THE BROWNS BOARD

Garrett suffers injury according to mary Kay

bjh2130

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point in time, the buzz around the NFL is that Garrett is fragile. The Browns fucked up not taking Trubisky, but they really fucked up taking this turkey. COuld have had Bosa if an edge rushe is what they wanted. Bosa is a far, far more talented player than this Cowboy wannabe.

OK....but that is spilt milk. We don't have a Hot Tub Time Machine to go back and change things...in either instance. So lets just see if the Browns can make the most of it.

Lets be clear...the board isnt dead because it's the off season.....the board is dead because the Browns suck rocks and barely anyone thinks this year will be any different....no excitement...no buzz......just silence.....

Look.....if the Browns were on the verge of anything(other than a 3-12 season) then people would be lined up talking about the great acquisitions and draft picks and how this team is about to explode....but, in truth, that group has about 7 people in it....

yeah, they'll be a little better this year....but, when you're 1-15, a little better means nothing......and ANYBODY could improve over 1-15......you'd think....

Sorry.....but the way I see it, there is very little to talk about or get excited for.......and the board reflects that.....

Well, we could talk about mountain biking.... and before some of you say "who cares about MTBing" I'll just leave you with Emily Batty, one of the best women riders on the planet: (your welcome)

M_zpsq85lwncw.jpg

emily-batty-4_zpshj7use5v.jpg

DCw8xdQVoAA3MZ1_zps9prujiuy.jpg

Well, we could talk about mountain biking.... and before some of you say "who cares about MTBing" I'll just leave you with Emily Batty, one of the best women riders on the planet: (your welcome)

M_zpsq85lwncw.jpg

Queen did write some great Bicycle Songs..It worked

I never thought of mountain biking as "manly".

I think of it as ballzy!

Women doing men things just don't do it for me.

Insecurity is a bitch

M_zpsq85lwncw.jpg

What good is this if you don't show her naked....or nearly naked.

Traditionally, the board does slow down in the off season, but you are also right because the majority of the slowdown is because the team has very little potential to win football games. I applaud those who stay here through thick and thin. Guys like Tom Flugel, hoorta and Zombo really epitomize what a die hard is. I jam them a lot, but hell, if I didn't think Zomblow was a top notch guy I surely wouldn't have penned a song for him.

However, I also lament the guys like Errock, Chicoppea John, Rich4, and many others who just fell off the train. When long-time Browns guys like Nickers express that their fanship is close to used up, it is troubling that many respond "don't let the door hit you in the ass".

The reality is that the long-time die-hards are growing old and dying. 2017 is a different football world than it was say from 1960 - 90. The die-hard is giving way to fans who want bang for their buck. Americans want it now.........unfortunately, the Browns FO does not believe they can deliver wins now.

Whether or not it is fair to blast this regime for the continued nausea over rebuilding, man fans don't care that this is a new leadership group. Winning seems to fill the stands no matter what. However, a 3 - 13 season or worse, this time around, may not leave enough interested fans to make 2019 a rewarding financial year for the owner.

This money ball shit is a much bigger risk than Lerner knows. If the Browns lay another turd, and they will, the Browns organization will become a blood letting. After that, I don't see that Lerner will hang around. I worry that this franchise is literally being set up to be moved when it can.

I know this much. When your reasons for optimism are based 90% on everyone you drafted being a diamond in the rough, you are setting yourself up for great disappointment.

Um bro.. Lerner sold the team to Haslam dude.. LOL...

The reality here between you and me is one of us has a pretty good background in football while the other has only worn a jock strap as the eye patch of his pirate costume on Halloween.

Quite possibly one of the funniest things ever......

Seconded....

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/06/myles_garrett_foot.html

"He's done a great job,'' said Williams. "It's still way early, but you guys are going to see a pretty good football player when he gets a chance to get out there and go. I've got a big smile on my face, I'm just waiting to let him show everybody before I talk about him.''

"He's everything we (expected,)'' Simmons said. "Coach Jackson will handle all of the injury stuff. Myles is everything we expected."

The bits I'll focus upon...

All joking aside, I am concerned that this injury will be a pretty large setback. I'm concerned he will come into camp in 'less than ideal football shape' after resting his foot the many weeks leading up to camp. Then he'll miss reps - and maybe even a preseason game or two, while needing to be eased into a full workload, and so on ......

