THE BROWNS BOARD

Muslim's and their racism.... Coming to our country.

BrownsKidd

So I picked up a new Fishing Kayak and joined a user group on Facebook. Many of these user groups have great information from other users so they are worth Joining IMO.

I posted a thank you for letting me join the group, and then proceeded to get a few members to post likes and comments. Then another user posted a comment and tagged a friend of his. The user was clearly Muslim. I thought, I'm just going to check out his FB page.

Well, this guy is enjoying the luxury of life and lapping it up by being a sponsored athlete (at least that's what he says). But when you scroll down, what you see is a racist muslim

https://www.facebook.com/zub3ir?fref=ufi

If you don't want to visit his FB page, here is a picture posted on it.

pakistani-nazis-1418322220-8756.jpg

This guy doesn't speak for all Muslim's, I get that. But it had me thinking about refugees and the potential for the type of mindset we are bringing into our country. We have the left who is calling Trump a Nazi Facist, and there are plenty of Muslim's who would have joined Hitler in the slaughter of Jews.

Just some thoughts.

what's all the more worrisome, is the historical connection between the arabic/muslim

leaders, including the ottoman empire, to the nazis.

the muslim ottoman empire committed genocide vs the armenians, atrocities vs

other major groups....

and some very prominent scholars believe that is where the nazis got their genocide

of the Jewish people. The hatred of the Jews seems to be some kind of Muslim/arabic

superiority or something - extreme identity culture that just keeps continuing.

So the headline here is some guy on the internet likes hitler? I mean, you get hitler lovers in the darkest recesses of the net, it's far from being representative of any group as a whole. That's why we don't post pictures of neo-nazis and say 'why are christians nazis' or bullshit like that.

isil is committing genocide vs Christians, in Iraq, for example, now.

this past year.

Iran threatens to wipe Israel off the map most of the time.

"Islamic" terrorists speak of murdering infadels all the time.

isil is committing genocide vs Christians, in Iraq, for example, now.

this past year.

Iran threatens to wipe Israel off the map most of the time.

"Islamic" terrorists speak of murdering infadels all the time.

Cool. So should everyone make threads or posts based on clearly fake/troll FB accounts?

I don't face, why is it clearly faked? It was apparently taken down...

for good reason....

The Muslim connections to the nazis

wasn't fake, so.....just makes for a bit of questioning...

I don't face, why is it clearly faked? It was apparently taken down...

for good reason....

The Muslim connections to the nazis

wasn't fake, so.....just makes for a bit of questioning...

Fake pics that aren't of the individual, troll like posting, questionable inactivity.

Too easy to spot a fake. Anything else is conversation for another thread and time.

Here's a few other guys that like Hitler. Only they are at a Trump rally and doing the Nazi salute for Trump.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-elect-alt-right-white-supremacists-nazi-hitler-salutes-richard-b-spencer-a7431216.html

Oh, and they aren't just a bunch of white guys, people who share their values have actual parties in the USA:

http://www.americannaziparty.com/

So, are you fucking kidding me? "But it had me thinking about refugees and the potential for the type of mindset we are bringing into our country." The mindset is already in the country. Wake up, dude, and putting Trump in power emboldened that mindset.

Here's some more for you. The supposedly staunchly Christian KKK were admired by the Nazis.

http://www.ozy.com/flashback/when-the-nazis-courted-the-kkk/60067

So who worries you more, some guy who lives in Mauritania and hates Jews, or entire organizations of white guys in America who hate Jews and who love Trump and are feeling giddy with power now? Gee, a dozen or so Jewish Centers received bomb threats in the past week. A mosque is burned down and their Jewish neighbors gave them they keys to the synagogue so they have a place to pray.

So hmmm, lets put two and two together here. There are some white nationalists out there who love both Hitler and Trump. Trump gets elected. A mosque gets burned down and Jewish Centers receive bomb threats. The Jews who live in a little Texas town where a mosque was torched clearly don't think Muslims are bad people since they are letting them pray in their space. So gee, I wonder who is a bigger threat to Jews in this country, Hitler-loving white nationalists, or refugees who are fleeing for their lives and probably wouldn't be fucking dumb enough to cause trouble for fear of being sent back to a war-torn country?

