THE BROWNS BOARD

Tiamat's 2017 Camp observations and thoughts

tiamat63

Math is hard, apparently.

not for someone who lives 12miles outside NYC and has an accountant wife who would pick up a penny off the ground.

u don't like the math, the prices, your budget? then stay the fuck in fulton OH. you wouldn't last here a month.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said 'starters'. Either accept you may be wrong or fuck off with polluting what is a reasonable and decent thread.

ok genius.....tell me 'starters' that would be on any other team's roster from the last 2 drafts?

fucko.

ok genius.....tell me 'starters' that would be on any other team's roster from the last 2 drafts?

fucko.

No. Because you're backpedaling and that's a hypothetical. Tour gave an accurate listing for The Browns. If I wanted to follow other teams I'd go to their boards.

i never back pedal....ever. stay the course. straight ahead, but, u wouldn't understand that as ur just a MFer that never did shit for this country except sit here and detail play by play rewinds as ur a 3rd string DC coach on ur daughter's soccer team.

go fuck urself.

In the name of harmony, I'll take this one...

Just on their roster? Wow... pretty close to 16, mik, on every other team. More on some rosters...

Of our 2017 ten, seven look good for any roster: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Wilson, Johnson, and either Ogunjobi or Brantley are definites. Four could start for a significant majority of teams. The other DT plus Gonzales and Dayes will vary from team to team. Kickers are very situational. RBs are as well plus Dayes was passed over by everyone until the 2nd last pick. However, he looks like he'd stick with a bunch of teams.

Our 2016 draft? Not as strong in potential starters, but roster makers? Nine maybe ten look pretty solid. Both Colemans, Ogbah, Nassib, Schobert, Kindred, Devalve and Drango look solid. Add Kess and a 2nd WR in the right situation and there's nine.

not for someone who lives 12miles outside NYC and has an accountant wife who would pick up a penny off the ground.

u don't like the math, the prices, your budget? then stay the fuck in fulton OH. you wouldn't last here a month.

Wow. I'm new here, so I doubt I'm breaking any new ground here for the long-time regulars, but you are a window-licking moron. And I have a cousin who lives 13 miles outside of New York City, so I visit fairly regularly. Most of the people I meet out there are intelligent, well spoken individuals. You must be the exception, Sparky.

i never back pedal....ever. stay the course. straight ahead, but, u wouldn't understand that as ur just a MFer that never did shit for this country except sit here and detail play by play rewinds as ur a 3rd string DC coach on ur daughter's soccer team.

go fuck urself.

The fuck is a 3rd string DC? You hitting the sauce that hard?

Wow. I'm new here, so I doubt I'm breaking any new ground here for the long-time regulars, but you are a window-licking moron. Sparky.

window-licking moron :D Oh yea,,You just passed Dawg-Pound initiation..Welcome..(just spell the cards right ;))

Wow. I'm new here, so I doubt I'm breaking any new ground here for the long-time regulars, but you are a window-licking moron. And I have a cousin who lives 13 miles outside of New York City, so I visit fairly regularly. Most of the people I meet out there are intelligent, well spoken individuals. You must be the exception, Sparky.

must be queens or the bronx or jersey cuz ur family couldn't afford a flea's turd round here douchebag.

love the window licker. sort of like ur mom's copper top battery pootang.

go fuck urself.

Did you finally swallow enough of Ghoolie's seed to become his clone?

Did you finally swallow enough of Ghoolie's seed to become his clone?

HA!!!!!

just complaining cuz this yeam and coaching staff and FO has to prove something to me this year.........or the FO is gone. rinse and repeat. every year peole on here push back expectations by another year....another draft. i'll be using a walker and oxygen tanks by the time everyone says 'this is the year'. GTFO.

besides if they don't win 5 games i owe ghoulie a bottle of rum. u'll never hear the end of that i'm sure.

Archived