THE BROWNS BOARD

Fury unleashed upon 74-year-old tennis legend over her stance against same-sex marriage

Good for her. Too many Christians are not speaking the truth in a misplaced effort to get along with the world and avoid the persecution from the left. Her comments are not hateful but just are biblical views which the left attacked immediately with punishing her for daring to have views they don't like:

A former world champion female tennis player who is now a Christian pastor has created a storm with her claim that “tennis is full of lesbians.”

Margaret Court, a 24-time Grand Slam singles champion and a seven-time top-ranked player in the world, also said that transgender kids are the work of “the devil,” the BBC reported.

The 74-year-old Court has been embroiled controversy after pledging not to fly on Australian airlines Qantas “where possible” to protest the company’s support of gay marriage.

“When I was playing there were only a couple [of lesbians],” Court said on air at Vision Christian Radio. “But those couple that led took young ones into parties and things. What you get at the top is often what you’ll get right through that sport.”

The former tennis player added: “We’re there to help them overcome. We’re not against the people.”

Following Court’s comments, other tennis players angrily urged that Margaret Court Arena, where Australian Open is being held, change its name in protest of her remarks.

Grand Slam winners Martina Navratilova and Billie Jean King were among players asking to strip her name from the arena.

Former tennis champion Sam Stosur, meanwhile, claimed that some players could refuse to play at the arena at next year’s tournament. She also said players are united in condemning Court.

“I think that’s all pretty crazy stuff,” said Stosur. “It’s pretty obvious that the whole tennis community out here has pretty much the same opinion and we’re going to all stand by that.”

The controversy even prompted Andy Murray, currently the No. 1 ranked played in the world, to say on Tuesday during the French Open tournament that he hoped a solution could be found before the tournament in Australia next year.

Tennis Australia, the governing body for tennis in the country, said earlier this week that the arena won’t be renamed, adding that her views are a personal matter.

– Tennis legend Margaret Court has added fuel to her anti-gay controversy by claiming “tennis is full of lesbians” and transgender children are the work of “the devil.”

The 74-year-old Court, who won 24 Grand Slam events in her amazing career, made the comments on 20Twenty Vision Christian Radio.

“I mean, tennis is full of lesbians, because even when I was playing there was only a couple there, but those couple that led took young ones into parties and things,” said Court, now a Christian pastor. “And you know, what you get at the top is often what you’ll get right through that sport.”

She insisted she was not against gay people, but wanted to help them.

“We’re there to help them overcome. We’re not against the people,” she said. “They’re human beings and 92 percent, they say in America, have either been abused in some form sexually or emotionally at an early age for them to even be this way.”

Asked about transgender children, she claimed their minds had been corrupted and it was the work of the devil.

“But with the literature, the bullying, the stuff that’s put out today into children’s minds, I tell you what, if you haven’t got parents who bring you up that way and you’ve got parents that don’t care and you’re hurt and offended in somebody saying something to you,” Court said.

“I tell you, a child can just start to think ‘Well, maybe I am a girl’ when they’re a boy or and maybe ‘I’m a boy and I’m a girl.’ Your thoughts — even medically they’re knowing now — the mind is a battlefield and that’s why I wrote that book ‘Train Your Brain’ because the mind is, it’s all in the Bible.

“God’s got so much in there about the mind how it affects us, affects our emotions, our feelings, you can think ‘Oh I’m a boy’ and it’ll affect your emotions and feelings, and everything else and so that’s all the devil. That’s what Hitler did, that’s what Communism did — got the mind of the children. And it’s a whole plot in our nation and in the nations of the world to get the minds of the children.”

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/former-tennis-champion-margaret-court-the-sport-is-full-of-lesbians/

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I think she’s right on both counts. Even though the politically correct culture doesn’t want to admit it, many who struggle with feelings of homosexuality have been abused in some way. I had a friend who admitted as much to me many years ago.

People are products of their environment and their upbringing – and that’s true well beyond these issues.

The mind is a battleground and if you raise your kid to believe he or she can be whatever gender they want to be, then they will likely live their life accordingly.

The problem now, however, is that the culture says all of this is a-okay, that it’s normal. The gay and transgender propaganda is all over TV these days as Satan seeks to brainwash as many as he can into this evil. Talk about being products of our environment – this puts it on steroids. No longer does a kid need to be physically or mentally abused growing up by a parent or guardian. They can just watch TV and have their brains twisted into believing that God made gays and transgenders this way and that this mass perversion is just part of the natural order and they need to figure out where they fit in this new paradigm.

And to speak out against it, as Margaret Court has done, is to invite a whole heap of hatred and bullying your way in order to silence you.

We are indeed in the falling away as our culture is rotting from the inside out."

http://therightscoop.com/tennis-legend-tennis-is-full-of-lesbians/

Obama himself makes the argument that being gay is a choice when he says he "considered" it himself at one time. How do you consider something if it is not a choice?

Obama’s new biography reveals that he ‘considered gayness’ during college

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04/28/obamas-new-biography-reveals-that-he-considered-gayness-during-college/

Obama himself makes the argument that being gay is a choice when he says he "considered" it himself at one time. How do you consider something if it is not a choice?

Obamas new biography reveals that he considered gayness during college

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04/28/obamas-new-biography-reveals-that-he-considered-gayness-during-college/

No kidding, look who he married.

