THE BROWNS BOARD

Wtf is happening in Charlottesville?

htownbrown

What has he done, exactly?

Cut government spending, curbed the inflow of illegal immigrants, got the economy in high gear, has the unemployment rate at a 40 year low, and put North Korea in its place. He could've gotten more accomplished, but he's got the Dumbocrats and a handful of fucked up Republicans railroading him at every junction.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who supported Nazism?

The individuals who were marching with the symbols, chants and gestures. When there was incident I'd expect the President to lead with sympathy to the families affected by the violence, followed closely by denouncing Neo-Nazi ideals and rhetoric. This was probably exactly what the current president was told to do.

Anyone who voted for Hillary is against free speech, the military, etc.

and our 2nd Amendment, and our Supreme Court justices being honest and proConstitutionalist....

and against draining the swamp.....

Off topic but I thought this was funny. I saw on Pawn Stars a confederate school book that dated back to 1864 in North Carolina .Some of the illustrations went something like this:

"If one confederate soldier can kill 90 yankees how many yankees can 10 confederate soldiers kill?

Off topic but I thought this was funny. I saw on Pawn Stars a confederate school book that dated back to 1864 in North Carolina .Some of the illustrations went something like this:

"If one confederate soldier can kill 90 yankees how many yankees can 10 confederate soldiers kill?

Did you say 1864 or 1986 :D

I have no issue with statues of historical figures as long as they are done in good taste but do not like the confederate flag being displayed in government buildings.

The individuals who were marching with the symbols, chants and gestures. When there was incident I'd expect the President to lead with sympathy to the families affected by the violence, followed closely by denouncing Neo-Nazi ideals and rhetoric. This was probably exactly what the current president was told to do.

Rhetoric? Symbols? Gestures? Chants?

So that first amendment shit only covers stuff you like right? And someone else should be able to take baseball bats to a BLM rally and bust a few heads right?

How about a mosque? A gay pride parade? I know some people get pretty offended about that, right?

WSS

Rhetoric? Symbols? Gestures? Chants?

So that first amendment shit only covers his stuff you like right? And someone else should be able to take baseball bats to a BLM rally and bust a few heads right?

WSS

1st Amendment is not absolute and I'd hope a civilized society would not support hate speech. And again others being wrong should not excuse the behavior of Neo-Nazis. Steve I didn't think you'd ever join the RationalizNation.

The 1st amendment IS absolute.. The 1st amendment allows you to be as stupid as you like.. It also keeps anyone from feeling they or their group are the deciders of what is and what isn't hate speech..

I would think most Americans reject both sides of this fiasco

The 1st amendment IS absolute.. The 1st amendment allows you to be as stupid as you like.. It also keeps anyone from feeling they or their group are the deciders of what is and what isn't hate speech..

I would think most Americans reject both sides of this fiasco

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/the-1st-amendment-is-not-absolute/

The law has defined hate crimes and while we haven't codified laws against hate speech I believe most reasonable people can identify it and if it isn't unlawful it should be discouraged but hey I'm just a reasonable guy.

What has he done, exactly?

Besides the continual lying? Besides constant chirping about how great he is? Besides endorsing the Confederate States of White America? I guess he really hasn't done much of anything in terms of "Jobs, jobs, jobs" other than chirp, chirp, chirp. I can go to an aviary for that and accomplish about the same thing. Interesting that while I was typing this the co-author of "The Art of the Deal", Tony Schartz, said in an interview on TV that the word moral never came up in the 18 months he spent with him gathering information for the book. Further indicated its not in his vocabulary. He further said that the goal was always getting over on anyone he was dealing with and that 50 years of lying has not, and will not change.

So for me that's what it comes down to. He's a despicable human being. There is a scene from "Hud" when the old man tells him he's an unprincipled man.

https://youtu.be/xsqUCDDprQE?t=1m26s

Well I was raised to be a principled man and I don't tolerate unprincipled narcissistic liars very well at all. Would you want that bastard covering for your butt in a foxhole? If your answer is yes, then you're a fool.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/the-1st-amendment-is-not-absolute/

The law has defined hate crimes and while we haven't codified laws against hate speech I believe most reasonable people can identify it and if it isn't unlawful it should be discouraged but hey I'm just a reasonable guy.

"The Westboro Baptist Church uses this right to assemble often, and even though their speech is truly disgusting and offensive to most people in the world, their exercise of their rights has been in line with the constitution to date."

Just wanted you to reread a piece of what you just linked. Doesn't seem to be a good choice to make your point.

Besides the continual lying? Besides constant chirping about how great he is? Besides endorsing the Confederate States of White America? I guess he really hasn't done much of anything in terms of "Jobs, jobs, jobs" other than chirp, chirp, chirp. I can go to an aviary for that and accomplish about the same thing. Interesting that while I was typing this the co-author of "The Art of the Deal", Tony Schartz, said in an interview on TV that the word moral never came up in the 18 months he spent with him gathering information for the book. Further indicated its not in his vocabulary. He further said that the goal was always getting over on anyone he was dealing with and that 50 years of lying has not, and will not change.

So for me that's what it comes down to. He's a despicable human being. There is a scene from "Hud" when the old man tells him he's an unprincipled man.

https://youtu.be/xsqUCDDprQE?t=1m26s

Well I was raised to be a principled man and I don't tolerate unprincipled narcissistic liars very well at all. Would you want that bastard covering for your butt in a foxhole? If your answer is yes, then you're a fool.

so, the past eight years, how did you tolerate obaMao the Terrible?

so, the past eight years, how did you tolerate obaMao the Terrible?

Did not much care for him at all. Thought he was just a state level political hack with definite limitations when it came to foreign policy. But I don't feel a need to dwell on his shortcomings since he is no longer President. Same for Hillarity. If she were president I'd be voicing opposition to anything I felt she was wrong about, but she's not so I don't dwell on her shortcomings either. Trump I just see as extremely dangerous, because our allies don't trust in anything he says and are increasingly isolating him from themselves. Because he lies all the time and they know it, I'm not so sure of their assistance if he has a legitimate "wolf" to cry about that requires their backing us up.

PS-Cysco-LOL! :lol: I thought it was pretty clever. :D

PS again-and only one person in my life has ever led me around by the nose, but I keep coming to the political board despite her orders to the contrary. I keep telling her there is some hope for the Trumpettes who are led around by the nose. :P;) I mean if my brother can change, you guys are easy pickins'. :lol:

Archived