THE BROWNS BOARD

No Child Left Inside Act of 2009

Mr. T

Fair enough Peen and I accept your views in your post,and to further illustrate my point would your parents have ever tolerated having a gay person over for dinner let alone vacation with one?

Its all about tolerance and how times change which has been my point on what Republicans need to do ,embrace change in order to move forward.

Well, my parents aren't the best to use. We had a gay couple...women...who lived next to us for a number of years...this was maybe 1959 through about 64 or so....they never talked badly about them and while I can't say they went out to dinner and such, there wasn't a avoidance...they were neighbors who did favors for us as we did for them, and I was old enough that my parents wouldn't have avoided talking about them if they had been inclined. I knew who and what they were.....it wasn't a big deal.

But, in the spirit of your post....i know what you are talking about.......but it isn't a political issue that is democrat or republican.

I just caught a part of T's post, so if my comments are off after I read it in full, i will come back to amend the comments.

I do agree with him in that it isn't natural and it probably is immoral. However, it isn't my place to make that call and will just defer that to God or whoever, whatever does make that call.

To rant in another direction for a moment...

I know you have me pegged as some KKK dude, and that isn't the case at all. Gays might be a perfect example to illustrate my feelings.

I don't hold gays in poor regard because what they do isn't any of my business. Why should I care who they want to play with under the sheets?

Their actions don't really cause me any hardships at all. It's only when a group causes hardships or seek to be a general pain in the ass that I begin to care.

My feeling towards various races isn't because of the race, it's because I feel they seek to milk the system and seek to segregate from the system. That is the problem I have with some groups.

Asian's are a good example of a race of people who have worked to become a part of our society and culture. Latinos are pretty much in the same boat. They are hard working, family oriented people. What's to not like about that? I am not wild about illegals, but it isn't because of who they are, it's because of what they are.

Blacks is a different story. I think as a whole they have a giant chip on their shoulder. That doesn't mean all. My neighbor on one side is black and the neighbor 3 doors down is black who's kids played with mine...bithdays parties, sleepovers, overnight trips with us and mine with them. We sat with the family when the mother passed away maybe 10 years back. I consider both of them friends, so it isn't like this ballpeen dude is some raging bigot who would rather spit in someones face than help someone by giving them a jump start in the grocery store parking lot.

Until blacks(the group) seem to show they want to go with the program, I have given up on them as a race of people. I can't think of one country, or even locally, one city that is predominantly black and predominantly run by black leaders that isn't or doesn't become a cesspool.

I am talking honestly and openly here. No hate, no disdain , just my honest feelings on the matter.

I know we can talk about reasons why what I say is true or partially true...I can't imagine anybody totally disregarding what I say as 100% hogwash, and i do know there are mitigating circumstances that do require more effort be made to mend the break.

But man, I just don't see much effort being made by the black community. I see housing project after housing project filled with 20 year old women with 3-4 kids by a father or fathers who are no where to be seen.

I appreciate different cultures, but in some cases it seems the blacks have created a counter culture. Their own style, language...they are Americans, no??

Counter cultures will never be accepted. This country has had many waves of immigration, and all of those waves weren't "white". Many were by people of color....Italians and Asians as an example, and while they kept many of their wonderful traditions, they managed to blend in to the main stream. For some reason, blacks seem intent of segregating their society...the black caucus, United Negro college Fund, NAACP...there's more.

At any rate, either I explained myself or just managed to tick you and a few others off even more.

I hope I didn't tick you off, that wasn't the intent.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cal,

There is nothing wrong or immoral for you or anyone to have values that you believe in but your not a child how in the hell does a gay persons lifestyle affect you?

Now what the heyl are you arguing about? I SAID If I knew someone at work was gay, I'd still treat that person like

anybody else. That means it DOESN'T MATTER.

But, I would not go to a party where all the guys from work are invited to attend.

Where does your question come from, if not really reading what I wrote, man?

It doesnt and this is a harsh and often cruel world so if anyone can find joy in their life why shouldnt they be allowed to?

For all the rights blathering on about abortion they never really touch on adoption.

The Right always talks about adoption. Almost always.