Guys, I'm not trying to say that racism doesn't exist in the U.S. Obviously it does, to those that feel the need to point that out, thanks Capt. Obvious. My point is that there are many that want to bring in more Muslims that do need genuine help, but potentially harbor these types of mindsets. It's bad enough that we have our own idiot hitler loving citizens, to deal with, do we want to take the chance of more coming into our country?

I guess I find it very shocking that someone would post this on their FB page, but since he is in a Muslim country (somewhere in Africa i believe), I guess it's not surprising.

As far as who we want, maybe the answer is we don't want the hitler loving facists, and we don't want racists gay hating muslims either. Can't we say we don't want neither?

Also, just because neo-nazi's like Trump doesn't mean Trump condones their actions just like Obamer wouldn't condone BLM riots and burning of homes.

I think it's safe to say that we as a country don't want any type of racism in this country, but we would have to assume that there is a percentage of refugee's that are coming in that have a dissent for Jews, and then not just them, but also for the alternative lifestyles that they disagree with.

I think it is natural to assume, that the more and more muslims come into this country, we will in the future start seeing a backlash against the gay community and other equal rights that we have fought to try and attain.

Again, this isn't for all Muslims. I work with many at my company. They keep their religion to themselves and the work hard and successful. The refugee's I would be more concerned with.

This is not easy to answer, and I struggle with what is the right choice to do. We could use the logic of " the need of the many outweigh the need of the few", but who's the many in the case? The refugee's, or the safety of the U.S. citizenry?

I think it is natural to assume, that the more and more muslims come into this country, we will in the future start seeing a backlash against the gay community and other equal rights that we have fought to try and attain.

There are something like 3.3 million muslims in the US, and the refugees number in the tens of thousands. I'm not sold they'll have a particularly big impact on the overall mindset of muslim americans, let alone americans in general.

Guys, I'm not trying to say that racism doesn't exist in the U.S. Obviously it does, to those that feel the need to point that out, thanks Capt. Obvious. My point is that there are many that want to bring in more Muslims that do need genuine help, but potentially harbor these types of mindsets. It's bad enough that we have our own idiot hitler loving citizens, to deal with, do we want to take the chance of more coming into our country?

I guess I find it very shocking that someone would post this on their FB page, but since he is in a Muslim country (somewhere in Africa i believe), I guess it's not surprising.

As far as who we want, maybe the answer is we don't want the hitler loving facists, and we don't want racists gay hating muslims either. Can't we say we don't want neither?

Also, just because neo-nazi's like Trump doesn't mean Trump condones their actions just like Obamer wouldn't condone BLM riots and burning of homes.

I think it's safe to say that we as a country don't want any type of racism in this country, but we would have to assume that there is a percentage of refugee's that are coming in that have a dissent for Jews, and then not just them, but also for the alternative lifestyles that they disagree with.

Again, this isn't for all Muslims. I work with many at my company. They keep their religion to themselves and the work hard and successful. The refugee's I would be more concerned with.

This is not easy to answer, and I struggle with what is the right choice to do. We could use the logic of " the need of the many outweigh the need of the few", but who's the many in the case? The refugee's, or the safety of the U.S. citizenry?

I don't want gay hating racists of any variety. We seem to do find making our own in this country though.

I don't think you post here enough. Obamao personally orders the worst of the BLM rioters around.

well, saying the nonsense about the ottoman empire was a time of peace,

is pretty odd. Of course, then the Muslim empire broke up, and THEN

were wasn't peace anymore.

talk about fake news, sounds like a fake recruiting tool used by radical Islamic terrorists.

