THE BROWNS BOARD

2017's Final Roster Moves: The March to 53...

Tour2ma

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Jeff KNEW

IMG_9690.PNG

So did mud....(wink wink)....

6 hours ago, Mudfly said:

I see Seattle has cut Kasen Williams......

Browns should tap this guy immediately.....probably would be a starter here....

http://www.seahawks.com/video/2017/08/13/every-kasen-williams-catch-preseason-week-1

4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

So how long before we have to make the cuts we owe? It would seem we'd at least get time to bring in pickups for a physical.

Dont know....was wondering the same......my count says that 4 have to go......

11 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

There a little brouhaha brewing over Seattle waiving both DB Desir and WR Williams as injured . . .

If there has ever been a time where we don't get damage goods from Seattle? I hope it this time(0 for like 4 or 5..it's our year;)) rewinding back last Seattle game, I'll have a full Dr. Gumby annalist before 5 0'clock news:ph34r: 

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

If there has ever been a time where we don't get damage goods from Seattle? I hope it this time(0 for like 4 or 5..it's our year;))

It's more along the lines that they were trying to stash them for their PS by designating them injured when they may not be.

Yeah...Seattle accidentally added the injury claim against them both....then was forced to retract them both.....

Only tells me they are sneaky bass turds just trying to prevent someone from snapping em up......

Oops....our bad....not injured...

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Foster please!:P

BTW LB Malik Jefferson & Teammates @Texas got off to a roaring start yesterday. Only gave up a record 51 points. Poor Longhorns!!!!:lol:

Only lost to a 19 point underdog in Austin. Where are the croc tears emojis anyway.:P

You are confusing us with people who care 

1 minute ago, 7moses7 said:

can't trade or cut bottle of Kessler, wasn't it Hue Jackson himself that said after he drafted him last year "Trust me on this one" ????

They've signed five QBs since then. Think that says it all...

18 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Who the hell is quarterback Josh Woodrum and why the hell would the Browns want him

Jimmy G not coming.(we tried at draft)Straps Division rival with no back-up nor back on Flacco. Why pay AJ McCarron top dollar when Hue sees the same guy in Woodrum is a real possibility? Only thing I don't like on the guy is he will bale on a play & tuck-it & run(but with a smart White Liberty education...Oh it's coming;)

13 hours ago, gumby73 said:

We go to bottom of Wire after week 3 or 4..Tell Sashi to grow a pair;)

Nope, it's based on your record. Browns 4-0 after week 4? don't think so. 

10 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Big strapping guy with a strong arm. Hue's type is clear cut. 

Kessler will be traded or cut. 

I would think so. 

10 hours ago, 7moses7 said:

can't trade or cut bottle of Kessler, wasn't it Hue Jackson himself that said after he drafted him last year "Trust me on this one" ????

"Just trust me on this one, I made a big boo-boo". MHO is Hogan outplayed him, & the Hulk has far more pocket awareness and mobility. 

While it's true that Hogan played with and against 2's, 3's, and 4's . . . he also had very few reps at practice, yet still outplayed Brock and Cody.

Will be upset if Hogan is the one that goes as he clearly looks to be the better of the two . . . don't know much about the new guy, but his stats do look pretty darn good.

I assume any further cuts to make room today get 24 hours on the waiver wire before we can claim back for the PS. Do we also have first shot again at other people's new cuts today as they make room for those claimed off waivers?

London, thanks for your quick updates..Your missed around here at 5am our time..Cheers and of course Hail the Queen!! Enjoy the win in London style..

Archived