THE BROWNS BOARD

I will fistfight Texas AG - Right Here.

Ghoolie

37 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

They get bored

That's not what the inventory of views and size of his threads reflects.   Like I said, they were bored when he tried to be a nice guy that answered to Tom back in June; so that guy disappeared faster than a Houdini rabbit.  And rightfully so...

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

That's not what the inventory of views and size of his threads reflects.   Like I said, they were bored when he tried to be a nice guy that answered to Tom back in June; so that guy disappeared faster than a Houdini rabbit.  And rightfully so...

I actually listened to the guy this summer and then I put him back on "mute" when the nonsense started back up again. I come here to discuss football in relation to the Browns and not a bunch of "persona non grata". I don't mind people diverting here or there, but the constant whiny crap gets old. So I prefer not to read it.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I actually listened to the guy this summer and then I put him back on "mute" when the nonsense started back up again. I come here to discuss football in relation to the Browns and not a bunch of "persona non grata". I don't mind people diverting here or there, but the constant whiny crap gets old. So I prefer not to read it.

HA!  Yeah, Ghoolie does get all whiney and crotchshitty.  When the depressed start hitting the depressants - somethings gotta give and it's usually his man card.  That's the best time to make his skin crawl. I've inspired so many 4 letter words and angry replies out of him over the years that his poor wife bought him a human sized hamster wheel and named it Flugel. 

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

HA!  Yeah, Ghoolie does get all whiney and crotchshitty.  When the depressed start hitting the depressants - somethings gotta give and it's usually his man card.  That's the best time to make his skin crawl. I've inspired so many 4 letter words and angry replies out of him over the years that his poor wife bought him a human sized hamster wheel and named it Flugel. 

LOL!:lol::lol:

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Trump literally can't speak without lying, but feel free to crowbar your political thoughts into a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with that...

lol someone’s sensitive

Archived