THE BROWNS BOARD

Kenny Britt talking about his gameplay

stillmotion

15 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Wow, his body lang says volumes...he gives no fucks. He wants cut. 

I couldn't see enough body to judge it's language, but the semi-smile in first third of clip is bothered me.

2 hours ago, jcam222 said:

I was more than a little annoyed he said getting booed by hometown fans doesn't bother him. It should! It would keep me up at night if I knew I sucked that bad at my job. 

That I attributed to the likelihood that he was already aware that his and the team's performance was boo-worthy.

Via Rotoworld

Browns coach Hue Jackson said he would have benched Kenny Britt in Sunday's loss if not for injuries to his other receivers.

Jackson sounds near the end of the line with Britt, who is becoming a Dwayne Bowe-esque candidate for release. He's been arguably the worst receiver in the league, not hustling and committing horrendous drops. With the Browns' season quickly going in the gutter, they won't have much more patience with 29-year-old Britt.

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I couldn't see enough body to judge it's language, but the semi-smile in first third of clip is bothered me.

What i saw was a dude "going through the motions" and saying what he needed to say knowing it was cowpoop. That smile was def part of it. He knowshe's awful he's just here collectin $ and he wants to say so but knows he cant cause he wants one more team to mark out and then he can retire. 

WOW....................... this is exciting. Let's also talk about cardboard and scotch tape.

On 10/2/2017 at 6:18 PM, Clevfan4life said:

What i saw was a dude "going through the motions" and saying what he needed to say knowing it was cowpoop. That smile was def part of it. He knowshe's awful he's just here collectin $ and he wants to say so but knows he cant cause he wants one more team to mark out and then he can retire. 

Your closest.:o.What I saw was a gay cross-dresser pretending to be a happy no lucky WR ending up in Cleveland...Go to Britts 1st appearance with JT asking fun questions ..Tell me that voice/expression does not sound/look like a queer cook or owner of a gay barbershop? Sue me you queer;) MHO       

• 3 weeks later...

Update.....

DAMMIT Kenny, and yeah, you TOO Corey Coleman!

via rotoworld

Appearing on Good Morning Football Saturday, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports both Kenny Britt and Corey Coleman were sent home to Cleveland from Houston ahead of the Week 6 game against the Texans for missing curfew.
Neither player was going to be active, as Britt was out with knee and groin injuries and Coleman remains sidelined with a broken hand, but it's still not a good look. Britt has been a total disaster as a free-agent pickup, loafing around on the field when he's healthy and doing whatever he wants off it. Coleman has yet to live up to his first-round status, and former bust Britt probably isn't someone the Browns want Coleman running around with off the field. Britt may very well be a one-and-done disappointment in Cleveland as a cut candidate next spring. Oct 21 - 11:48 AM

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports Kenny Britt is in danger of getting cut.
Britt is "on thin ice" after being sent home for missing curfew last week. He's expected to play Sunday, but can't afford another slip up. Britt has been a huge disappointment, struggling with injuries and catching just eight passes in the four games he's been active. The Browns wouldn't save any money from releasing Britt. Oct 21 - 3:41 PM

15 hours ago, stillmotion said:

The Browns wouldn't save any money from releasing Britt. Oct 21 - 3:41 PM

Like I said... but we do save money if we suspend him...

He was atrocious today. He played against his former team. He's absolutely BOWEING beyond belief. He went down TWICE today acting injured after two plays. Kenny the bum Britt. I actually said he'd give an effort today, and he didn't. Release him now, he's a cancer to the team and even caused Corey Coleman to slack off vs Houston.

Archived