THE BROWNS BOARD

Alternative Facts: Sandy Hook Massacre "hoax"

jbluhm86

I'm not huge on conspiracy but I have a life long friend, a marine, 3 tours, studies political theory and he called me 3-4 hours after it was reported and kept telling me how he felt Sandy Hook was pure bullshit.

He linked me the video of the Robbie Parker guy. I started to think it might be not so far fetched after seeing that.

Sandy Hook hit close to home. I grew up in CT. This is just once again creating alternative facts to drive an agenda. It's really sad that people who lost their children have to deal with this. The depths of human depravity are endless.

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." 1984. Orwell.

This sounds familiar:

"He chatted online with those who thought the shooting had been faked. He fought back with facts. He released Noah’s death certificate, the medical examiner’s report on his death and, for those who insisted Noah didn’t exist, his birth certificate and his kindergarten report card. (“Noah is a sweet, inquisitive boy and I feel very fortunate to have had him in my class this year,” wrote his teacher.)

But it didn’t work. One of the doubters told Pozner he ought to exhume the body to prove he really had a child who died."

It's hard to believe anyone would think Sandy Hook was staged but I know there are a few who do. There is no plausible way this could have been faked and it is silly for anyone to even think that it could. When it comes to conspiracy theories the more people involved in in a conspiracy the more likely it is that someone would talk about it. People just cannot keep their mouths shut for long. The amount of people involved in staging something like this would have been massive and no way the truth would not have gotten out with all the people who would have had to be involved. I remember years ago a friend of mine was convinced the moon landing was staged and he could not be convinced otherwise. Again there would have had to have been a huge amount of people involved in a hoax like that and no way they could have kept the hoax a secret. I am skeptical of almost all the conspiracy theories.

I still consider Sandy Hook worse than 9/11

I sympathize with your sentiment here but let's be real here. The death toll of 9/11 was far worse and it's repercussions have altered society for the worse, in my opinion. We fought two wars as a result, so we aren't even counting the death tolls there.

The atomic bomb killed however many people and Sandy Hook was worse than that. More evil and spiteful.

Sorry, you called me silly for saying silly things and I agreed with you. Now this is just silly. 130,000 people died from the dropping of the atomic bombs. That includes women and children.

I'm not huge on conspiracy but I have a life long friend, a marine, 3 tours, studies political theory and he called me 3-4 hours after it was reported and kept telling me how he felt Sandy Hook was pure bullshit.

He linked me the video of the Robbie Parker guy. I started to think it might be not so far fetched after seeing that.

I can't believe this was a conspiracy to limit gun rights. If the government would go this far to achieve that goal, what else would they do? However, that Robbie Parker is strange. Who laughs and smiles while talking about the death of a child?

I can't believe this was a conspiracy to limit gun rights. If the government would go this far to achieve that goal, what else would they do? However, that Robbie Parker is strange. Who laughs and smiles while talking about the death of a child?

I asked the same questions.

First off, doesnt have to be planned and perpetrated by our government. Second, was never about restricting gun rights itself. Weapon and ammunition sales are a huge market.

edit: nobody talks about the death of a child like that. especially the day after it happens. I lost a child hood friend April 09, and his dad could barely speak at the procession.

Strolling up to a mic, carrying about and laughing so lightly? Not a fucking chance.

Or it was done by the gun companies to drive up sales. Whenever the president spoke about gun control, people worried and bought guns like hotcakes. They did this to drive anti gun talk to drive sales.

Conspiracy theories are fun

I don't find it fun. it's terrifying as again, I'm not one to buy into these types of things.

Right, because the US was running short of mass murders that year?

What does that have to do with anything? Have you seen declassified documents of the CIA admitting to testing LSD on the American public?

Decades later this is somehow a stretch to you...?

Not saying our government was behind the attack though.

What does that have to do with anything? Have you seen declassified documents of the CIA admitting to testing LSD on the American public?

Your premise is that it's a conspiracy to drive gun control - as if there aren't already plenty mass murders in the US? This came a few months after Aurora where like 50 people were shot.

I voluntarily participated in those LSD tests. Freelance of course...

Just doing my bit.

WSS

I understand cyskos point about it being worse than 9/11. It technically isnt but at the same time 9/11 was done by idealogues who felt they were soldiers in a millenia old war. And dont forget those guys are chilling right now with 75 of allahs finest whores. ? Sandy hook though, on a personal level was just far more cynical. Walking into a school and targeting 6 yr olds, i mean isis (as of now) hasnt done that. So i understand where cyskos coming from.

From a global cicilazation changing viewpoint though, no they're not comparable

The atomic bombs were dropped for a purpose. Despite liberal re-remembering Japanese had to be killed to the last man and more often than not the women killed their children and then themselves. Invasion of the Japanese homelands would have been...Ugly.

Despite how r etarded the perpetrators of 9/11 were and how badly they fucked up since they pretty much fucked the whole middle East with their actions, I still consider going into a school and face to face shooting a bunch of kindergarten age kids more evil. The only thing that beats it in sheer evil is the beslan school massacre

Archived