THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

jbluhm86

Dems demand Comey be fired.

Serious question: Which "Dems" demanded Comey's firing? In July, 2016? In late Oct, 2016?

Serious question: Which "Dems" demanded Comey's firing? In July, 2016? In late Oct, 2016?

Here's a nifty article with a timeline. . .

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-before-trump-fired-fbi-director-james-comey-democrats-wanted-his-dismissal-20170510-story.html

And this one has a great vid of the lib flip floppers. . .

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/05/11/brutal-rnc-releases-video-mashup-of-democrats-calling-for-comeys-firing-n2325654

Podesta is a Hillary schooled crook.

Was there a yearbook?

Sandie Go Union Tribune? OK...

Reading thru the timeline I see the following "calls for Comey's removal"...

So that's one elected Democrat, one editorial board, one editor and one columnist. Every other listed item is a criticism of Comey's decisions around his public remarks concerning the FBI's investigation of HRC's email practices that stops short of calling for his removal.

Not to mention that to make the case for "hypocrisy" the timeline would have to be extended to include the same folks now decrying Comey's firing.

I criticized, hopefully constructively, many direct reports in my working life... I only fired one for repeatedly failing to meet the minimum knowledge an engineer needed to function in a chemical manufacturing operation... and his termination followed a months-long improvement effort. It did not make him a bad person. He was a well-liked, hard worker.

A couple years later I ran into him. He had found his way into the technical recruiting business in which he did well and loved his work. He actually thanked me for firing him. As much as he defended his abilities at the time, he knew his short-comings and they were eating him up inside. That pressure removed freed him to be successful in another area...

But I digress...

My point was that criticism does not equal termination. If it did, then who among us would not have been terminated many, many times over in our working lives. (Officially I had one "termination" in my career. That's legally how my acceptance of accepting a window had to be classified... and that actually grated on me... for a few minutes anyway...)

In the end creating the above false equivalency is at the heart of the right's claims of "hypocrisy".

That plus applying the broad brush of a minority view to all... but there's nothing new in that practice.

As for the video... give me a summary and a couple time stamps, and I'll take a look.

Archived