THE BROWNS BOARD

Alternative Facts: Sandy Hook Massacre "hoax"

jbluhm86

And dont forget those guys are chilling right now with 75 of allahs finest whores. Sandy hook though, on a personal level was just far more cynical. Walking into a school and targeting 6 yr olds, i mean isis (as of now) hasnt done that. So i understand where cyskos coming from.

No they aren't. They are going to rot in hell. Suicide is a sin. Killing innocents is a sin.

I do understand where Cysko is coming from, too. Sandy Hook was heart breaking on a whole new level. Just objectively speaking, it didn't cause as much turmoil or destruction as a result.

Despite how r etarded the perpetrators of 9/11 were and how badly they fucked up since they pretty much fucked the whole middle East with their actions, I still consider going into a school and face to face shooting a bunch of kindergarten age kids more evil. The only thing that beats it in sheer evil is the beslan school massacre

It does take a special level of evil to do that.

Seriously Osiris that is good to hear. I would worry that there is a gray area about the definition of an innocent.

WSS

Yeah, Os's grey area thing was concerning.

Seriously Osiris that is good to hear. I would worry that there is a gray area about the definition of an innocent.

WSS

That's what they want you to believe so they can make the case that American citizens and other non-combatants aren't innocent. The only people they are fooling with that nonsense is the people they recruit and the non-Muslims who don't know any better.

Archived