Nobody said Trump condones their actions. I am saying that the neo-nazis and people who believe like they do feel empowered because the candidate they favored won. When people feel empowered, they think they have license to go do whatever they want. We should not be surprised that their is an increase in attacks, hate-mail, bomb-threats, and arson happening to Jews, Muslims, and gays. Their is a common denominator here and it's that white supremacists hate all three.

Did BLM feel empowered with Obama as their president? Maybe. But at least Obama said something to criticize the behavior.Trump remains silent, or at best, tepid in his criticisms.

"Police are investigating a wave of alleged hate crimes against Muslims, Hispanic Americans, black people, ethnic minorities and the LGBT community in the wake of the US election.Attackers professing support for Donald Trump have been accused of numerous attacks in the 24 hours following his shock victory, including death threats, physical assaults and racist graffiti."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-president-supporters-attack-muslims-hijab-hispanics-lgbt-hate-crime-wave-us-election-a7410166.html

So you're worried about Jews, gays, and other minorities, yet are you looking at who actually is committing these crimes? You say you struggle with what is the right choice to do. You talk about logic. So how about gathering some statistical facts so you can make your mind up instead of just letting fear and Briebart and Fox News make up your mind for you?

Don't read or watch Briebart and fox is just as bad all the other networks. Don't package me in with every conservative you think is on this board. I'm actually somewhat in the middle-right.

Here's a good starting point. Nothing the right has done, hasn't ever been said or done by the left and vice versa, can we all agree with that? I'm not here trying to disprove the left and trying to prove the right. However, what I think I'm trying to convey is that if the left wants Muslim refugees, do we fully understand what we are bringing in? The left is using Muslims as a scapegoat to protest Trump is what I am seeing. If the left really cared, they would condemn Islam for being as being as "alt-right" as you can get. Unfortunately, all we are seeing is another sociological issue being made political. If we can't see that liberals are just finding something else to riot and protest against Trump, then I don't know what else to say. That's how I see it.

A majority of Muslims are absolutely against what the"Left" champions, so why do we want to let them in so bad without any vetting process?

A majority of Muslims are absolutely against what the"Left" champions, so why do we want to let them in so bad without any vetting process?

There are literally millions of refugees fleeing not just the barbaric regimes in the middle east, but also who have lost their homes in US- (and UK-) led bombing raids. Millions are being re-homed throughout the middle east, in Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, and both our countries are baulking at the prospect of taking in a few tens of thousands.

At the same time, you have republicans telling us 'churches are the moral compasses' or whatever, but not actually giving a shit about the message of the bible.

There are literally millions of refugees fleeing not just the barbaric regimes in the middle east, but also who have lost their homes in US- (and UK-) led bombing raids. Millions are being re-homed throughout the middle east, in Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, and both our countries are baulking at the prospect of taking in a few tens of thousands.

At the same time, you have republicans telling us 'churches are the moral compasses' or whatever, but not actually giving a shit about the message of the bible.

Nothing anti bible or anti message of the bible about wanting refugees coming here to be vetted especially when it is known it is a way for terrorists to come into our country. It is common sense to protect your own citizens and that is not an anti biblical concept.

radical Muslims want company.

France tracks '15,000 terror suspects' but prisons are full - The Local
www.thelocal.fr/.../france-needs-10000-new-prison-places-for-15000-ex...
Sep 12, 2016 - France tracks '15,000 terror suspects' but prisons are full ... also said that some15,000 potential terror suspects are now being closely watched.
French Terrorism Watch List Overflowing with 15,000 Potential ...
counterjihad.com/french-terrorism-watch-list-overflowing-15000-potenti...
Oct 11, 2016 - Terror watch lists help track potential terrorists, but they are only as good as the validity of the indicators to get on the list, the intelligence on the suspects, ... France's terrorwatch list with its 15,000 individuals gives insight into ...
French PM: Terror threat is 'maximal' - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2016/09/11/world/france-terror-threat/
Sep 12, 2016 - The French prime minister issued a stark warning to the country Sunday: ... JUST WATCHED ... European officials: 30 to 40 ISIS suspects at large ... in France are monitoring 15,000 people in process of radicalization, PM says.

that could be us, would have been us, might still be us...

we had to clamp down on the radical "Muslim" terrorists walking in here and

going to war.

