THE BROWNS BOARD

Suspect at large in Facebook Live Slaying

domcucch1994

This is just awful. I saw the video and I immediately turned it off..

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/17/us/cleveland-facebook-homicide-video/

To all of my fellow browns fans in Pennsylvania, Indiana, New York, and Michigan

be on the lookout, this guy is armed and dangerous.

The guy he killed was chosen at random, 74 year old grandpa of 14, killed out of anger because some fucking piece of shit is mad at his girlfriend.. It's fucked up..

I really hope someone with a concealed weapon, or law enforcement, finds this motherfucker and shoots him in his big stupid ugly fucking head..

Stay safe out there peeps..

It's absolutely horrific, the other videos he posted to facebook are disturbing too - he claimed he's killed 13 other people but police haven't confirmed anybody else, seems he was likely lying.

They have a BOLO issued in OH, PA, IN, NY, and MI - though I believe his phone was pinged in Erie PA

concealed carry. Now more than ever. Just the way the world is.

Yes, sad become an instant celebrity on Facebook for all the nutjobs out there.

Can we kill him the moment we find him? There's no question he is guilty.

Unfortunately no.

Arkansas right now wants to kill a bunch of death rowers before their lethal drugs expire (no joke) but it's being fought like crazy.....meanwhile killers live on for decades.

Doesn't the death penalty cost more than life in prison?

Not if they used rope out in the desert after the beyond all guilt scumbag dug his own hole.

.....but that would make us barbarians, right?

To all of my fellow browns fans in Pennsylvania, Indiana, New York, and Michigan

be on the lookout, this guy is armed and dangerous.

Stuart

So he's only goin after Browns fans?

None of my immediate family back in Pennsylvania are Browns fans so they should be OK. LOL

Who cares? Seriously? Why do defense attorneys try and get scumbags life instead of the death penalty?

PS it shouldn't anyway. You can get bullets for a few cents apiece.

WSS

I'm just saying, I think it does. So if enough people decide that is what they want their taxes going to, then so be it.

I'm just saying, I think it does. So if enough people decide that is what they want their taxes going to, then so be it.

So your biggest worry is the taxpayer?

I guess we could just legalized the most heinous violent acts imaginable. That would save us all time and money.

WSS

Dead is dead. A firing squad, electric chair, gas chamber, hanging. They all kill. Firing squad and hanging the quickest. I never understood why they went to lethal injection.

Yeah it just doesn't make sense. Plus there has been a movement out there to abolish ALL capital punishment.

I say do away with it right after ALL cold blooded murderers, rapists and other scumbags quit what they're doing.

Hanging in the public square at high noon on Sundays and bring the kids....might deter some future killers.

Can't believe they haven't found this guy yet, don't see how he could have driven the car from Cleveland to Philly undetected as was reported yesterday.

My guess is he dumped the car in the lake and is hiding either locally somewhere or offed himself.

Can't believe they haven't found this guy yet, don't see how he could have driven the car from Cleveland to Philly undetected as was reported yesterday.

My guess is he dumped the car in the lake and is hiding either locally somewhere or offed himself.

With a $50,000 reward, someone will turn his ass in or he's dead in the woods somewhere with a self inflicted gun shot.

It's easy to cut your beard and stay off the grid at least in the short run but he will surface eventually especially in this online and media crazy world....and the $50,000 reward on his head.

Hopefully too he doesn't have a friend helping him out.

It's easy to cut your beard and stay off the grid at least in the short run but he will surface eventually especially in this online and media crazy world....and the $50,000 reward on his head.

Hopefully too he doesn't have a friend helping him out.

Driving through a section of East Cleveland on the way to the Cleveland Clinic yesterday I thought I saw him 20 times.

WSS

Yeah it just doesn't make sense. Plus there has been a movement out there to abolish ALL capital punishment.

I say do away with it right after ALL cold blooded murderers, rapists and other scumbags quit what they're doing.

Hanging in the public square at high noon on Sundays and bring the kids....might deter some future killers.

All the hand-wringing going on today about lethal injection and drug companies withholding the drugs to try and prevent executions are insane. All the withholding of drugs by the drug companies have only made things worse with states being forced to improvise sometimes and use drugs less effective. Now Arkansas is being prevented by the courts from carrying out executions by those who probably need to have more concern for the victims and their families over the killers. I read where one of the judges in Arkansas who blocked the executions was at a couple of anti death penalty rallies and there is a photo of this judge strapped to a gurney in protest. Not surprising this fair and impartial judge ruled against the death penalty.

If you want to be the most humane about executions than I have no doubt lethal injection is the right method but with all the self made problems of getting the proper drugs maybe it is time to just go back to hanging, firing squad, electric chair or any of other the tried and true methods we got away from.

All the hand-wringing going on today about lethal injection and drug companies withholding the drugs to try and prevent executions are insane. All the withholding of drugs by the drug companies have only made things worse with states being forced to improvise sometimes and use drugs less effective. Now Arkansas is being prevented by the courts from carrying out executions by those who probably need to have more concern for the victims and their families over the killers. I read where one of the judges in Arkansas who blocked the executions was at a couple of anti death penalty rallies and there is a photo of this judge strapped to a gurney in protest. Not surprising this fair and impartial judge ruled against the death penalty.

If you want to be the most humane about executions than I have no doubt lethal injection is the right method but with all the self made problems of getting the proper drugs maybe it is time to just go back to hanging, firing squad, electric chair or any of other the tried and true methods we got away from.

Like I said before, firing squad or hanging is 100 percent effective, cheap, and quick. He gave the poor old guy a shot to the head, why does he deserve to be 'put to sleep'?

Archived