THE BROWNS BOARD

On Fake News

Osiris

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, only if you believe that all polls are tainted by the same poison, which I personally don't.

Possibly. I don't know many that were close to the mark. Now that doesn't mean they were all purposely incorrect but...

Even still the aggregate if many or most were tainted is going to give you a bad number.

WSS

Possibly. I don't know many that were close to the mark. Now that doesn't mean they were all purposely incorrect but...

Even still the aggregate if many or most were tainted is going to give you a bad number.

WSS

Regarding the election? I think the polls were partially a problem of under-representing rural America, but more importantly, they were misinterpreted. People thought "oh well these polls mean Trump will lose", but lose what? Everyone assumed the presidency, but the polls were saying he'd lose the popular vote, which he did. Not the same thing.

Either way, most of the important stuff isn't subject to opinion polls. Net migration, economic growth, carbon emissions, unemployment - things where it really matters, you're not asking joe six pack what he thinks the unemployment rate is.

even in Hollywood, admitting you voted for Trump can get you blackballed,

or harrassed, etc.

anywhere else, you can get assaulted...

it's the left that does that, and it is now going mainstream with the left.

Things are really out of hand, it's the left forcing it. and radical Muslims are happy

to help, and soros bankrolls radical groups.

It's a mess. Thank GOD for Trump.

Regarding the election? I think the polls were partially a problem of under-representing rural America, but more importantly, they were misinterpreted. People thought "oh well these polls mean Trump will lose", but lose what? Everyone assumed the presidency, but the polls were saying he'd lose the popular vote, which he did. Not the same thing.

Final vote tallies from the November 8 election show that Democrat Hillary Clinton out-polled President-elect Donald Trump by 2.8 million votes while losing the contest by a wide margin in the all-important Electoral College.

Her upper hand with voters, however, came down to performances in New York and California that were far stronger than necessary.

Clinton won California by 4.2 million and took New York by more than 1.6 million. The combined 5.8 million-vote advantage in just those two states was more than twice the size of her overall edge nationwide.

When the dust settled, she lost the rest of the country by 3 million votes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4055182/Final-tally-shows-Trump-lost-popular-vote-2-8-million-BEAT-Clinton-3-million-votes-outside-California-New-York.html#ixzz4Xv0GVZDq

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

say, this is interesting...

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections
www.fairus.org/issue/noncitizens-voting-violations-and-u-s-elections
Despite the fact that it is a crime for aliens to vote in federal elections, noncitizens and illegalaliens are counted when apportioning congressional districts.

hmmm. no wonder the House tends to be demowhackic?

yep:

Illegals assisted in voting in North Carolina Election | Project Veritas ...
www.projectveritasaction.com/video/ncillegalvoting
For the past week, Project Veritas Action investigators have been undercover posing as illegalimmigrants who slipped through the cracks due to Obama's ...

Got it. Don't think you need to paraphrase for the Orwellian parallels to be obvious, though. :)

I am really interested to know what 'extreme vetting' means, in terms of policy details. Every time I bring up how rigorous the vetting process already is, people here don't seem interested in discussing the topic...

FBI director admitted 'we cannot properly vet' Middle Easterners ...
www.politifact.com/.../fbi-admitted-it-cannot-properly-vet-middle-easter...
Aug 12, 2016 - Even the director of the FBI said that we cannot properly vet people ... no way to guarantee America's safety as refugees flood the United States.
FBI Admits US Can't Vet All Syrian Refugees For Terror Ties | The ...
dailycaller.com/.../fbi-director-admits-us-cant-vet-all-syrian-refugees-for...
Oct 21, 2015 - FBI Director Admits US Can't Vet All Syrian Refugees For Terror Ties [VIDEO]. Photo of ... But many Middle Eastern countries have refused to accept refugees, putting the burden on Europe and the West. ... Defiant for America.
WikiLeaks: Hillary Clinton Said Jordan 'Can't Possibly Vet All Those ...
www.breitbart.com/.../wikileaks-hillary-clinton-jordan-cant-vet-refugees-...
Oct 8, 2016 - WikiLeaks: Hillary Clinton Said Jordan 'Can't Possibly Vet All Those Refugees' from ... We also have to be vigilant in screening and vetting refugees from Syria, .... The average America can't see how Clinton could be more ...
BREAKING WIKILEAKS: Hillary Admits U.S. Can't Possibly Vet Muslim ...
100percentfedup.com/breaking-wikileaks-hillary-admits-u-s-cant-possibl...
Oct 10, 2016 - “They can't possibly vet all those refugees” – Hillary Clinton speaking to a ... “refugees” enter America who “could” be jihadis who want to kill us.
Trump's executive order on refugees closes America to those who ...
www.vox.com/2017/1/27/14370854/trump-refugee-ban-order-muslim
Jan 27, 2017 - While the refugee program is paused, that vetting cannot go forward. ... Instead of the US blacklisting countries whose residents can't come to ...
FBI Director Admits US Will Have No Basis to Vet Some Syrian Refugees
www.cnsnews.com/.../fbi-director-admits-us-will-have-no-basis-vet-some...
Oct 21, 2015 - “You can't account for what you don't know, and that goes to the .... Yes, German Jews were among the refugees who also came to America.
A look at how Syrian refugees were vetted before Trump - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com › 60 Minutes › Newsmakers
Jan 29, 2017 - Syrian refugees are barred indefinitely, pending a review of the screening process. ... So, what has the vetting process been? ... Bill Whitaker: You know there are manyAmericans who don't trust government to fix the roads ... She says she can't work, she can'teducate her children, she has no opportunity.
FBI admits there's no way to screen all Syrian refugees coming into US ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../FBI-admits-s-no-way-screen-Syrian-refugees-O...
Oct 21, 2015 - FBI Director James Comey testifies on Syrian refugees ... the US would allow 10,000 Syrian refugees into America, although it ... 'A lot of us are concerned about whether you have enough information available to you to do an accurate vetting,' .... 'Can't win them all': Patriots patron Mark Wahlberg consoles ...
Ex-DHS head: We can't vet Syrian refugees | TheHill
thehill.com/policy/.../264268-ex-dhs-head-we-cant-vet-syrian-refugees
Dec 27, 2015 - The former head of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) says the U.S. does not have the capabilities to vet Syrian refugees seeking ...
Hillary in 2013: “They can't possibly vet all those refugees” - Jihad Watch
Oct 10, 2016 - Hillary in 2013: “They can't possibly vet all those refugees” ... welcoming 55 thousand Syrian refugees every year into America and accusing ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Search Results

