THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't say we did not know this Kizer day was not coming.but play clock issues can't continue..out of the huddle far to much stink thinking going on..A simple running game of 20-25 a game would be nice.

The two things that are making me pissed more than anything else this game are both with coaching.

1) The team makes a 1st down in BLT territory with 45 seconds. Hue doesn't call a TO, teams take their precious time and we get a false start and have to use the TO anyway. Leads to confusion and a terrible INT and TD for the Ravens.

2) You have the ball on the fucking two yard line with a rookie QB coming off a bad headache. You decide to run the QB and put the game on his shoulders instead of running. Hue HAS to be responsible for this question. There is zero fucking excuse to not run with Crowell. That's bush league coaching.

2 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

can't say we did not know this Kizer day was not coming.but play clock issues can't continue..out of the huddle far to much stink thinking going on..A simple running game of 20-25 a game would be nice

Hard to run the ball when the team has no fear you can throw it.

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

The two things that are making me pissed more than anything else this game are both with coaching.

1) The team makes a 1st down in BLT territory with 45 seconds. Hue doesn't call a TO, teams take their precious time and we get a false start and have to use the TO anyway. Leads to confusion and a terrible INT and TD for the Ravens.

2) You have the ball on the fucking two yard line with a rookie QB coming off a bad headache. You decide to run the QB and put the game on his shoulders instead of running. Hue HAS to be responsible for this question. There is zero fucking excuse to not run with Crowell. That's bush league coaching.

I totally agree with this 

3 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Well said. 

The FO must be thinking why did we invest in an O line for a HC to not run the ball 

8 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

They took the time out to avoid the 10 second run off of the clock that would've resulted after the false start.

1 minute ago, Mark O said:

They took the time out to avoid the 10 second run off of the clock that would've resulted after the false start.

He should've called TO after the first down 

2 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Yes,  I understand that clearly. The point is hue should have used the fucking TO which ended up by consequence being used anyway

I can't believe how many drops these guys have. It's just mind-numbingly bad.

Archived