?

WSS

Obama’s new biography reveals that he ‘considered gayness’ during college

I never had to choose to be straight. I just was straight. If someone had to choose between the two then I think they might have some sugar in the tank haha.

You see nothing wrong with her calling transgender children "the work of the devil"? Your kid was born differently and is dealing with how their brain is wired. Clearly the work of the devil.

She also basically refers to gays as having a disease that they can somehow fix.

The stereotype here is just some old person with outdated views. The type of views that will die out with these people. It has happened in the past and it will happen again.

"All I said is that gays need to be fixed and transgenders are the work of the devil. Why is everyone bullying me? It is just my Christian faith! I'm the victim here!"

Freedom of religion being used as freedom to discriminate. Same old thing.

You see nothing wrong with her calling transgender children "the work of the devil"? Your kid was born differently and is dealing with how their brain is wired. Clearly the work of the devil.

She also basically refers to gays as having a disease that they can somehow fix.

The stereotype here is just some old person with outdated views. The type of views that will die out with these people. It has happened in the past and it will happen again.

"All I said is that gays need to be fixed and transgenders are the work of the devil. Why is everyone bullying me? It is just my Christian faith! I'm the victim here!"

Freedom of religion being used as freedom to discriminate. Same old thing.

By telling the truth about these things some people may actually get the help they need.

Is it the work of the devil?

You probably shouldn't care since you don't believe in the devil anyway right? Anyway this lady is a pastor of a church and she is saying what the bible says about this. There are works of God and works of the devil spoken about in the bible. She also nails it how the devil primarily works which is in the mind. Children while growing up are impressionable and need to be taught and not be told to work out their own biological sex when it is simple enough you are male or female. If you don't think the liberal mind can confuse a simple biological fact just look at NY city which recognizes 26 different forms of sexes. Take your pick for now until someone (liberal) complains they need more.

You probably shouldn't care since you don't believe in the devil anyway right? Anyway this lady is a pastor of a church and she is saying what the bible says about this. There are works of God and works of the devil spoken about in the bible. She also nails it how the devil primarily works which is in the mind. Children while growing up are impressionable and need to be taught and not be told to work out their own biological sex when it is simple enough you are male or female. If you don't think the liberal mind can confuse a simple biological fact just look at NY city which recognizes 26 different forms of sexes. Take your pick for now until someone (liberal) complains they need more.

What you THINK the Bible says, not what it says.

What about me? I'm an atheist that believes in evolution and thinks the Bible is a book of stories. Am I the work of the devil?

What you THINK the Bible says, not what it says.

What about me? I'm an atheist that believes in evolution and thinks the Bible is a book of stories. Am I the work of the devil?

Have you ever read the bible all the way through? God says he made them male and female that is pretty simple, it doesn't matter what I think that says it is obvious what it says.

No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil. And that is what Margaret Court meant when she was referring to transgenders.

A Bible that has been edited, amended, revised and translated countless times. But what are the best bits that say it's "a sin" or something?

Oh shit, I'm being deceived by the devil? That bastard devil with his math and science.

A Bible that has been edited, amended, revised and translated countless times. But what are the best bits that say it's "a sin" or something?

Oh shit, I'm being deceived by the devil? That bastard devil with his math and science.

Math and science won't save you.

Children can consent to be transgender?

WSS

I don't know the science behind it. I imagine puberty changes a lot of things.

I think it is wrong to tell a 7 year old boy that likes girl things that they're broken, perverted, the work of the devil and need to be fixed.

I think it is wrong to also tell that 7 year old boy he's transgender and start scheduling hormone surgery.

At the end of the day I don't think it is anything you "consent" to. You're either wired that way our your not. I just don't think that wirings all figured out as a child.

They've done a pretty decent job in providing evidence that there's nothing to be saved from

You wouldn't be able to be calling me "deceived by the devil" without them

Death.

Don't take offense we all are deceived by the devil at times, nobody is immune (devil proof).

Death.

Don't take offense we all are deceived by the devil at times, nobody is immune (devil proof).

Facts

Don't take offense, your genetics affected the way your brain reacts to and interprets things like prayer and religion, making you more susceptible to believing them. Nobody is immune to their genes.

Facts

Don't take offense, your genetics affected the way your brain reacts to and interprets things like prayer and religion, making you more susceptible to believing them. Nobody is immune to their genes.

None taken.

Now the natural man doesn't receive the things of God's Spirit, for they are foolishness to him, and he can't know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

I don't believe it's the work of the devil. How about you do you think a child can consent to be transgender?

WSS

In the bible there is something very interesting that happens when Jesus tells his disciples he will go to Jerusalem and be killed. Peter had a great thought and told Jesus just don't go to Jerusalem. Jesus looked at Peter and said "get behind me satan". I read that scripture for many years before it really dawned on me what Jesus was saying. He wasn't calling Peter satan but he saw where satan had influenced Peter to say what he did and that was a revelation to me about how the enemy operates and for me to examine my own thought life. And that is where the battle lies, in our thought life and that is the realm where satan operates.

When Margaret Court talks about transgenders being the work of the devil it is the deception that has taken place in their minds.

None taken.

Now the natural man doesn't receive the things of God's Spirit, for they are foolishness to him, and he can't know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Yeah and if I was making up a religion to control people I'd write down all of the same stuff... Just sayin

Archived