THE BROWNS BOARD

On Election Eve the Repub Congressional Candidate for Montana's Only House Seat "BodySlams" Reporter

Tour2ma

Amazing how decades later conservatives have convinced themselves they were finevwith civil unions, when they fought even that tooth and nail

I would plead guilty to that. At one time I didn't even like the idea of civil unions but hindsight being 20/20 that was the right compromise IMO. One of the reasons I was against civil unions though was that I was positive that would not have permanently satisfied the gay community and just be opening the door to gay marriage.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would plead guilty to that. At one time I didn't even like the idea of civil unions but hindsight being 20/20 that was the right compromise IMO. One of the reasons I was against civil unions though was that I was positive that would not have permanently satisfied the gay community and just be opening the door to gay marriage.

Facepalm. Just facepalm.

Government shouldn't be involved in a religious ceremony. I wish everyone just got civil unions and then leave marriage ceremonies up to individuals.

These two things are a complete contradiction.

If people have the right to define 'real marriage' and the bulk of people in this country don't give a shit about gays getting married... then what, I ask, is false?

Seriously, I'm out after this shit. While I might not agree with Woody or Cleve on a lot, at least they don't cause people to bash heads into walls.

All you do is spout off about "kneejerks" and "emotions" then say shit that is so completely self defeating that no it's no wonder you thrive on the kid gloves that is the sanctuary of this board.

You're a 4chan troll, you have to be. I've gone down the list of things and there's no fucking way a guy in his golden years is capable of these types of logical absurdities.

Well said. I picture Cal as Tom Cruise's character from Born on the 4th of July screaming "love it or leave". Unfortunately he may never have the epiphany the character did.

people have a right to define Real Marriage

force the redefinition that is false. me

there isn't any freaking contradiction, tiamsies. You just ...feel that you want there to be.

"if the bulk..."... that is just a feeble, emotional outburst of nonsense. About half of America did NOT WANT

REAL: MARRIAGE REDEFINED. but liberal courts intervened.

People didn't decide to change what Real Marriage is,,, the liberals went to liberal courts and sued to force

the redefinition. Real Marriage has been Real Marriage forever and twenty-seven Sundays.

We've given many examples over time, of liberals trying to best the rest of America, and it doesn't matter what

issue it is, as long as liberals can get the upper hand.

mmgw-money control

control over our 2nd Amendment

" " 1st Amendment

control over our federal courts

control over our Supreme Court

control over our income...

control over our health care

control over the sanctity of Real Marriage

control over the life and death of newborn and unborn children

control over our thermostats...

how far we drive

fire pits in our backyard

Christian churches

conservative political groups (see IRS)

permanent control over our entire gov

control over our property

control over our security and lack thereof (see illegal immigration/gangs/violent illegals)

control over our military (see openly gay garbage, cut funding, cut benefits (see Carter)

and that is just off the top of my head.

liberals are a mentally unstable bunch, like tiamsies - just personal bitch after personal bitch

because his emotions don't jive with reality. They get angry when they don't get their way,

when they can't dominate a discussion, when they can't get dissenting opinions banned...

and they resort to personal insults, starting responses of the same, then they cry that

they are "victims".

people have a right to define Real Marriage

force the redefinition that is false. me

there isn't any freaking contradiction, tiamsies. You just ...feel that you want there to be.

"if the bulk..."... that is just a feeble, emotional outburst of nonsense. About half of America did NOT WANT

REAL: MARRIAGE REDEFINED. but liberal courts intervened.

People didn't decide to change what Real Marriage is,,, the liberals went to liberal courts and sued to force

the redefinition. Real Marriage has been Real Marriage forever and twenty-seven Sundays.

We've given many examples over time, of liberals trying to best the rest of America, and it doesn't matter what

issue it is, as long as liberals can get the upper hand.

mmgw-money control

control over our 2nd Amendment

" " 1st Amendment

control over our federal courts

control over our Supreme Court

control over our income...

control over our health care

control over the sanctity of Real Marriage

control over the life and death of newborn and unborn children

control over our thermostats...

how far we drive

fire pits in our backyard

Christian churches

conservative political groups (see IRS)

permanent control over our entire gov

control over our property

control over our security and lack thereof (see illegal immigration/gangs/violent illegals)

control over our military (see openly gay garbage, cut funding, cut benefits (see Carter)

and that is just off the top of my head.

liberals are a mentally unstable bunch, like tiamsies - just personal bitch after personal bitch

because his emotions don't jive with reality. They get angry when they don't get their way,

when they can't dominate a discussion, when they can't get dissenting opinions banned...

and they resort to personal insults, starting responses of the same, then they cry that

they are "victims".

174999.gif

Hahaha holy shit. Why am i such an asswhole? All that is missing is "latches on to personal attacks befacuse:

#woodylovesdick

8eqJnHR.gif

Hahaha holy shit. Why am i such an asswhole? All that is missing is "latches on to personal attacks befacuse:

#woodylovesdick

8eqJnHR.gif

...just personal bitch after personal bitch

they are "victims".

giphy.gif

Tour: Our President certainly was a tone setter during the campaign. Although last I heard he's yet to pick up the legal fees for a couple "supporters". But what's one more campaign promise down the drain.

Been away from Wi-Fi for a while but I'm glad you didn't miss the opportunity to jump on the blame trump bandwagon.

?

WSS

Archived