Vegas Shooting

MLD Woody

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's not the victims the left wants

It's not the attacker the right wants

Not sure of your point here but to be sure the right wants the attackers. We want them dead. Quickly. What we don't want is to pretend it's Hardware that kills people oh, on the contrary it's crazy people who killed people and the more of them we take out the safer we will be. I assume plenty of people on the left feel the exact same way but they just can't bring themselves to admit it.

WSS

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/03/7-deceptive-claims-kimmel-guns-one-monologue/

Again I have no idea how this clown keeps his job or got it in the first place. But more meaningless hand-wringing from the lefties.

WSS

I think Jimmy Kimmel is getting his talking points from Chuck Schumer.  

IT's the LEFT that doesn't support the police. It's the LEFT that doesn't support the death penalty.

It's the LEFT that coddles criminals. It's the LEFT that happily bathes in the murdered victims blood for

political gain.

just sick.

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yet you won't admit the left does what the left does. What you do is childish "oh yeah?" crap

No he's just pointing out u complain about the exact same Sheet u urself do, everyday, right here, daily. And its not like we dont call u on it either u just dont care. So we dont care when u complain about Sheet you constantly do. See how life works young jedi?

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Didn't you already make that joke or was that somebody else?

WSS

No he's absolutely right. If people had their tusty 45's they could have supressed homeboy 400 yds away and 330 ft up long enough for people to get out of there. Sure they would have had to aim at the 60th floor, terminal ballistics is a bitch....but yeah, totally

30 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I just thought that was the point to make. More guns, not less. Cuz clearly we can't try to ban anything. 

I just asked if you hadn't made that joke for, somebody did. Not a big deal even though your buddy didn't get the point. But no. Arming the concert goers wouldn't have changed anything. Of course none of the other hysterical legal propositions would either. Nothing, sorry. Background checks or restrictions on silencers or any of that shlt would have made a difference. Maybe enforcing the existing gun laws would help but for some ridiculous reason the left doesn't want to do that. Even that wouldn't have stopped this particular incident. I think you know that. If I actually believed that some sort of ban or restriction would help I guess I'd be okay with tossing the Second Amendment on the Fire. But we can't even really diagnose this because I can't think of any time that something similar has happened. Can you?

WSS

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It should be a law that all law abiding Americans own firearms and receive firearms training.  Open carry and concealed carry throughout the land.  MAGA.

I agree with that 100%. The training to obtain a gun license should be stringent.

If grandma gets mugged and she has a 32 in her purse I would like to know she can use it.

WSS

21 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

FCD29D8A-4B3E-4796-BC78-8E8CAFB87B11.jpeg

Oh bull Shmucking Sheet lol

As if only the Dems talk about policy after a shooting. Cuz we never immediately hear about immigrants and Islam when the shooter is foreign, right?

Look, both sides suck. But that comic is just too absolutely cowpoop to let slide 

Trump immediately politisizes foreign incidents and has been told by people in orher countries to shut his fat blubbering female mouth the Shmuck up. Literally minutes after an attack he's picking up his phone that his caregiver should slap out of his hands and tell him no twitter until u've eaten ur supper!!

I agree she's an idiot but at the same time the analogy that a political person who is the direct object of constant threats is living the exact same reality as us rando ngrs is absurd. There are no fireign operatives anywhere in the known universe scouting ways to assassinate you.....canton dawg. Im sorry, i know such a pronouncement of international irrelevance must sting. 

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Cleve you're crazy. I need 33 guns for protection! I need to fight the Commies! And Muslims! And the Government!

U know ur right. I mean cybernetic prosthesis are right around the corner which means "at least" 3 extra assault rifles to be brought on target. So if u calculate 4 arms that require at least 4 rifles per arm thats 4x4 which is.......Sheet.....im short 17.....fuk

engineer, what do i do? Help!!Make the math work!!

Archived