THE BROWNS BOARD

Muslim's and their racism.... Coming to our country.

BrownsKidd

Canada: School “Refugee” Violence - The New Observer

newobserveronline.com/canada-refugee-violence-schools/

Apr 13, 2016 - Fake refugee children “resettled” in Nova Scotia, Canada, are ... report, it said that the story “has drawn the wrath of many of our readers, ...

Extremist violence 'exploded' in record year for refugees - The Local

https://www.thelocal.de/.../extremist-violence-exploded-during-record-ye...

May 23, 2016 - Left-wing violence at the Blockupy protest in Frankfurt in March 2015. ... Thenumber of solved cases of attacks on refugee homes lay at 26 ...

EU migrant crisis: Brussels leaders bicker as refugee violence flares in ...

www.express.co.uk › News › World

Mar 2, 2016 - There were violent scenes across Europe today, with migrants ... Refusing to put a limit on the number of refugees entering her country, she ...

30,000 Refugees "Go Missing" As Swedes Face Increasing Violence ...

www.zerohedge.com/.../30000-refugees-go-missing-swedes-face-increasi...

Aug 5, 2016 - However, the report makes no mention of how many of these ... The attacker, who was already suspected of another violent subway crime, was ...

Migrant attacks reveal dark side of Germany - BBC News

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35633318

Feb 22, 2016 - Attacks on terrified refugees in Germany have provoked public revulsion and ... Germany's justice minister Heiko Maas spoke for many when he ... There are those who say that such violence represents the extreme edge of ...

5 facts about the Muslim population in Europe | Pew Research Center

www.pewresearch.org/.../5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe...

Jul 19, 2016 - In many European countries, including France, Belgium, Germany, .... 2) Forrefugees from Islamic countries, Sharia and Islam in general, is 'normal'. ...... 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against ...

Canadians Regret Welcoming Muslim Refugees | The Daily Caller

dailycaller.com/.../after-importing-thousands-of-refugees-canadians-now...

Jul 6, 2016 - After welcoming almost 12000 refugees to their region, ... values and a majority now say Islam's mainstream doctrines promote violence.

How Sweden became an example of how not to handle immigration

www.spectator.co.uk/.../how-sweden-became-an-example-of-how-not-to...

Sep 3, 2016 - We've taken in far too many people and we're letting them down badly ... by a car bomb outside Gothenburg, another apparent victim of gang violence. ... Sweden accepts morerefugees in proportion to size of population than ...

Growing concern for German churches: Muslim refugees harassing ...

religionnews.com/.../growing-concern-for-german-churches-muslim-ref...

Jun 3, 2016 - Growing concern for German churches: Muslim refugees harassing Christians ... with RNS-VIOLENCE-REFUGEES, originally transmitted on June 3, 2016. .... The Germans likemany others allowed too many wolves amongst ...

STATS: Migrants Committing Disproportionately High Crime In ...

www.breitbart.com/.../germany-registers-surge-crimes-right-wing-radical...

May 23, 2016 - While much of this criminality concerned illegal border crossings, German ... readiness to use violence, both by right- and left-wing extremists.” But while attacks on refugeecentre rose to 1,031 compared to 199 in the prior ...

yeah, let's let a million unvetted (the same as "U.N. vetted) Muslims into

our country.

after all, they just want to drink tea, and live peacefully in our country.

I wonder where Osiris gets his nonsense.

Germans Arming Themselves Against Violent Muslim Refugees ...
Feb 1, 2016 - Germans Arming Themselves Against Violent Muslim Refugees- Legally and Illegally. avatar ... Many gun dealers are sold out on these items.

Nobody said Trump condones their actions. I am saying that the neo-nazis and people who believe like they do feel empowered because the candidate they favored won. When people feel empowered, they think they have license to go do whatever they want. We should not be surprised that their is an increase in attacks, hate-mail, bomb-threats, and arson happening to Jews, Muslims, and gays. Their is a common denominator here and it's that white supremacists hate all three.

Did BLM feel empowered with Obama as their president? Maybe. But at least Obama said something to criticize the behavior.Trump remains silent, or at best, tepid in his criticisms.