None of that is good for a 1-15 team that desperately needs their #1 overall pick to contend for rookie of the year.

It's not like working Myles back in gradually is going to cost us a playoff berth.

Freudian slip. However....is there really any difference between Lerner and Haslam?

The only difference was Lerner was actually born here and maybe cared just a little bit.. Sadly he Haslam are terrible custodians of the team..

Lerner was the MBNA guy........he was a Founding Father of ridiculous interest rates on credit cards, ridiculous penalties, and vicious attacks on the credit ratings of his customers. Fuck Al Lerner, Fuck Haslam too.

I was lamenting on Randy the Son of Alfred... :rolleyes:

Sometimes Norm Peterson forgot how his buddy Cliff Clavin processed conversation especially when happy hour was extended a couple of hours. Nickers, let's just hope somebody got him back to his mommy okay. They must have because he had some crack pipe rant at 3:30 am about how upset he is that I like Gregg Williams as our DC.

Edward was the son of Alfred that succeeded him to the throne.

Errr, or, you mean you weren't talking about pre conquest Kings of Britain?

Good thing Lerner didn't have a grandson named Aethelstan.

Sometimes Norm Peterson forgot how his buddy Cliff Clavin processed conversation especially when happy hour was extended a couple of hours. Nickers, let's just hope somebody got him back to his mommy okay. They must have because he had some crack pipe rant at 3:30 am about how upset he is that I like Gregg Williams as our DC.

........<<Flugel....you are a dumb whore. You suck the dick of whoever the Brpwns hire. Since 1999 you have come in here with your IN SAVAGE WE TRUST bullshit. No matter who the fuck it is you come here with some mental masturbation analysis of why THIS TIME.....we finally got it right.

For Christ's sake dude, get off your lnees and have some self respect already. You have sucked so many failed Browns players and coaches that you can open your own Browns Glory Hole Palace.

Dick sucker

I agree Choco is a dick sucker. Choco chokes on cock.

That's kind of funny.

Before Paxton Lynch showed up in his life, Ghoolie said Mississippi was the 4th grade math teacher responsible for changing his wood factor from balsa to sequoia. They didn't have spell checkers back then so I'll cut him some slack everywhere I can...

........<<Flugel....you are a dumb whore. You suck the dick of whoever the Brpwns hire. Since 1999 you have come in here with your IN SAVAGE WE TRUST bullshit. No matter who the fuck it is you come here with some mental masturbation analysis of why THIS TIME.....we finally got it right.

For Christ's sake dude, get off your lnees and have some self respect already. You have sucked so many failed Browns players and coaches that you can open your own Browns Glory Hole Palace.

Judas, I'm just a long time Browns fan that wants to have a game face again for a storied franchise with 8 Professional Football Championships. I don't need a persona. I'm only here to talk about my favorite team with other passionate fans of this franchise. This can be a lot of fun. Isn't this why a message board about the Cleveland Browns was created in the first place? Are there any other knuckleheads with 2 divorced brain cells in here that need such an explanation?

You quit on this franchise and sold your soul so I can see why loyalty, devotion and hopes of a return to the glory days really bothers you. You alienated yourself to get all kinds of attention that real life deprives you of. I must be doing something right because you're following me all over this board with recycled crap and content from your latest email from Rich4Eagle hoping you finally get it right. Everything you constantly post from "Coffee Fetchers" to "CORRECTAMUNDO" to "Sewage" to "offensive linemen are a dime a dozen" to "offense wins championships" is all his material; so I'm tackling 2 squids with 1 finger. Rich used to call anyone that spent more than 1 penny on this franchise an idiot. That would have been fine if Rich didn't have season tickets for this franchise; and drive all the way to Cleveland from North Carolina to see it play while pretending he was an avid Pittsburgh Steeler fan (too smart for the Cleveland Browns and their fans)... Personas, or people needing them, just don't impress me.

Yeah I don't really get the Flugel hate, the guy knows football and even if there is disagreement at least the guy will engage in a vigorous debate with you about his position. I may disagree but at least his posts make me really think on what I am disagreeing with.

Yeah I don't really get the Flugel hate, the guy knows football and even if there is disagreement at least the guy will engage in a vigorous debate with you about his position. I may disagree but at least his posts make me really think on what I am disagreeing with.

That's the whole point of debate... If you can learn something from your opponent.. You might do better in your retort.

Archived