THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans!   :) Our Cleveland Browns will try to rebound from their season opening and home loss to the Steelers, as they are at the East Coast to play the Baltimore Ravens.

Browns will try to upset the Ravens on their home turf again as they have two seasons ago,  when Travis Coons kicked the game winner to help Cleveland to win 33-30 in overtime back on October 11, 2015. But that game was also their last win over Baltimore, as the Ravens still leads the all-time regular season series with 27 wins over 9 losses in this afternoon's 37th meeting.

NO injuries, go for your first regular season win in 2017, and HERE WE GO BROWN-NIES, HERE WE GO! WOOF! WOOF!

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/schedule.html

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have placed CB Sheldon Price on IR and waived RB Jeremy Langford. We have signed RB Alex Collins & CB Tony McRae from the practice squad.

WR Michael Campanaro (ankle) and LB Tim Williams (illness) are questionable for Sunday's game vs. the Cleveland Browns.

CB Jaylen Hill (thigh), CB Sheldon Price (concussion) and LB Za'Darius Smith (knee, ankle) have been ruled out for Sunday's game vs Browns.

Inactives are up...

Cleveland Browns Injuries
Zach Banner OT Inactive  
Reggie Davis WR Inactive  
Myles Garrett DE Inactive  
Cody Kessler QB Inactive  
Marcus Martin C Inactive  
T.Y. McGill DT Inactive  
Kasen Williams WR Inactive  

Baltimore Ravens Injuries
Jermaine Eluemunor OG Inactive  
Willie Henry DT Inactive  
Jaylen Hill DB Inactive  
Bronson Kaufusi DE Inactive  
Chris Moore WR Inactive  
Za'Darius Smith OLB Inactive  
Chris Wormley DE Inactive

Sammie Coats has seen these wussie over Kasen..Did Hollywood Higgins board his own Hollywood Jet or Team plane? Sounds of "Touchdown" would be Hollywood'ish

11 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

keep Kizer in pocket.

They stole my shit!

11 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Weak link @Browns OL RT Coleman,

They didn't notice Tretter? Shon is next weakest... I'm sure he'll see a lot of Suggs... and hopefully Suggs will see more than a little chipping.

42 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Kess and Kasen sit...

Interesting- Kessler is now 3rd string...    BTW Tour- I'll be late checking back in. The guy who usually hosts our Browns party is having his kitchen redone. So instead of sitting at home or in a bar watching the game in real time- I'm heading out on the bike for a long (50+) mile ride. Chamber of Commerce perfect day here in Dayton- 80 degrees, brilliant sun, no wind, perfect for a long ride.. I'll watch it when I get back on DVR , and rip through the commercials.  

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'm heading out on the bike for a long (50+) mile ride. Chamber of Commerce perfect day here in Dayton- 80 degrees, brilliant sun, no wind, perfect for a long ride.. I'll watch it when I get back on DVR , and rip through the commercials.  

Now that's how to spend a Sunday! 

Archived