THE BROWNS BOARD

Judge dismisses Muslim clock boy lawsuit

calfoxwc

the other one was also dismissed. IMHO, what a sad excuse to try to win the lottery via

a setup frivilous lawsuit. No wonder both were dismissed. Yes, it divided our country,

thanks to obaMao siding with clock boy publicly.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/02/judge-dismisses-clock-boy-lawsuit-against-ben-shapiro-awards-attorneys-fees/

I think that is why his father has his hands over his face.

the attempt? to win the "lottery" in a lawsuit failed. It seemed

like a total set up from the gitgo.

I was in electronics in the service, I went through four years of electrical engineering school and I've worked in electronics ever since. This is the difference between a promising engineer's homemade clock project original.jpg

And a publicity stunt aimed to cause a stir

texas-muslim-student-clock.jpg

I understand you need to start somewhere, but all this kid did was strip a digital clock out of its case and messily stuff it into a small briefcase (that's not a "pencil box") He was even warned by his science teacher not to go around showing it off, yet he did. And what I find most ridiculous is that he described it as his 'invention'. He did literally zero of the work to make that happen. All he did is take something that already worked and put it in a different vessel. As Obama would say "You didn't build that"

I was in electronics in the service, I went through four years of electrical engineering school and I've worked in electronics ever since. This is the difference between a promising engineer's homemade clock project original.jpg

And a publicity stunt aimed to cause a stir

texas-muslim-student-clock.jpg

I understand you need to start somewhere, but all this kid did was strip a digital clock out of its case and messily stuff it into a small briefcase (that's not a "pencil box") He was even warned by his science teacher not to go around showing it off, yet he did. And what I find most ridiculous is that he described it as his 'invention'. He did literally zero of the work to make that happen. All he did is take something that already worked and put it in a different vessel. As Obama would say "You didn't build that"

It would be nice if our mainstream media would have told the whole story like you just did. Instead clock boy gets his 15 minutes of fame and a trip to the WH to see Obama. What the MSM doesn't seem to realize is that there are too many alternative media sources the public can go to now to get the rest of the story they leave out.

Archived