THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Mixon #65

BaconHound

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'd be a hero if he landed that same punch on Johnny Manziel. While I think he's very talented - it would be tough to root for him. He'll probably be a Baltimore Raven and do very well against us.

The Oklahoma RB I think we can steal is Perine. He reminds me so much of Byner all the way down to the 40 time.

hey Roid Rage no woman deserves to get punched by any man for any reason.He should have been sent to jail and charged with assault. You are a fucking asshole to even think she deserved to have her jaw broken by a thug twice her size.

After the video and hearing his explanation of what happened, I'm pretty sure the twat deserved it. These bitches are all about equal rights until it comes time to get their ass beat.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18318569/oklahoma-sooners-rb-joe-mixon-told-police-punched-woman-reaction

Mixon made up some fairy tale that she spit on him and called him racial slurs. When witnesses and video came out, Mixon's story got real different.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18318569/oklahoma-sooners-rb-joe-mixon-told-police-punched-woman-reaction

Mixon made up some fairy tale that she spit on him and called him racial slurs. When witnesses and video came out, Mixon's story got real different.

I Just couldn't help but troll on this one, The kid has issues, but the fact remains that nothing happened until after SHE made it physical. If it was a spindly man who got knocked out instead of a drunk chick this wouldn't even be a story.

I Just couldn't help but troll on this one, The kid has issues, but the fact remains that nothing happened until after SHE made it physical. If it was a spindly man who got knocked out instead of a drunk chick this wouldn't even be a story.

I always look at crap like this and chuckle.....usually just thinking that folks like this deserve each other....(completely)

and usually get what they sow....

But....No way Im getting indignant about it....nor am I aligning myself with either of the idiots in this equation...

Thats in life....business.....and.....football

When you want to build something

the right way, you don't use rotten timber. Come on, man.

sure you do,cut it out. stud'd & paneled my garage. Not touching Mixon till the mini Campbell comes off the board** D'Onta Foreman**. I also got a weird feeling Hue liked what he saw in Kareem Hunt-Toledo at Senior Bowl..We were at Mixon Pro Day. So it's not like this FO is not turning over every Rock..

I'm an OU guy so this isn't a stretch to me. My stance has been if a 3rd rounder doesn't work you really haven't lost a lot. Nassib was a bit of a gamble last year at #65. Drug problems seem more problematic than DV when it comes to staying in the league. If he turns out to be Shady Mccoy you've got your lightning to Crows thunder.

I agree she shoved him first. I understand getting POed. But equal force- just shove her back, and it's probably a non issue. Landing a roundhouse KO right hook is over the top. And then just calmly walks out like nothing happened. Zero concern- that punch might have killed her- and he just didn't care.

Supposedly other anger issues, tearing up a parking ticket and tossing it in a Meter Maid's face. He's not on my board, and I hope not on the Browns either. Could wind up like Vontaze Burfict or Adam Jones. The Bengals are looking for a running back, and he'd be a perfect fit there.

I agree she shoved him first. I understand getting POed. But equal force- just shove her back, and it's probably a non issue. Landing a roundhouse KO right hook is over the top. And then just calmly walks out like nothing happened. Zero concern- that punch might have killed her- and he just didn't care.

Supposedly other anger issues, tearing up a parking ticket and tossing it in a Meter Maid's face. He's not on my board, and I hope not on the Browns either. Could wind up like Vontaze Burfict or Adam Jones. The Bengals are looking for a running back, and he'd be a perfect fit there.

Well stated Larry! Does Roger Goodell still want Pac Man speaking as a role model to the NFL Rookies at their symposium?

In fairness to Bacon, he's specifying choice #65 here. Greg Pruitt was a Sooner so I've liked some of the RBs after him over the years. Elvis Peacock, Billy Sims, Adrian's Peter's son.

I saw Perine's gain over 300 yards vrs Oklahoma State (?) and I saw the next Earnest Byner type of work horse (that we later gifted Joe Gibbs for a SB run). This kid is strong as Hell and ran a 4.7 forty compared with Byner's approximate 4.65 /4.4,67or so. That'll probably place him in a late round or UFA when Byner was a 10th round pick once upon a time.

no woman deserves to get punched by any man for any reason.He should have been sent to jail and charged with assault.

I agree with the above statement & then, last November, he tore up a parking ticket & threw it in a Meter Maid's face. Seems to me the young man has a problem that didn't go away 2 years ago. No thanks, we don't need another circus.

Mike

he obviously has serious anger issues which need to be addressed, but these hoes can't cherry pick when it comes to demanding equality. Drawing a gun on a police officer and then getting shot shouldn't come as a surprise. Punching/shoving someone who can beat your ass means you'll probably get your ass beat. I'm not gonna take ex-lax and then play the victim when I get diarrhea.

Yes... Yes it would

It's hard to do but just for the sake of it just look at the numbers 6'1 227 4.43 good hands and no serious injuries. That puts him first round easy. Now the black cloud comes in and he drops to 3rd round. Man he'd look good running away from ex-Sooner Tony Jefferson.

Pretty sure 300 career carries with a 6.8 ypc average has something to do with his desirability as well.

Still... I can't go there.

Archived