THE BROWNS BOARD

Israeli TV Host: Apartheid Has Been Here For Ages

Osiris

Its been that way from the beginning. The Jews never had an iota of intention of living "with" the arabs, they wanted to economically dominate them.....it's why they were "placed" there in the first place. When the arabs weren't good little ngrs about it and accepted their job overlords, the west has undertaken one military effort after another there to subjugate them. Under the guise of benign regime change ofc.

Even Israelis are catching on to it now evidently

Its been that way from the beginning. The Jews never had an iota of intention of living "with" the arabs, they wanted to economically dominate them.....it's why they were "placed" there in the first place. When the arabs weren't good little ngrs about it and accepted their job overlords, the west has undertaken one military effort after another there to subjugate them. Under the guise of benign regime change ofc.

I always like to make a distinction between Jew and Israeli otherwise you open yourself to people who like to hurl about the anti-Semite label. I think there are plenty of Israeli citizens who have gotten this for a long time. Some of them care and try to do something about it (and support a 2-state solution), some don't care and are happy with the status-quo. Make no mistake, the status-quo heavily favors Israel, and over time, the status quo will evolve to favor Israel even more. Only one side of this conflict has the security of a nuclear arsenal, which is why that side is so concerned about Iran getting nukes.

In any case, the Netanyahu administration never wanted a two-state solution, even though they publicly say they do. Their actions show otherwise.

I'm not sure how calling Arab's "niggers" is productive to your argument. You seem to say it quite a bit.

I'm not sure how calling Arab's "niggers" is productive to your argument. You seem to say it quite a bit.

1) i said "ngr", big difference

2) its what the Jews think of the simple arabs that surround them. They're just sand ngrs. Its what they used to justify taking land that those "simple sand ngrs" worked with their own hands for over 1000 years.

I use the word for effect. Its truly how I feel a lot of people in this world feel about those in lesser positions than them. The pure racial context for me is in the distant past. Infact I think that the ultra rich white people in this country think of middle class white people. We're all ngrs to them.

oh, OBF, you beat me to it. It's true. Jordan was the only country that gave citizenship to the "Palestinians."

Really. Anybody wonder about that? All those arab countries, and they won't let them be citizens?

https://www.newswithviews.com/israel/israel14.htm

Because if they do that then it legitimizes the way Israel was formed. Israel then could just move them all out and say well Jordan will take u so fuck right off. Theoretically then Israel could retake parts of Lebanon and Syria, as some of these those filthy extreme zionists advocate, and just say go be citizens somewhere else.

Not hard to figure that one out guys. The Palestinians themselves don't want to be citizens of some other country. They want to be "Palestinians"

1) i said "ngr", big difference

2) its what the Jews think of the simple arabs that surround them. They're just sand ngrs. Its what they used to justify taking land that those "simple sand ngrs" worked with their own hands for over 1000 years.

I use the word for effect. Its truly how I feel a lot of people in this world feel about those in lesser positions than them. The pure racial context for me is in the distant past. Infact I think that the ultra rich white people in this country think of middle class white people. We're all ngrs to them.

GOrilla, not GUERilla.... BIG difference.

Islamic peoples also took every bit of land they control by conquest and subjugation so it makes it particularly ironic when they cry about land taken from them.

That literally describes just about everyone today. Let's not be selective.

Islamic peoples also took every bit of land they control by conquest and subjugation so it makes it particularly ironic when they cry about land taken from them.

But ur holding simple olive farmers and goat herders responsible for what Saladin did 1000's of years ago? I mean by that token a Native American could justify coming into some folks homes and brutally murdering them cause hey, my ancestors were slaughtered by Custer so I'm gonna hold these white people directly responsible

That literally describes just about everyone today. Let's not be selective.

Let's see, the chidish "everybody does it" defense.

let's count the ones who take territory by beheading, raping, and torturing....

Muslim Extremists. There's only one.

Archived