You mean, for the sake of the subculture of gays wanting their private behavior to be accepted

in public? To let children be indoctrinated contrary to parent's teaching of core values?

NO. Sorry, but some of the same logic that we should accept public gayness/gay marriage

could logically apply, ever so foolishly also, to people who want to get married to the pine tree in their yard.

NO.

use children as an excuse when you otherwise have no legs to stand on......

if you haven't noticed, those qulified for parenting, by the definition set forth by the GOP....ie, heterosexuals, are doing a pretty piss poor job of raising your children. whats the divorce rate at again? people trust each other so much that prenups are the gold standard?

and you think gays would be any worse? HA.....most parents let the TV raise their children....even gays can do that.

so really, whats the crux of the argument....because protecting the children is whats making them so dysfunctional.

truth hurts, eh? just can't quit meddling in other peoples' lives.....

show me data saying hetero parents are better than homo parents.....of either gender......and not something from the jimmy swaggert foundation.

or anything outlining the "damage" done to those poor children "unfortunate" enough to be raised by an alternative family....

love is love.....figured christians would know that. moral my ass....

truth hurts, eh? just can't quit meddling in other peoples' lives.....

And you are talking about.... nothing?

show me data saying hetero parents are better than homo parents.....of either gender......and not something from the jimmy swaggert foundation.

That was never the issue. The issue is, parents who do not want their children taught to

embrace homo and trans sexuals as normal. It isn't.

You show me two magnets where N-N or S-S attract. Natural law. Truth hurts, eh?

or anything outlining the "damage" done to those poor children "unfortunate" enough to be raised by an alternative family....

This is a sidetracking, diversionary issue. Nobody brought up parents being of the same sex.

love is love.....figured christians would know that. moral my ass....

Your post reminds me of that old tree poem,

"I think I shall never see, a poem lovely as a tree,

whose branches and leaves, beautiful, would not I marry thee?

it's majesty brings a joyful tear to my eye, my soul,

with great appreciation for it's old knothole."

Okay, so I made up everything after the first line. I don't remember all the words...

do you get the idea?

N-S, S-N attract. Natural law.

they dont attract very well then...

"8.1% of coupled households consist of unmarried heterosexual partners, according to The State of Our Unions 2005, a report issued by the National Marriage Project at Rutgers University. The same study said that only 63% of American children grow up with both biological parents -- the lowest figure in the Western world."

http://www.divorcemag.com/statistics/statsUS.shtml

so tell me again how hetero's are a better bet, besides simply stating thats how god intended it to be. cause its fairly obvious god didn't equip most traditional couples with the tools to raise their children properly.

We aren't talking about parenting.

We are talking about the public schools indoctrinating

parent's children against the parent's core values...

that being, a deliberate attempt to render the parent's teaching

of their children invalid.

No wonder school boards want desperately to get their funding from the state...

they can do anything they want when they don't have to answer to parents.

very bad.

We aren't talking about parenting.

We are talking about the public schools indoctrinating

parent's children against the parent's core values...

Are the public schools "indoctrinating parent's children" when they teach them about the existence of, say, raccoons?

Because, like raccoons, gay people exist, and children may one day encounter them in society.

Public schools aren't teaching kids to be gay just as they aren't teaching them to be brunette. Both circumstances just exist.

Are the public schools "indoctrinating parent's children" when they teach them about the existence of, say, raccoons? mz the pussy

********************************************************************************

The existence of raccoons is natural. Raccoons, like most all mammals, (cept kangaroos, I think?)

reproduce heterosexually. Kinda universal.

But raccoon acceptance is not a political sub-cultural issue of an unnatural kind.

and teaching young children about sex IS perverted, THANK YOU Ballpeen.

Gay people are no danger to anyone except for peoples homophobic "core" values.

So, now gay people never commit crimes. They are totally harmless. Nice invalid subcutural generalization.

sorry, don't buy it.

Wasnt that long ago "core" values meant that you didnt have to bunk with a black person in the military.

Wasnt that long ago "core" values meant women couldnt vote or wear pants in public.

Racial and gender bias has nothing to do with CORE values.

But unnatural sexual behavior goes against eh.. nature, and God's Word.

Thought about it. N-S, S-N. Natural law. Adam and Eve. Reality.