"Police are investigating a wave of alleged hate crimes against Muslims, Hispanic Americans, black people, ethnic minorities and the LGBT community in the wake of the US election.Attackers professing support for Donald Trump have been accused of numerous attacks in the 24 hours following his shock victory, including death threats, physical assaults and racist graffiti."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-president-supporters-attack-muslims-hijab-hispanics-lgbt-hate-crime-wave-us-election-a7410166.html

So you're worried about Jews, gays, and other minorities, yet are you looking at who actually is committing these crimes? You say you struggle with what is the right choice to do. You talk about logic. So how about gathering some statistical facts so you can make your mind up instead of just letting fear and Briebart and Fox News make up your mind for you?

Yes, well, and then there's this

http://lidblog.com/top-30-fake-hate-crimes/

Yes, well, and then there's thishttp://lidblog.com/top-30-fake-hate-crimes/

I have no doubt that a small minority are fake. Your link proposes that most are fake, which is silly. The mosque I go to received hate mail. I saw it myself. It was reported in the local Patch. That wasn't fake. In any case I imagine we all trust the FBI to have accurate stats?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/politics/fbi-hate-crimes-muslims.html?_r=0

No? How about this one:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/11/30/report-trumps-election-led-to-a-surge-in-hate-crime-infographic/#613b35bf5f0d

Come on Osiris be serious. That's charged hate crimes. When a group of black teenagers attack a white person it's almost never charged as a hate crime unless the white guy is r etarded

I am quite serious on this matter. While it is likely to be the case that white persons attacked by minorities aren't identified as hate crimes, that has no bearing on the fact that a rise against hate crimes vs Muslims has been observed. I would not be surprised if some minorites are committing more hate crimes against whites out of anger that Trump is elected. I oppose crime and violence in general.

You can come up with all the facts and figures you want but can you come up with the actual video evidence?

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/top-100-black-mob-violence-videos/

I can, but how does that serve my purpose? A video says nothing about the prevalence and increase of events from one point in time to another. Statistics, facts and figures do.

No I believe you that hate crimes against Muslims have increased. It doesn't surprise me, given the rhetoric on both sides. Still if you're looking for me to go "oh no, the poor Muslims" I'm not going to do that any more for them than any other group. It's a tough old world we live in.

No I believe you that hate crimes against Muslims have increased. It doesn't surprise me, given the rhetoric on both sides. Still if you're looking for me to go "oh no, the poor Muslims" I'm not going to do that any more for them than any other group. It's a tough old world we live in.

Nope, that's not what I'm looking for. The world is tough, and it is unjust. Doesn't mean we shouldn't oppose injustice.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

- Edmund Burke

So, os, the dramatically increasing Muslim aggression, terrorist acts, sexual assaults,

physical assualts and intimidattion of good people whose only reason for having

targets on their backs is that they are NOT Muslim...

that's okay with you, or what? saying your mosque got a few death threats. Hate crimes

happen from violent criminals. They exist. That doesn't justify the trouble and violence being

caused by radical "Muslim" refugees, immigrants, and illegals crossing the border.

You aren't being honest when you simply defend Islam at any cost, and won't even admit

that far too many refugees are radicals prone to violence and hate.

So, os, the dramatically increasing Muslim aggression, terrorist acts, sexual assaults,

physical assualts and intimidattion of good people whose only reason for having

targets on their backs is that they are NOT Muslim...

that's okay with you, or what?

Are you a fucking idiot? You really think he's "OK with that"?

STFU, asswhole woodpecker. He ignores the truth about the ottoman empire,

ignores the truth about the ancient massacre of the Israeli tribes, ignores any

question from anybody that he can't/won't admit the answer to... says that

there is no serious problem with violent crime from refugees from the mideast,

wants open borders with all Muslims from that part of the world, has nothing to say,

though, about the German Christian family that dirty corrupt obamao and holder

fought like hell to kick out of our country.....

etc etc etc.

How the hell are we supposed to figure that? I asked the question, asswhole birdbrain.

Archived