THE BROWNS BOARD

Vegas Shooting

MLD Woody

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I agree she's an idiot but at the same time the analogy that a political person who is the direct object of constant threats is living the exact same reality as us rando ngrs is absurd. There are no fireign operatives anywhere in the known universe scouting ways to assassinate you.....canton dawg. Im sorry, i know such a pronouncement of international irrelevance must sting. 

But there's one difference Cleve...I never said that "guns don't keep you safe".

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

But there's one difference Cleve...I never said that "guns don't keep you safe".

I onow she said that and for the most part theres a ring of truth to it for the avg rando. If there was truth to it we'd all be walking around town woth AR's strapped over our shoulders by necessity. 

• 5 months later...

Trust broken   .   .   .   time to seriously question what's going on, no matter how crazy you think someone is.

image.png.eb478fa5cb8bddd7346bc432977f5a18.png

I confess, I haven't fully been updating elsewhere, but there is some serious $#!+ going on here :

image.png.6a01d00e844b87f7d6fb2106ad57655f.png

The World is not the innocent place many deem it too be   .   .   .  

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You're as gullible as the "sheep" you claim to not be a part of. Damn. All it takes is an anon 4chan thread, a random guy on Twitter, and some spooky words and you're balls deep in this Sheet, huh?

You have literally no ideal of who this guy is   .   .   .   he / they are FAR more accurate than MSM, so you might want to look into them.

Then again   .   .   .   if you believe it's a good idea to continue denying the oncoming Freight Train, that's your choice   .   .   .   won't stop it, but still your choice.

Makes me laugh the same people who think we wear foil hats are the same people that believe what the media says, The CIA controls what news we see and will never see plain and simple. Vegas, Ruby Ridge, Wako Texas.............Thank the media and CIA for never letting out the real story.

1 hour ago, medicineman said:

Makes me laugh the same people who think we wear foil hats are the same people that believe what the media says, The CIA controls what news we see and will never see plain and simple. Vegas, Ruby Ridge, Wako Texas.............Thank the media and CIA for never letting out the real story.

You can be skeptical of what the news has to say and still not believe that every single event that occurs is some conspiracy. 

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:37 PM, LogicIsForSquares said:

You can be skeptical of what the news has to say and still not believe that every single event that occurs is some conspiracy. 

Only news I watch the news to see are sports scores and sometimes they even botch that up. It is ok to see what they are telling you but just look things up for yourself if you really want to know what really happened. Sandy Hook, Pulse shooting, Vegas shooting, FedEx shooting???? All kinds of holes in their story so what do they do??????Make something else up so you stop looking in to the old story.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

How'd that unseasonably warm winter treat you? Or are traditional seasons proof of climate change?

Winter in one part of the world. Sheet. You're right. I better let those climatologists know

On 10/2/2017 at 4:08 PM, MLD Woody said:

Well no Sheet. They also don't talk about climate change whenever it is unseasonably warm...

You know me. Always going on about how climate change is a myth. Classic me. 

But...if we're being objective don't you find it a little...shall we say convenient...that the climate change evangelists will point to a normal winter as a dire sign of the impending climate doom of mankind?

26 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You know me. Always going on about how climate change is a myth. Classic me. 

But...if we're being objective don't you find it a little...shall we say convenient...that the climate change evangelists will point to a normal winter as a dire sign of the impending climate doom of mankind?

Link?

Archived