Why the U.S. Can't Immediately Resettle Syrian Refugees | US News

www.usnews.com/.../why-the-us-cant-immediately-resettle-syrian-refuge...

Sep 15, 2015 - Security concerns and an intense vetting process leave many hopefuls waiting for months. ... Why the U.S. Can't Immediately Resettle Syrian Refugees ... and President Barack Obama last week pledged that America would ...

Homeland Security Chairman Warns U.S. Doesn't Have Proper Vetting ...

townhall.com/.../house-homeland-security-chairman-warns-us-doesnt-ha...

Sep 11, 2015 - Franklin Graham Defends "Deplorable" Americans ... “The President wants to surge thousands of Syrian refugees into the United States, ... that we do not have the intelligence needed to vet individuals from the conflict zone.

Steve - from a moderation standpoint at what point do we politely ask cal to refrain from cluttering up the forum by just dumping a seemingly incessant torrent of google searches?

One more reason why I put him on ignore. I only wish the ignore feature on this board was a true ignore where you couldn't even see that the person posted. I don't condone censorship but I would like the ability to have a true ignore feature on the board.

Steve - from a moderation standpoint at what point do we politely ask cal to refrain from cluttering up the forum by just dumping a seemingly incessant torrent of google searches?

My personal take?

I would just skip reading them. That should be fairly simple and not take a big chunk out of your day.

Frankly, while Cal is a friend of mine (and don't tell him this) but I don't read 99% of them.

;)

WSS

My personal take?

I would just skip reading them. That should be fairly simple and not take a big chunk out of your day.

Frankly, while Cal is a friend of mine (and don't tell him this) but I don't read 99% of them.

;)

WSS

I have him on ignore - as it seems a lot of people do now - but it still clogs things up. You get half as many actual replies, and interesting threads as you should per page. Makes fluid conversation difficult.

I have him on ignore - as it seems a lot of people do now - but it still clogs things up. You get half as many actual replies, and interesting threads as you should per page. Makes fluid conversation difficult.

Yeah I think I'm gonna hop back on the ignore train too

A. I wish you liberals would. Your pantswetting temper tantrums are annoying.

Ignore me. But when you say really stupid stuff, I'll post them because just the titles

of the links show you liberal muddobbers are throwing false narratives around like

a food fight. You lost the election. You are pissy and you be angry. Have a nice day.,

B. Every time, in the past, liberals lose, they get mad, and try despeately to control the narrative.

Stop the lying and maneuvering. You won't though, because your attack mode

comes off as an unfunny SNL crap.

C. I wish you liberals would stop the changing of subjects out of spite, the name calling, that

even osiris did because I contradicted him, the attacking of any subject you didn't start,

and don't politically like. It doesn't bother me, but it also clutters up the board.

D. I'm good at truces, but it takes two sides. But like in Congress, when they aren't in control,

they demand bi-partisanship. But when they are, they arrogantly go "for the jugular"

and laugh. Case in point - Hairy Reid, that ass, changed the rules and they

went for the nuclear option, after warning the reps in the past to not go there,

it would be bad for the workings of Congress.

Of course, now, they don't want the reps to use the nuclear option...

E. Everybody should be able to come to this board and just be whatever politics they want.

I don't get into it with people that don't start it with me.