Don't read or watch Briebart and fox is just as bad all the other networks. Don't package me in with every conservative you think is on this board. I'm actually somewhat in the middle-right.

Here's a good starting point. Nothing the right has done, hasn't ever been said or done by the left and vice versa, can we all agree with that? I'm not here trying to disprove the left and trying to prove the right. However, what I think I'm trying to convey is that if the left wants Muslim refugees, do we fully understand what we are bringing in? The left is using Muslims as a scapegoat to protest Trump is what I am seeing. If the left really cared, they would condemn Islam for being as being as "alt-right" as you can get. Unfortunately, all we are seeing is another sociological issue being made political. If we can't see that liberals are just finding something else to riot and protest against Trump, then I don't know what else to say. That's how I see it.

Nothing anti bible or anti message of the bible about wanting refugees coming here to be vetted especially when it is known it is a way for terrorists to come into our country. It is common sense to protect your own citizens and that is not an anti biblical concept.

Okay, I can see that both of you aren't familiar with the refugee-vetting process that already takes place. I sincerely hope you aren't willfully ignoring this information just to maintain your position. First, the refugees that come to the US are vetted by the United Nations. They have their Irises scanned for identification. Only 1% of the refugees who approach the UN are funneled to the United States. Here is what the USA does to vet these refugees. The process is so long (20 steps) I won't post the text, you can just read the link here:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/29/us/refugee-vetting-process.html

The process works. The odds of a refugee killing anyone in a terrorist attack are 1 in 3.6 billion per year. That's not a made up number. It's based on historical facts of refugees in the USA. It's been fact-checked. See for yourself:

http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2017/feb/01/ted-lieu/odds-youll-be-killed-terror-attack-america-refugee/

Refugees do not increase risk of harm. That's proven with data. So please stop and ask yourself what the real purpose of this refugee ban is.

It's a mistake for the Right to alienate Muslims because Islam is the fastest-growing religion in world and in the USA. That means a fast-growing voter population that once used to favor Republicans until George Bush broke several promises he made to the Muslim-American community.

Regarding your final point, and I tell you this from first-hand experience. The very fact that the Left has been on the side of Muslims has caused many Muslims to adopt many of the left's values. Muslims in the USA are more accepting of homosexuality. I see it on my Facebook feed all the time. If you are going to look up Muslims on Facebook, I wish you'd look up the ones on my friends list.

Okay, I can see that you aren't familiar with the refugee-vetting process that already takes place. First, the refugees that come to the US are first vetted by the United Nations. They have their Irises scanned for identification. Only 1% of the refugees who approach the UN are funneled to the United States. Here is what the USA does to vet these refugees. The process is so long (20 steps) I won't post the text, you can just read the link here:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/29/us/refugee-vetting-process.html

The process works. The odds of a refugee killing anyone in a terrorist attack are 1 in 3.6 billion per year. That's not a made up number. It's based on historical facts of refugees in the USA. It's been fact-checked. See for yourself:

http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2017/feb/01/ted-lieu/odds-youll-be-killed-terror-attack-america-refugee/

Regarding your final point, and I tell you this from first-hand experience. The very fact that the left has been on the side of Muslims has caused many Muslims to adopt many of the left's values. Muslims in the USA are more accepting of homosexuality. I see it on my Facebook feed all the time. If you are going to look up Muslims on Facebook, I wish you'd look up the ones on my friends list.

more refugees doesn't add up to more violence by refugees?

sounds like a bunch of crap. France and Germany, and Sweden are paying

a huge price for that stupidity.

May as well say all Muslims in the ottoman empire were peaceful...

vetted by the UNITED NATIONS ??????? may as well have iran or isis "vette" them.

okay, that's just way too stupid to ignore, osiris.

