A few wins or higher draft pick?

tinythinker

A few winds or higher draft pick?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer at this point

• Get two to four wins this season
    • Keep losing and get higher draft pick

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/09/2017 at 12:49 AM

Higher draft pick. 5 wins does nothing for anyone.

Question then becomes “who do you take?” And I don’t have an answer for that yet. Though I am decently interested in Ryan Finley, NC State QB. Decent size, great command of that offense. Wouldn’t have to burn a first on him as it stands today.

Well...if we arent gonna try to win.....then play Peppers in a role that he can develop and/or succeed......get Njoku on the field and start throwing him the ball.....work on developing a run attack and stop trying to force Kizer to be Tom Brady or the comeback kid......cause they are stunting these kids development by forcing them into bad bad situations....every week.....its obvious they dont even know what their objectives are right now......

8 hours ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Higher draft pick. 5 wins does nothing for anyone.

Question then becomes “who do you take?” And I don’t have an answer for that yet. Though I am decently interested in Ryan Finley, NC State QB. Decent size, great command of that offense. Wouldn’t have to burn a first on him as it stands today.

Blake Bortles 2.0 - TCPO's endorsement is the QB prospects' kiss of death.

i have been preaching trenches since i've been a member here. everybody either wants the flashy young QB or the speed freak DE. i was all-in on wentz and trubisky. but these numbers guys always try to stretch a buck.

these FOs have Shmucked up one philoshy by scrambling to do things their way instead of working around what they got (semi-pros) without even looking at the philosophy the other's left behind.

i always thought clowney was mr. glass........didn't know it was watt. time to hang them up kid, either that or start sizing up your future roto-scooter. next up: myles garrett. i wouldn't let the fools pick my butt let alone a high draft pick.

18 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

New rules. Must be 19 or one year removed from HS now. That's why you hear about "one and done" recruits like DAndre Jordan and Kevin Durant.

When did that go in effect....but then again I don't follow the NBA that closely except for the recently successful Cavaliers. 

18 hours ago, miktoxic said:

i have been preaching trenches since i've been a member here. everybody either wants the flashy young QB or the speed freak DE. i was all-in on wentz and trubisky. but these numbers guys always try to stretch a buck.

these FOs have Shmucked up one philoshy by scrambling to do things their way instead of working around what they got (semi-pros) without even looking at the philosophy the other's left behind.

i always thought clowney was mr. glass........didn't know it was watt. time to hang them up kid, either that or start sizing up your future roto-scooter. next up: myles garrett. i wouldn't let the fools pick my butt let alone a high draft pick.

“Im all in on building the trenches except for when the Browns did it, they were wrong”

Sounds about right, coming from you.

16 hours ago, miktoxic said:

but these numbers guys always try to stretch a buck.

Like when they made Zeitler the highest paid OG in football?

It ain't money, mik... unlike you they just weren't all anything on Wentz or Trubs... just like me...

I've only been all-in on two top dogs in the past decade: Luck and  Goff.

Others here, maybe not you, are all-in on every "hotshot" QB entering the Draft... some before, more after they show promise as a pro.

6 hours ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

“Im all in on building the trenches except for when to Browns did it, they were wrong”

Sounds about right, coming from you.

oh me so sorry. forgot live in boyfriend JJ Watt is hurt so no good lovin for u tonite.

On 10/7/2017 at 5:29 PM, wargograw said:

2-4 wins could get us #1 anyway, and I’m kinda counting on it. 

Ah................. the Browns cannot get #1  #1 that way. They lose the strength of schedule battle with both NYG and 49 ers.

On 10/8/2017 at 9:08 PM, Mudfly said:

Right now, "losing" is what we are doing over and over.....record setting losing...unprecedented losing.....embarrassing losing......sticking with this trend is the definition of insanity

and the "dofferent results" we are getting are much worse than what we had before.....just because its different, doesnt make it better....

Well I disagree, the defense is clearly better, especially against the run. And if you can stop the pass well then teams have to run and then guess what, you have a GREAT defense. The patience wont be there in the stands and I doubt it will in the Haslam household (mainly due to pressure from idiotic Cle media) but if they stick with this plan it WILL turn 

Archived