THE BROWNS BOARD

Tax return protest

So anybody who's not just ridiculously on the left can you imagine there being a bigger bunch of idiots than the hundreds of people shouting in the streets to see the tax returns?

I mean even the BLM riots started with a kernel of righteous indignation regardless of how fucked-up they've become.

WSS

So anybody who's not just ridiculously on the left can you imagine there being a bigger bunch of idiots than the hundreds of people shouting in the streets to see the tax returns?

I mean even the BLM riots started with a kernel of righteous indignation regardless of how fucked-up they've become.

WSS

A coworker has an adult son with Aspergers who is super focused on this stuff (my coworker could give a shit about it). Went to DC to participate in the protest. I tried to have a conversation with him about the whole thing and the guy had an anxiety attack.I wasn't a dick about it I was just trying to explain that in the grand scheme of things it means zilch. I didn't think the protests had been big enough to make national news thus I didn't bring it up here haha.

I wonder why these idiots didn't raliy and demand that obamao release his school records and

a real birth certificate, and demand the obamao/higgardly disaster of Benghazi be testified before congress

by them, and demand they actually tell the truth.....

oh, yeah, they are corrupt lefties.

I don't think any sensible people care all that much.

Of course, it would have been wise for the President to 'not' have said he was so willing and free do so pre-election. I understand the 'politicians flip flop' bit, but one would expect that to be a point of emphasis.

It does deserve notice that while there were a few people saying they didn't trust Obama's birth certificate you didn't see hundreds of people in the streets marching and chanting.

WSS

Again, I think its worth noting the difference is that the birth certificate was something 'called' for by the opposition. Mr. Trump himself offered up his own returns.

Though, yes, the marching is .... odd. I wonder if those saps realize it impacts and changes nothing. Waste of time.

Sorry if I missing something but how is Donald Trump offering up his returns?

WSS

"If I run for office, I'll produce my tax returns". I really could not give less than a shit either way, but the man clearly set himself up here. Sure you can attempt to parse through his intent, but the words are there.

Means little, in the end. Trump has a point, tax returns don't mean much. Financial statements and the audits might.

Archived