THE BROWNS BOARD

rich4eagle

made a statement not drafting ben would haunt the Browns it has immensely. Made a statement get Brees or Rivers they failed it hurt immensely. Made a statement draft Adrian Peterson it hurt immensely. Made a statement the following would be busts Droughns, the worn out ahole from Bmore and the worst number one pick ever Quinn would fail. Made a statement draft Jones or Green total failure. Made a statement draft Zeke...snooze yu lose

So here I am back again waiting to get pissed on from you idiot geniuses.............lets rumble assholes

NOW I AM BACK TO LET YOU KNOW I KNOW FOOTBALL BETTER THAN THE ANALYSTS AND HERE TO HELP BRING WHAT WAS ONCE THE GREATEST SHOW IN FOOTBALL THE CLEVELAND BROWNS AND IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT MAKING TDS

made a statement not drafting ben would haunt the Browns it has immensely. Made a statement get Brees or Rivers they failed it hurt immensely. Made a statement draft Adrian Peterson it hurt immensely. Made a statement the following would be busts Droughns, the worn out ahole from Bmore and the worst number one pick ever Quinn would fail. Made a statement draft Jones or Green total failure. Made a statement draft Zeke...snooze yu lose

So here I am back again waiting to get pissed on from you idiot geniuses.............lets rumble assholes

NOW I AM BACK TO LET YOU KNOW I KNOW FOOTBALL BETTER THAN THE ANALYSTS AND HERE TO HELP BRING WHAT WAS ONCE THE GREATEST SHOW IN FOOTBALL THE CLEVELAND BROWNS AND IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT MAKING TDS

So...what IS your suggestion. I don't see anything on here about that.

Was there an actual future position in your "return" that I missed?

While you cogitate... I'll finish my asparagus...

Ok lets play..I'll go Garrett #1? like it or name yours? If we agree, it's your move at #12..remember Bosa moved to LA (go Bucks go)

Yo.Yo..You Whoo? 2rich4theeagles..rumbling a-hole..your on the clock..Mr. Irrelevant is the last p®ick

after years of trying to get Richie baby to do a mock draft, and he never did...

this is just amusing. How ya doin, Rich ?

Archived