THE BROWNS BOARD

Warmonger Trump threatens North Korea.

Pumpkin Eater

wrong analogy. N korea has been getting a war footing for taking back the south for decades.

they have to be stopped now, or they will take out the south. clinton/carter made their "deal"...

and they were tricked. Bush didn't stop them, obamao didn't stop anything....

and it's getting very, very near. NK isn't "scared" - they are devastatingly poverty stricken, corrupt,

and ruthless to their own people. They have been threatened to nuke us, nuke the south...

we can no longer wait til they do it.

Obamao let this grow to crisis over his cowardly eight years. Now, it's far closer to war, started

by N. Korea. You want us to stop N. Korea with missiles, or you want a WWIII ? Doing nothing,

so as to not get criticized... led us into WWI and WWII. Letting wars grow doesn't stop them from

happening.

Havent we learned for decades now to let n korea dontheir saber rattling? Thats all they do. They wint touch off a war on the korean peninsula unless massively provoked. China would immediayely attack them as they do alot of business with south korea. All out war on tje peninsula is not in chinas interests.

But north korean sabervrattling serves chinese interests in diverting western attn away from them and their activities in the south sea.

per the UN...er...."UN"... n. korea cannot have nukes. There WAS a korean war, remember?

Saber rattling with threats of being nuked.... is a declaration of war. You can't let them fire a nuke

at us, close to us, or at the south, or any of the island nations, it's too late then.

You can't let them fire a nuke

at us, close to us, or at the south, or any of the island nations, it's too late then.

I see that point, but i just think its the typical despot ruse of "im crazy enough to do it". When in actuality he knows full well such an act is tje end of his power. A conventional skirmish? Perhaps, but the development of a nuke is simply a method of getting to the big boys table, nothing more. Same as iran. No superpower will invade a muclear capable country because they could lose hundreds of thousands of soldiers literally in seconds. We would never have gone into iraq if hussein had tactical nukes.

I see that point, but i just think its the typical despot ruse of "im crazy enough to do it". When in actuality he knows full well such an act is tje end of his power. A conventional skirmish? Perhaps, but the development of a nuke is simply a method of getting to the big boys table, nothing more. Same as iran. No superpower will invade a muclear capable country because they could lose hundreds of thousands of soldiers literally in seconds. We would never have gone into iraq if hussein had tactical nukes.

we would never have let iraq HAVE nukes. that is why the world must stop n korea from getting them.

fact: the korean war never ended officially, you know. you know how the korean war started?

N. Korea invaded, taking S. Korea by surprise.

Nkorea doesn't want to have a seat "at the big boys table" ...they are already in the UN. What they want, is the

nukes to stop Western countries from stopping them from finally finishing their desire to own S. korea.

N. Korea is a cesspool of poverty and oppression. It can't continue to be as such, without failing it's own people,

so they have to take back s korea, for the wealth it can redistribute, and the power to be even more a threat

in the region.

We tried to figure out what to do, the UN wouldn't stop them....as usual, N. Korea INVADED with lethal force.

It festered and festered til it went to take S. Korea. It turned into a 3 yr war.

It's been let to fester for more years than that, and it is ready to blow up again.

read on:

http://www.history.com/topics/korean-war

http://time.com/3915803/korean-war-1950-history/

North Korea already has nukes. Most think that they already have the capability to hit the West Coast. Definitely our bases in South Korea and Japan.

Its debateable what they have in terms of delivery. Short range delivery yes, an invasion of pyongang would linely result in a tactical nuke going off which is why imdont beleive it'll happen

Furthermore, N. korea has used nuke development as a form of blackmail for financial

reward, only to keep right on with their nuke development.

it has been headed toward war again, they want to own the south again. and have no doubt that the

Philippines and Japan would be next, which would make China happy.

Just read the history of N. Korea's belligerence, deceit and lies:

it has been getting more dangerous every few years. NOTE: 2009. The active players were....

obamao and higgardly clinton. Now it's nearing crisis.

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

If North Korea is invaded and forces are closing in on Pyongyang, you can almost guarantee nuclear weapons will be launched.

Come on, PE.

The truth is, there WILL BE WAR as soon as N. Korea has nukes developed enough to stop any

other country from stopping them taking S. Korea, and other countries... by force.

We have to stop that war - which could explode into WWIII.

Just stop it now. Going Neville Chamberlain appeasement to N. Korea will end in war, just like his appeasement

to the nazis led to war.

Well then suicide by cop, just like Saddam.

WSS

Oh dear lord what the fuck is wrong with this guy. What happens when you corner a scared animal? It bites.

Wrong again this NOT a scared animal it is a crazy sick megalomaniac with nukes, do we just twittle our thumbs while he keeps working on perfecting ICBMs?

It's past time to act hopefully with Uncle Red China in the mix to help neutralize this mess.

Well I'm going to Seoul in a few weeks. If he could just hold off on this shit until then, I'd appreciate it.

Hey Woody you will have a great front row seat on all of this. You can be our official "The BROWNS BOARD Reporter" and report back to us on the Armageddon countdown.

Hey my daddy got called back from inactive duty to see Korea up close and personal as chief electrician on BB 62 the battleship New Jersey in 1950.

.....but that was called a draw who knows what will happen now?

Well I'm going to Seoul in a few weeks. If he could just hold off on this shit until then, I'd appreciate it.

OK, I have to admit it...that was funny. dammit.

"Our assassin will be an American engineer in a Michigan sweatshirt. You are done, Kim Jong Un!"

OMG ZOOLANDER III! :lol:

Been there many times. Bring chewing gum to mask the kim chee. Remember, there are approximately 60,000 long rage artillery aimed at Seoul from North Korea.

Been there many times. Bring chewing gum to mask the kim chee. Remember, there are approximately 60,000 long rage artillery aimed at Seoul from North Korea.

What's worse a ton of WWII spray and pray old shit or the new WWIII nuke your ass to dust shit?

Whatever is slower!

Oh that would be the Korean War 1,000,000 Red Chinese running over the hill some without weapons shit. :lol:

Archived