THE BROWNS BOARD

WaPo Writes Islamic Terrorism Out Of The Pulse Nightclub Shooting

OldBrownsFan

Our MSM at it again instead of just presenting the facts they are writing stories that leave out crucial details they apparently don't like. An anti gun narrative they like so they present this story as one of gun violence and totally leave out this was an Islamic terrorist attack. Why don 't people trust the MSM? This is one of many many examples:

The Washington Post left any mention of Islamic terrorism out of a recounting of the Pulse Nightclub shooting, referring instead to a terrorist shooting 49 people dead in the name of the Islamic State simply as “gun violence.”

“A year ago, 49 people died at Pulse Nightclub,” the bizarrely passive headline on the story reads.

Reporter Katie Mettler writes at length about the havoc wreaked on dozens of victims and their families in the June, 2016, attack, but makes no mention of the motivation of the Muslim terrorist responsible for the destruction. Neither Islam nor terror is mentioned once, although Omar Mateen took great pains to make his motive ultra clear.

The description of the attack is even more bizarre than the headline. Mettler ascribes the religiously motivated terror rampage to a disembodied “mass shooting” that “stole 49 lives.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/12/wapo-writes-islamic-terrorism-out-of-the-pulse-nightclub-shooting/

Not sure why you're asserting WaPo is credible..

Their $600M contract with the CIA suggests they're more a mouthpiece than news. Link is HuffPo but there's about 30+ other links if you google it. Read whatever you want, the data on the contract is the same. And no, IT work doesn't cost anywhere near that much.

I know it might blow your mind, but just because there's only one "conservative" view doesn't mean "liberals" think alike.

Friends don't let friends read daily caller..

Not sure why you're asserting WaPo is credible..

Their $600M contract with the CIA suggests they're more a mouthpiece than news. Link is HuffPo but there's about 30+ other links if you google it. Read whatever you want, the data on the contract is the same. And no, IT work doesn't cost anywhere near that much.

I know it might blow your mind, but just because there's only one "conservative" view doesn't mean "liberals" think alike.

Friends don't let friends read daily caller..

I don't consider Wapo credible because of their liberal bias. The story I posted speaks for itself about Wapo.

BTW - you are partly right...not all conservatives or liberals think alike on everything.

I don't get it .... liberals thrive on self serving false narratives....

just very strange.

And if the narrative isn't there as in this story they simply make it the narrative anyway. "Don't let a crisis go to waste" is their motto so any opportunity to promote gun control they jump at it.

Archived