THE BROWNS BOARD

Kizer partied Friday Night

stillmotion

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I thought by now Kizer would show SOME kind of improvement, but this last game was worse than pitiful.I think he just doesn't see it - timing, accuracy, progressions.....zilch.  If I had to do a mock draft right now,Josh Allen would be my #1 pick of the draft - even at first overall. My second pick would be a wr...

Kirk... or Ridley. After that, who knows ...but three wr's in the draft might be necessary.

And, Hue runs an undisciplined offense, players like britt, coleman, kizer, lewis, higgins...don't care to play football, they just want a paycheck, and Hue apparently doesn't want to see it, and won't hammer down on players who don't care to win. Williams is a genuine wr... The offensive line, TE's, and rb's deserve a hell of a lot better than the qbs and wr's that are making this offense a farce. So do all the fans.

If Williams is named Interim HC tomorrow, I won't be a bit surprised. Nothing is going to improve while the offensive coaches allow some players to fart around on and off the field. I would have already had Kenny Britt out the door for his lackluster behavior on the field.

Kizer is struggling, and stayed out partying til 1 AM Friday night? I'll bet Trubisky and Wentz weren't out partying til 1 AM.

Then you obviously didn't watch Wyoming's game against Boise State. I did. Damn, I thought Kizer was the QB. 

1 hour ago, wargograw said:

I agree it’s pathetic. 

Bad. I already feel bad. Should have been sticking with Kizer all along. 

War, I'll say this as nicely as possible. Hue's trying to win a game, in any way possible. He went over with Kizer how you can't turn the ball over. I'll even give Tour the benefit of the doubt, one of his interceptions slipped out of his hands. Hey- if 0-16 is your goal, Deshone is def your guy.  :)  

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Totally disagree.

You can't have one player keep sabotaging the offense over and over in the same way. How many points has Kizer left on the board lately by making ridiculous mistakes in the redzone?

I know what many of you will say, that he's the only QB on the team that could have a future as a viable starter (and I get it) but the rest of the team deserves someone who won't make such soul-sucking mistakes on the regular.

You’d have a point if we had a QB better than Kizer. We don’t. Any QB can come in and provide a “spark” for a drive or two. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Then you obviously didn't watch Wyoming's game against Boise State. I did. Damn, I thought Kizer was the QB

you nailed that one. I wanted to, didn't see it anywhere...

although, there are a few things you obviously missed:

A. Boise safety had a ton of respect for him

http://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/college/mountain-west/boise-state-university/boise-state-football/article179363276.html

B. Boise State is no slouch - They were unbeaten last year. and Allen and the Cowboys beat them.

"Allen’s combined 193 yards accounted for nearly 80 percent of the Cowboys’ offensive output against the Broncos, but he also threw two interceptions.

“They did what we expected them to. They brought four most of the time, and they were able to find their way to me. It’s frustrating,” said Allen, who was sacked four times. “We’ve shown as a line we can play better than that — I can play better than that. I need to get rid of the football faster. I need to put it in more catchable situations for our receivers. You can’t point fingers, it’s a team game. I need to be better for this team.”

C. The Boise HC respects him hugely:

“He’s obviously a tremendous competitor. He’s a very gifted athlete,” Boise State coach Bryan Harsin said. “... He’s one of the best football players that we’ve played against.”

D. And Boise State's defense has been terrorizing backfields every game.

" Boise State’s STUD ends have terrorized opposing backfields all season, and continued Saturday night."

E. He isn't the whole team.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/college/mountain-west/boise-state-university/boise-state-football/article180274666.html

and...

for the fourth consecutive game, they had a different offensive line lineup.

http://www.wyosports.net/university_of_wyoming/football/wyoming-expected-to-get-jackson-back-on-offensive-line/article_432d9c36-b2f3-11e7-ad47-a3b6e2f6ef97.html

1 hour ago, wargograw said:

You’d have a point if we had a QB better than Kizer. We don’t. Any QB can come in and provide a “spark” for a drive or two. 

Fire Extinguisher Kizer.... Good to put out any drive... :)

5 hours ago, wargograw said:

Then how can you say this was Kizer’s worst game?

I did get irate updates from a few friends earlier on - that pretty much got me riled up even before i found it on the radio, by then,

Kessler was in there. .

they think Kizer will never get it. I say maybe he will...but most of his ints are just mind-boggling.

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

To be honest, I haven't seen a ton of Josh Allen. Two things that jumped out: He's got a big arm, and he loves to throw off his back foot.

His pocket presence in that game was about as good as Paul McDonald's.

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

To be honest, I haven't seen a ton of Josh Allen. Two things that jumped out: He's got a big arm, and he loves to throw off his back foot.

Saw the same in the second half of his Boise game... mechanics are not good at all.

Meanwhile back at the thread...

Where's the video? Where's the sh!t-faced, champagne-induced swan-diving?

Out until closing with friends, old and/or new, is not a big deal so long as the rook is not getting trashed?

Do we yet know if this was his "day off"? Do we know whether he spent the last four nites "at the office" equally late?

Let's get a few more facts... and until we do, let's just enjoy Kizer shutting down muck-raker Mary...

Archived