Germany on edge after recent violence from asylum seekers - LA Times
www.latimes.com/.../la-fg-germany-refugee-violence-20160725-snap-st...
Jul 25, 2016 - Then, on July 18, a teenage Afghan refugee armed with an ax attacked ... Officials said they believed he had hoped to kill many of the 2,000 ...
Germany is rocked by the third violent attack from a refugee in a week ...
https://qz.com/.../germany-is-rocked-by-its-third-refugee-attack-in-a-wee...
Jul 25, 2016 - Germany has been shaken again by another bloody attack by a young refugee.Late on Sunday (July 24), a 27-year-old Syrian refugee died when a bomb he was carrying in his rucksack went off outside a music festival in Ansbach, in the southern German state of Bavaria.
Survey: Canadians regretting Muslim refugees, believe mainstream ...
Jul 7, 2016 - Survey: Canadians regretting Muslim refugees, believe mainstream ..... Infact I have discussed with many Muslims and no one like violence.
Syrian Muslim Refugees Bring "Culture of Rape and Violence" to ...
www.frontpagemag.com/.../syrian-muslim-refugees-bring-culture-rape-a...
Sep 27, 2015 - "Misunderstanding" is the new Orwellian term for Muslim rape. How many "misunderstandings" will promoters of Muslim migration have on their ...
Sweden: Increasing Violence by Asylum Seekers against Swedes
Aug 5, 2016 - However, the report makes no mention of how many of these .... broke out at an asylum house for "unaccompanied refugee children" in Nässjö, ...
How Many Refugees Have Been Linked To Terrorism? The Number ...
https://www.bustle.com/.../124875-how-many-refugees-have-been-linke...
Nov 18, 2015 - But these lawmakers need to look at the facts: So few refugees have been ... Americans died last year from gun violence than from terrorism.
Why are some of the refugees in Europe so violent and is anyone ...
https://www.quora.com/Why-are-some-of-the-refugees-in-Europe-so-viole...
You are not from Europe are you? Or you believe those Britain first or Pegida Propaganda. ... Are many Muslim refugees to Europe ungrateful? Diego Tinoco ...

"don't worry, the un vetts them"..... egad, that is so stupid.

Here's a book to read about the U.N.

"The U.N. Exposed How the United Nations Sabotage America's Security and Fails the World"

Author - Eric Shawn. Why, there isn't any terrorism, because Islam is a religion of peace

everywhere, and besides, the ...U.N. ...."vetts" them......

Christian refugees in Germany fear violence by other migrants, report ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../christian-refugees-in-germany-fear-vio...

May 10, 2016 - Fadi S. fled Syria to escape Islamist extremists, fearing for his life. But after the Christian refugee finally arrived in Germany, he realized that he ...

Sweden's welcome to refugees disturbed by violent backlash | PBS ...
www.pbs.org/.../swedens-welcome-to-refugees-disturbed-by-violent-bac...
Feb 3, 2016 - Sweden's welcome to refugees disturbed by violent backlash .... Many have acquired a reputation as petty criminals and troublemakers.
Dutch battle surge of desperate, violent Muslim refugees - Washington ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../dutch-battle-surge-of-desperate-violent-m...
Oct 19, 2014 - Galid, 26, was one of about 100 refugees who have been roaming the Dutch ... fellow refugees, said many of them are desperate and violent.

Running head: SEXUAL VIOLENCE IN EUROPE: A REFUGEE ...

migrants in many states, particularly Germany, is being challenged in the face of ... the number of non-EU refugees have entered the state; in Sweden, violence ...

DHS Official Admits: 'Many' Refugees Have Been Convicted of ...
www.cnsnews.com/.../immigration-official-admits-many-refugees-have-...

Sep 29, 2016 - 11, not a single act of actual terrorist violence has been committed by a refugeewho has undergone our screening procedures. There have ...

DHS Official Admits: ‘Many’ Refugees Have Been Convicted of Terrorist Offenses in U.S.

Archived