanted the background.

Trolls leave after they start starving.

didn't gipson used to play safety for us? how about skrine? benjamin? mack? how many guys in SB that were browns?

drain the swamp in cleveland.

4 OTOH...

Sheard either got injured and/or lost his job. Don't care either way, mild contributor to a perennial playoff team.

Mingo...Lol

Gabriel...Bounced back after a bad 15 campaign and terrible camp in 16. Has a stud playing across from him, a Pretty good QB, and good running game. Strange he'd have a good year with shanny though...

Mack...Great player who wanted out.

So?

No one gets every move right. No. One.

Edit: Schwartz...Wanted to keep him, but agent was playing games. Can't blame a new regime for thumbing their nose at drama.

I think the list of failures would be greatly depressing, so I ain't going there

No one gets every move right. No. One.

seems like you want to argue everytime i say something. fuck.

no one get's it right everytime but percentage cleveland getting it wrong is greater than every other team with .500 winning record. hell at this point i'll put money on the friign detroit lions drafting better than the browns.....and that was unheard of 15 years ago.

I searched Gipson the other day along with all kinds of variations of "judge" and "Cleveland" and found nothing.

Lol, Gipper is real, I've met him at least a half dozen times, met his wife, he really is an attorney and serves as a judge/justice too.

Now, I don't know how he ended up getting into it with Boo Radley, I thought old Boo was doing a great job setting the Steelers fans straight, made my life easier. Gipper usually checks out on the weekends, and then comes in swinging Monday morning, and the trivia and surveys are now part of our fabric.

The fact that he never admits when he is wrong is part of his charm.

And he has been buddies with Westside Steve since high school.

That's the story of Gipper.

Zombo

Archived