THE BROWNS BOARD

AWESOME: Gov Greg Abbott RESPONDS to NFL warning about new Texas bathroom bill

OldBrownsFan

Goodell should keep politics out of the NFL as much as he possibly can. I hate politics in sports. When I watch a football game I really don't care to hear about a lecture on gun control at half time from Bob Costas or the whining about the Redskins name. I watch sports as an escape and taking a break from this stuff. There is a time and place for everything.

yes, woodypeckerhead, you can't stand leaving my posts alone. Disagreeing with you libs

just inspires longterm belligerence.

I wish you few libs would put me on ignore for real. Right now, it's a fake ignore, to get

me and others to not disagree with you, while you still smart ass your way through

any thread you don't like.

Say, why don't you and the other main idiot and his highness all get together email-wise,

and conspire to put me on ignore ! Wait, that's been done at least once back in the day.

They started trouble endlessly, trying to get a conservative poster to get all huffy,

and make some mistake in replying to all their garbage, and then feign offense

at being attacked like they attack, to try to make it a liberal comment only board.

but sheply and a few others never STFU. So, until you STFU, you don't have me

or anybody else on ignore, really. Too bad, if you couple of dumbfooks ignored me,

I would never have to respond, would I?

S.........T..............F.............U and leave people you don't agree with alone, birdpoop brain woodpecker.

Goodell should keep politics out of the NFL as much as he possibly can. I hate politics in sports. When I watch a football game I really don't care to hear about a lecture on gun control at half time from Bob Costas or the whining about the Redskins name. I watch sports as an escape and taking a break from this stuff. There is a time and place for everything.

It's interesting, some of these costas type people - what is it about them that they

bring politics into the places they shouldn't? Because they have a stage to be famous

to the acitivist left?

In all my career years, I didn't talk politics at work. When I was the only pc-based programmer/business analyst

for a whole company... nobody knew I was a conservative. Liberals are hardcore angry reactionaries,

I've seen it happen. We just did out jobs. One time, a few hard core libs had algore campaign

stuff on their desks, and a friend went and put up a few Bush things on his wall.

Every conservative on this board can figure out what happened. The couple of liberal idiots sent in

a complaint that my friend was creating discord with them, and they were offended.

I swear one of those two jerk women - they didn't shower very often, looked like masculine gay

ugly fairies.... woodypeckerhead could have been one of them...

It's liberals than get so adamant about going out of their way to make a splash politically when

it is the wrong place, wrong time, wrong way....

always? seems to be the left. "look at me, in your face" bs.

I know, there is the usual underlying ulterior motive, apparently.

When libs make no sense at all, but never stop emotionally hawking an issue,

to me, you have to look for what affect they collectively want to effect... lol

It seems like they don't really care about mmgw, or trans/gay issues, or

putting women/girls in danger/losing all privacy... forcing gay "marriage" on

our country, and the redefinition of an institution....

their emotional arguments are shallow, and usually make no sense at all.

So, why? Maybe it's the fighting of the battle that gives them specialness/eliteness,

and it make them stand out in a crowd. All of a sudden, they are freaking on top

of the world important.

Just a guess, I don't understand it still.

Maybe that's a good idea. I wouldn't want the Super Bowl and all the human trafficking that goes with it in my town either.

OMG. I didn't know that. Just googled it..... that is sickening in the worst way.

Archived