THE BROWNS BOARD

Canadian Mosque Shooter was a White Nationalist

Osiris

So the coward goes into the mosque while people are praying wearing a ski mask, kills and injures a bunch of people, and actually screams "Allahu Akbar" while doing it to try and make it look like a "muslim" did it. I always knew white nationalists were probably doing shit like this, but now we have proof.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/01/30/deadly_quebec_city_mosque_shooter_appears_to_be_a_white_nationalist.html

http://nypost.com/2017/01/30/deadly-canada-mosque-shooting-condemned-as-terrorist-attack/

here goes osiris again. seriously? ALL white nationalists do this stuff?

why not go with "all Muslims are terrorists" then?

all black people? The left gets to unfairly portray large classes of people based on the actions

on one person.

But nobody else does, because that...wouldn't be....."fair". That's how the left

manipulates power. and the past eight years, even their president did it.

The truth is, this guy should go to jail for a long time. So should anybody that does it.

There are examples of blacks, and Muslims, and women, faking being victims.

This vile crap is just another way of framing a group that you don't like.

Since I don't believe in God or religion I fail to see how its more heinous to have happened in s mosque than, say, a gay nightclub. It doesn't matter where a psycho decides to kill people it's equally reprehensible regardless of race or location

Who is arguing that it is more heinous?

Lots of people. Check the reporting.

Maybe they are talking about the part where the guy tried to frame Muslims for it? That does add an extra element of evil to it. That said, if someone posed as a gay person and shot up a night club, I would say it is just as bad as well.

Obama's false racism claims are putting cops' lives in danger | New ...
nypost.com/.../obama-should-stop-smearing-cops-by-calling-them-racist/

Jul 8, 2016 - If black victims really believe police are so racist, why would they ... John Lott is author of “The War on Guns: Arming Yourself Against Gun Control Lies.” ... of the shooters “wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”.

There Have Been Over 100 Hate Crime Hoaxes In The Past Decade ...
www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/.../hate-crime-hoaxes-growing-epidemi...

May 2, 2016 - False flags, in which people deliberately stage attacks on ... Claim to be avictim of a hate crime, though, and half of today's ... An epidemic of lies ... false flag hoaxes in the West almost exclusively use white males at the hoax's ...

The Top 10 False Claims of Racism on Campus | Daily Wire
www.dailywire.com/.../top-10-false-claims-racism-campus-aaron-bandler

Nov 11, 2015 - Naturally, people were up in arms about campus "racism. ... My work directly involves black trauma and non-white suffering. I do not ... Two students at Vasserman College were victims of a series of hurtful ... There needs to be a movement to EXPELL Payton Head... for race baiting, inciting to riot and lying.

3 Black University Students Charged After Claiming They Were ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../three-black-women-claim-they-were-beaten...
Feb 1, 2016 - "The evidence indicates they were actually the aggressors in the physical altercation," said university police in a statement.

no, after all of Os's talking about his being a "victim", he is bashing all white nationalists?

based on one nutjob.

There are nutjobs in most any profession. Dr's, lawyers, dem presidents, "Christians" ,

"Muslims"

I suppose one of us could find a black Muslim who does something terrible,

and apply that to bashing Os and all black Muslims, but that would be really stupid.

Black nationalism - Wikipedia
Black nationalism (BN) advocates a racial definition (or redefinition) of national identity for black .... must develop their own society and ethical values, including the self-help, community-based enterprises, that the black Muslims supported.

How dare you mention a trait about the shooter that I share! Don't try to generalize about a group I'm a part of Osiris!

Ha! Okay, well I'm sure you know its the 'nationalist' part that's the problem.

Cal, do you not see how immediately you've gone on the defensive because this is a white guy? How you instantly tried to deflect this to any other topic?

Woody, save your breath. He isn't capable of introspection. You should put him on ignore like I did. It's driving him nuts.

Incidentally, I've come to the realization that he's Wally Walrus. That would explain his cartoonish behavior, animosity towards you, and the fact that he always calls you Woody Woodpecker.

Ha! Okay, well I'm sure you know its the 'nationalist' part that's the problem.

Woody, save your breath. He isn't capable of introspection. You should put him on ignore like I did. It's driving him nuts.

Incidentally, I've come to the realization that he's Wally Walrus. That would explain his cartoonish behavior, animosity towards you, and the fact that he always calls you Woody Woodpecker.

Cal offers up strange nicknames for everyone. It's quite creepy, in all honesty.

no, after all of Os's talking about his being a "victim", he is bashing all white nationalists?

based on one nutjob.

There are nutjobs in most any profession. Dr's, lawyers, dem presidents, "Christians" ,

"Muslims"

I suppose one of us could find a black Muslim who does something terrible,

and apply that to bashing Os and all black Muslims, but that would be really stupid.

Black nationalism - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_nationalism

Black nationalism (BN) advocates a racial definition (or redefinition) of national identity for black .... must develop their own society and ethical values, including the self-help, community-based enterprises, that the black Muslims supported.

Racial nationalism whether white black or other is against American principals. I read white nationalism as the belief that the nation should belong to whites which I reject.

exactly. racial nationalism is a misnomer,

patriotic feeling, principles, or efforts.
I find some of the synonyms offensive...
synonyms: patriotism, patriotic sentiment, flag-waving, xenophobia, chauvinism, jingoism
"their extreme nationalism was frightening"
I find some of the synonyms offensive...
doesn't seem that patriotism is a part of racial superiority, which is just awful, not American.

Only radical and extreme white nationalists. You know ;)

Majority are peaceful right?

WSS

No no no. That comparison can not be made here. A white nationalist that doesn't shoot Muslims doesn't equate to an everyday Muslim.

I want to see Cal's response here. In an attempt to equate this to "Not all Muslim's are terrorists", he seems to be defending white nationalism.

seriously?

I said this:

"doesn't seem that patriotism is a part of racial superiority, which is just awful, not American."

any racial superiority is just awful. How the hell is that defending it???

No no no. That comparison can not be made here. A white nationalist that doesn't shoot Muslims doesn't equate to an everyday Muslim.

I want to see Cal's response here. In an attempt to equate this to "Not all Muslim's are terrorists", he seems to be defending white nationalism.

You're right, everyday Muslims are worse. White nationalist don't inherently hate and kill gays or view women as property. I mean both have a sense of god-or-higher-power-given superiority and righteousness but the Muslim has that extra dimension of hate going on.

You're right, everyday Muslims are worse. White nationalist don't inherently hate and kill gays or view women as property. I mean both have a sense of god-or-higher-power-given superiority and righteousness but the Muslim has that extra dimension of hate going on.

Pumpkin from a few years ago would be so ashamed. Remember when it was edgy enough to hate on conservatives and Christians? Before your 180?

Now new edgy Pumpkin is placing white nationalists above regular Muslims. What a shame.

Archived