THE BROWNS BOARD

Vincent Jackson

jcam222

Green Beckham's 1st name is Dorial & I agree with the "no thanks".

lol... I could lie and say the right set of initials would have made a difference, but I doubt it...

... and... ummmm... no.

Honestly not sure why such a lack of love for DGB. In limited opportunity on the field he has posted decent numbers. Big tall strong and the capability to be a play maker. 6'5 , 237 and runs a 4.49, has the wingspan of a pterodactyl. I do not believe he has had any off field issues since coming in the league two years ago. Perhaps there are other things I am missing here. I think if you put this kid on the field as a starter he is a lock for 1000 yds receiving and 9 TD's

While we are on Philly receivers, it is said that Jordan Matthews may also be available.

Ok let's talk younger additions. What say you to OGB Jr currently with the Eagles. Rotoworld puts him on the roster bubble after they acquired Jeffries. I think he's been underutilized.

OGB Jr.?

Another Ogre?

I originally thought you were talking about Odell Beckham Jr.....but he is a WR for the Giants.

So, yes: Who?

OGB Jr.?

Another Ogre?

I originally thought you were talking about Odell Beckham Jr.....but he is a WR for the Giants.

So, yes: Who?

Dorial Green-Beckham. I get the weed concerns but again hes been in the league two years without concern, at least nothing public. I think Hue could get a lot out of the guy.

Dorial Green-Beckham. I get the weed concerns but again hes been in the league two years without concern, at least nothing public. I think Hue could get a lot out of the guy.

read his combine profile. nothing has changed but maybe the Gordon 2.0 with drug testing program.Tenn. drafted him then traded him to Philly for a OLman(rare).A Tenn.com article seems to say Titians were fed up with Dorel? I still agree with the profile of poor route runner & especially the part about not getting off a jam. His technique is all hands while staying up to high to block or get off anyone.As I watched a lot of tape on this kid before drafted. Do you remember the lack luster effort Pryor gave of blocking a bubble screen? DGB is far worst.I would think eagles would move DGB way before Matthews? But we got a long way to go..

Definitely a checkered past. Have not seen any issues though since he entered the league. Big tall target with huge wing span, likely could be picked up for very little.

It isn't off the field concerns. The guy is not very talented. The Titans passed him on when they weren't overflowing with WR talent. The Eagles got him because they desperately needed WR help and the guy sucked there too.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2017/3/20/14979684/eagles-news-dorial-green-beckham-philadelphia-wide-receivers-drops-stats-depth-chart-jordan-matthews

Weed concerns? Jesus...when if the NFL going to fucking get over it.

Of course, he being on the weed and being here could mean a whole new way of thinking: Can you bend it Like Beckham?

BlsLF_xIEAEChli.jpg

Archived