Just to be the devil's advocate neither are pedophiles.

WSS

Mods, can you delete this post of Steve's before others see it? I really don't think he meant to say something so ridiculous.

PS where'd my response to ballpeen go?

When we have a society that dosn't believe in God then they will believe almost anything.

example: Gay people reproduce, Gay people dont commit crimes, Gay people are warm and fuzzy and should be coddled by all.

some say its there genetics, thats the reason they are gay, and some people have addictive genetics like alcohol or drug abuse. That dosn't mean that it has to be acted on. Those people need to learn self control.

but getting back to teaching 5 year olds that this is hip and exceptable, NOT! we need to start teaching children that they will be accountable for their actions in life. Not that we live in a no fault zone.

example: Gay people reproduce, Gay people dont commit crimes, Gay people are warm and fuzzy and should be coddled by all.

These are the ramblings of a sad, pathetic old man.

To call homosexuality a disease is very very wrong.

These are the ramblings of a sad, pathetic old man.

To call homosexuality a disease is very very wrong.

You made a response to me...about what and what did you say??

It was me saying teachers don't and wouldn't teach kids about graphic sexuality but rather that different people exist in this world, but I did it rather explicitly. :)

I looked back....it was about what we teach our kids....

It was deleted because it was an embarrassment would be my guess.

You really need to learn how to convey your thoughts without cussing and calling people names.

Disease fetish or just abnormal desires; call it what you will.

But let's not pretend the reason to accept it is because some people seem to be born that way.

People grow up with all kinds of "unconventional" desires and we can list a lot of them.

But the fact they exist does not guarantee acceptance.

Nor does it make the behavior necessarily evil.

Were you going to try and address what I asked mz the pussy or just another call to the mods?

WSS

What is so evil about gays? How does it affect you? When I was little my parents explained homosexuality to me, and guess what? I like girls!

The differences between heterosexuals and homosexuals:

1.) They are attracted to others of their own sex.

2.)....

3.)....

4.)....

That's all I've got.

Were you going to try and address what I asked mz the pussy or just another call to the mods?

WSS

You push me to answer this rhetorical question again, so fine.

Pedophilia is a psychological disorder as classified by the DSM-IV. Homosexuality isn't.

Pedophilia involves a minor. Homosexuality doesn't.

The call to the mods was to save you further embarrassment on the subject.

You push me to answer this rhetorical question again, so fine.

Pedophilia is a psychological disorder as classified by the DSM-IV. Homosexuality isn't.

Pedophilia involves a minor. Homosexuality doesn't.

The call to the mods was to save you further embarrassment on the subject.

Embarrassment?

Lets see.

Answer honestly.

Does thinking about giving a man oral sex excite or repulse you?

How about the thought of sex with a hot fifteen year old girl?

Do your religious beliefs play a part in either answer?

And finally why aren't you being treated?

:P

WSS

Embarrassment?

Lets see.

Answer honestly.

Does thinking about giving a man oral sex excite or repulse you?

It repulses me.

How about the thought of sex with a hot fifteen year old girl

It doesn't repulse me but I know it's wrong.

Do your religious beliefs play a part in either answer?

Absolutely not. I have long since rejected these bigoted and hateful aspects of religion because I understand them to be archaic as I am living in modern society.

And finally why aren't you being treated?

:P

WSS

Glad you find hate "funny."

Get to your point, dude.

It repulses me.

It doesn't repulse me but I know it's wrong.

Absolutely not. I have long since rejected these bigoted and hateful aspects of religion because I understand them to be archaic as I am living in modern society.

Glad you find hate "funny."

Hate is a silly little term you use incorrectly. But that's funny.

Get to your point, dude.

The point is that you get a boner over "evil" behavior and grossed out by perfectly normal human interaction.

So you must be fu*ked up.

It creeps most men out despite your wish to attribute it to religion. Which you "hate" anmd allows you to feel self righteous about "hating" others.

What I'm saying is that homosexuality is a glitch in the human sexual design.

I don't hate 'em I don't even dislike 'em but it isn't normal behavior any more than dozens of fetishes out there.

What is normal is the instance I described to you.

So we are back to your own personal moral prejudices.

WSS

Archived