THE BROWNS BOARD

Church Can Start Its Own Police Force, Alabama Senate Says

jbluhm86

Change is good.

Hope you feel the same way when muslims can be allowed to run sharia courts separate from judicial courts, because if you can justify religious police, then you can also justify religious courts as well.

Hope you feel the same way when muslims can be allowed to run sharia courts separate from judicial courts, because if you can justify religious police, then you can also justify religious courts as well.

It should only be for Christian churches. Muslim are foreign and not a real religion.

It should only be for Christian churches. Muslim are foreign and not a real religion.

And u know full well thats unconstitutional so i get it ur trolling, but prepare urself for the outrage when u see mohammedian guys patrolling mosques. It "will" happen if christian churchs are allowed.

This is a CHRISTIAN NATION. It will be upheld by the Supreme Court, bank it.

Bank what? That the church gets to do this or that a mosque will not be allowed? The former i wouldnt bet against cause its down sourh afterall, but the latter is a nonstarter. Its about as sure a thing u can bet on if the christian church's are allowed

That would depend I guess on whether or not the churches police are actually following the laws.

Of course it wouldn't be valid if they were going out and arresting people for swearing or not honoring your mother and father or keeping the Sabbath holy now would it?

;)

WSS

Archived