THE BROWNS BOARD

I'm hoping this is fake

Damn, Proctor and Gamble going in HARD on the social stuff. I can't believe anyone ever approved that.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't think they're really lying or anything in that add. I can see how someone might think it's racist, but I kinda think that's a stretch.

But shit, that's a deep subject for freaking P&G

Damn, Proctor and Gamble going in HARD on the social stuff. I can't believe anyone ever approved that.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't think they're really lying or anything in that add. I can see how someone might think it's racist, but I kinda think that's a stretch.

But shit, that's a deep subject for freaking P&G

On the other hand I usually suggest switching the races and seeing if it sounds bad then. Like if you had the mother talking to her white kids about driving through East Cleveland. Yes Mom we're good drivers we'll be careful. That's not what I'm talking about says mom. Don't get out of your car you could get killed over there and not from bad driving. Or mom telling her kid you have to work very hard because the minority kid will get extra points when applying for that position. It's just how it is. People would get upset over something like that I expect. I'm sure there are other examples but you get the point.

WSS

On the other hand I usually suggest switching the races and seeing if it sounds bad then. Like if you had the mother talking to her white kids about driving through East Cleveland. Yes Mom we're good drivers we'll be careful. That's not what I'm talking about says mom. Don't get out of your car you could get killed over there and not from bad driving. Or mom telling her kid you have to work very hard because the minority kid will get extra points when applying for that position. It's just how it is. People would get upset over something like that I expect. I'm sure there are other examples but you get the point.

WSS

Ehhhh, I don't think the comparison is exactly 1 to 1. But regardless I wouldn't have made this commercial

Woody is so fucking gullible it's pathetic.

yep... he should wear a helmet to try to limit any damage to what little smarts he has...

il_340x270.226256949.jpg

Ehhhh, I don't think the comparison is exactly 1 to 1. But regardless I wouldn't have made this commercial

What is not one to one wouldbe the reaction to the version that I posted. It would be all over every News Channel whereas the other one is just a blurb on somebody's Facebook page. You know it.

WSS

Like I've said before when then type of thing has been brought up on here, I think the difference is the history of racism behind one of those examples. And I mean actual history not some fringe groups here and there. Feel free to disagree if you'd like

Archived