THE BROWNS BOARD

Liberal actress wants a military coup to depose the president

calfoxwc

That's a no no. Ur supposed to be flying the American flag. You guys would be boiling if that was an Obama flag.

Damn straight they would.

"marxist pig obamao orders military to fly his flag instead of old glory" without any substance or fact, I'm guessing.

well, can you imagine any military WANTING an obamao flag on display?

not me.

that says a hell of a lot. We have a real commander-in-chief now.

At least he respects our military bigly, and knows how the hell to salute properly.

Yeah he respects the military bigly. Btw that raid killed like a bunch of children, good job trump

That raid was planned in advance under Obama and the timing was set to happen when there was a dark night which happened under Trump who approved the raid. When terrorists use children as a shield then sometimes collateral damage occurs. In this case our soldiers were taking fire from a building and warplanes were called in to take it out.

That raid was planned in advance under Obama and the timing was set to happen when there was a dark night which happened under Trump who approved the raid. When terrorists use children as a shield then sometimes collateral damage occurs. In this case our soldiers were taking fire from a building and warplanes were called in to take it out.

This is correct. As even stated by Vox, who I think we've previously established are quite liberal:

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/2/2/14485736/trump-fault-yemen-raid-al-qaeda

"Trump is inexperienced and erratic. That doesn’t mean the botched Yemen raid is his fault."

But because it happened under trump he gets the "full" blame. Im sorry these are long standing standards here at the poly board.

This is correct. As even stated by Vox, who I think we've previously established are quite liberal:

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/2/2/14485736/trump-fault-yemen-raid-al-qaeda

"Trump is inexperienced and erratic. That doesnt mean the botched Yemen raid is his fault."

Nope its all his fault. He is "directly" responsible for that seals death just as if he fired the bullet. Commie fascist donald stalin trump

odd how that switches. every failure under obaMao was bush's fault.

even obamao said it. but now, nothing is obamao's fault, because Trump is pres.

the old hypocritical flippity-flippity two-faced sombeitch reversal.

Archived