THE BROWNS BOARD

Yep, this is why we all should ALL be kneeling..

Clevfan4life

this kind of cowpoop gets done by every police dept. We know this hustle because its been portrayed in every movie and show about cops. They targeted this kid cause he was on probation and he'd go down for 9 years if he got rung up on a weapons charge.

These cops are mega criminals. They ought to be in jail for life for shitting all over a citizen of the united states due rights under the Shmucking constitution. The anthem means approx nothing when Sheet like this not just happens, but is protected police behavior. Bad cops are bad cops but they get away with this Sheet and when they're found out barely anything ever happens to them. 

THIS SHT RIGHT HERE is why some people feel the need to not stand for the national anthem. Petsonally i dont think kneeling does much of anything but incan COMPLETELY understand a black oerson who's like this Sheet happens daily to black people all over the country yet im supposed to resoect this country that allows that just cause i run real good and jump real good for white people to enjoy?

this was the st Louis pd too, gee they haven't been in the news much huh? Threatening to plant a gun on a person unless he finds someone to snitch on......cops that do that need to die

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/st-louis-officer-accused-planting-gun-man-shot-article-1.2801097

and that dude just got let off the hook so thats why they're rioting in st louis for the past 18 days. What isnt being mentioned but must be the case, that cops are rolling around in their squad cars alll the time with emergency burner pistols for just that awkward moment when u realize you've shot an unarmed man. Unbeleivable

48 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Don't like what I saw and many policies cops enforce but kneeling in and of itself accomplishes nothing.   At this point it's more fad than anything.  

Ur right kneeling is pointless, but its not my place to tell that to people who exp the Sheet we saw in those videos. Again, the fact that theres bad cops is nothing new....but the continued protection of these guys just astounds me to no end. It really makes me question absolutely everything about this country that these dudes not just get away with this Sheet, but continue wirking in LE. Its exactly like equifax getting that IRS contract to provide "digital security"...thats a real thing. They rewarded equifax for their security breach with a govt contract. 

Cant write this stuff, couldnt make it up if u tried. Im sure in a couple years someones gonna have video of officer yannez formerly of the Minneapolis PD losing his Sheet again. Hooefully no one gets shot the next time that goofball overreacts but the point is some of these guys should outright be in jail and orhers, like yannez, should never be allowed to carry a firearm in any capacity ever again. He's exactly the kind of cnt i dont want even having a CCW

Archived