F. The left goes after conservative opinion posters with personal insults. That is a glaring

part of their totally emotionally-based way of looking at the world. The first time you

disagree with them, they go apecrap and get angry and start the belligerent garbage

at a person, or the person's family, etc etc.

G. Just like the election, starting antagonisms because you lose the election, lose the "argument"

should tell you that elections have consequences.

H. I remember some terrific posters on this board who were conservative who just left

because of the antagonistic garbage. So, it just amuses me that the people

who won't respect other's views when they don't share them, that they

try to quelch those views, even to try to get someone banned for no good reason.

I. I post my dumb "walls" of lins to show antagonist false narratives for what they are.

The left doesn't get to own the board, which they always want to do. They don't

get to censor. What's kinda funny, is that I never used to do the links posting,

but antagonisct asswipe liberals bitched that they were right, and I couldn't even

provide a link to contest their contentions. So, when the occasion was valid imho,

I started with a whole bunch of links and they STFU. haha.

J. This leftwing attack mode screws up this board. So does angry insults, including

mine, in response. The constant smart ass one liners from the woodpecker

are pretty notorious, screw up the works, but liberals don't care about that.

Anything goes if it fits THEIR narrative.

K. Back in the day, certain libs went nuts over being disagreed with. They got mad.

The libs wanted to have "serious discussions" about mmgw and elections etc...

until they lost an election, or they were wrong, and you civily tried to explain

why you disagreed. And just like osiris, it's immediate hell week, personal

insults, blah blah blah.

L. The left thrives on false narratives. Now, you can't discuss anything bad about obamao

or the left without antagonistic personal crap being thrown everywhere. If you want that,

hey, I'm good at it. But I would rather not have that, it takes two.

But seriously? A kid gets beaten up for wearing a Trump hat, and you bash the hell

out of the story in attack mode? How is anybody supposed to have that genuine

conservation about politics?

M. The libs are fine with a bunch of crap as long as it's THEIR crap. haha. that's funny.

Because they get it back, and it's whining about banning, censoring, links,

"oh, poor us, our statements get lost in the translation because of Cal's links"

How many times has interpersonal antagonism from the left completely

ruined threads?

N. Now go and have a nice day.

My personal take?

;)

WSS

I claim self-defense from stupid stuff that personal attackers say because

they think they can dominate the board that way. And, so everybody knows,

Steve is a friend of mine, and (don't tell him this)... but I don't read most of them myself. B)

Another day another Trump 'talking point'.

"Any negative polls are fake news"

For real? "Anything negative anyone has to say is all lies, only I will tell you the truth, ignore everything else, just follow me"

This doesn't even remotely raise a little red flag in the back of anyone's mind? That maybe, just maybe, this guy isn't quite who you were expecting him to be?

I think it's hilarious. That's such an asshole thing for him to say, but man, I hate the media enough that I can enjoy it. They're reaping what they've sown. Without the toxic media, Trump never would have stood a chance at the presidency, and he played them like a fiddle.

Anybody know anything about this terrorist attack in Atlanta that Sean Spicer keeps going on about? Because lots of people are saying no such thing happened, and he's said it more than once, more than a slip of the tongue.

I don’t think you have to look any further than the families of the Boston Marathon, in Atlanta, in San Bernardino to ask if we can go further

Too many of these cases that have happened, whether you’re talking about San Bernardino, Atlanta, they’ve happened, Boston

What do we say to the family that loses somebody over a terroristic, to whether it’s Atlanta or San Bernardino or the Boston bomber?

There's nothing on Trump's "you didn't cover these terrorist attacks" list (which includes Orlando, Paris and Berlin among others).

The last terrorist attack in Atlanta was apparently before the Olympics, in 1996. By a radical right winger protesting abortion.

Anybody know anything about this terrorist attack in Atlanta that Sean Spicer keeps going on about? Because lots of people are saying no such thing happened, and he's said it more than once, more than a slip of the ton

There's nothing on Trump's "you didn't cover these terrorist attacks" list (which includes Orlando, Paris and Berlin among others).

The last terrorist attack in Atlanta was apparently before the Olympics, in 1996. By a radical right winger protesting abortion.

It's in the news already, with Spicer claiming he meant Orlando. Didn't his mama teach him that lieing on top of another lie is a bad idea. Nobody misspeaks three times.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/09/spicer-claims-he-clearly-meant-orlando-after-citing-mystery-atlanta-terror-attack-three-times/?utm_term=.dd943504c305

Btw people use words like "clearly" when they know they are bullshitting you and want to make you feel stupid if you challenge the claim.

As you know I watch MSNBC every morning and heard one of the host talking about the supposedly silenced Terror attacks. They had a list of however many were supposedly overlooked and boasted that they had mentioned over half of them.

I think there is probably a conscious decision not to go ballistic on some of those stories and vice versa for other ones.

I haven't looked into the Atlanta one.

WSS

Archived