THE BROWNS BOARD

Well at least our Defense played well..

domcucch1994

That's all I really got to say..

This team is a dumpster fire on offense..

Our idiot coach cannot commit to a QB and is inept at making good decisions..

You would think the 3/4 WRs we drafted would be average, but they are garbage..

Duke, Njoku, and thats about it on offense.. It's sad really..

We couldn't sign any veteran FA WRs except for Kenny Britt?? The dude was garbage before he came here!!

It is really becoming hard to keep watching this team shoot themselves in the foot every week.. 

Kizer is horrendous past midfield

Apparently, we get fooled on the hard count almost every other play..

I really hope we don't waste another pick on a QB who is going to come to this dumpster fire of a team..

We need someone who can step in and lead us, and that guy is Kirk Shmucking Cousins bitchez!

Sign him, draft a legit #1 receiver, take the best players on the board, and actually win some Shmucking games in 2018!!

I'm not sure what part of "rookie" team you guys don't understand.  When younsters come into the NFL, they're not ready for the NFL.  It takes a few years.  The only position I would question Hue on the the experienced QB and I know he tried with McCown. The other positions, you just have to let them grow.  And I do mean "ALL" of them.  

1 hour ago, dawg2fan said:

I'm not sure what part of "rookie" team you guys don't understand.  When younsters come into the NFL, they're not ready for the NFL.  It takes a few years.  The only position I would question Hue on the the experienced QB and I know he tried with McCown. The other positions, you just have to let them grow.  And I do mean "ALL" of them.  

cowpoop! It's not like they are ALL rookies. These kids been playing football most of their young lives, and they still commit 15 penalties a game, throw costly interceptions, and turn the ball over? Maybe some of it is inexperience, maybe some of it is coaching, but they need to improve or else this is going to be another regime Sheet canned after 2 years and no one really wants that.. 

So judging by your logic, Zeke wasn't ready last year when he came into the NFL and rushed for 1500 yards right? 

Rookies have all training camp to learn the basics of the schemes, practice, etc. etc.

2nd year vets and up all have the same amount of time, yet we still show up undisciplined and inept every Sunday and shoot ourselves in the finger? I don't get it..

Kizer and co. haven't had any help not having Gordon or Coleman out there catching the ball...

Kizer would rather stay out late and drink on a Friday night than go over his playbook, watch film, learn how to not turn the ball over..

I'd go out drinking too on a Friday night if I played QB for this team.. 

It's not like they are going to do Sheet on Sunday with our garbage butt receivers out there..

On a side note, hope JT can recover and get back out there ASAP because Spencer Drango is pure garbage

Well when you look at the roster what side of the ball has all he draft picks that have hit or semi hit on? 

On offense 

Duke was a 3rd 

Njoku was a 1st

Crow was off the street. 

WR core was out of the bargain bin. (Britt needs to be cut)

The Oline and RB's get the job done. I think Duke's yard per carry before the game was over 5. Not sure what it is today.

Bottom line they need to draft Offensive which shouldn't be an issue with all the picks and money they have. 

I think this was the game plan all along. But I think they thought they could at leave steal a few games with the offense they have. 

56 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

cowpoop! It's not like they are ALL rookies. These kids been playing football most of their young lives, and they still commit 15 penalties a game, throw costly interceptions, and turn the ball over?

There is no sport like playing in the NFL.  You can look at pee wee, high school, or college.  I can promise you, nothing is like playing in the NFL.  This is why lots of the great players end up getting cut.  

56 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

Maybe some of it is inexperience, maybe some of it is coaching, but they need to improve or else this is going to be another regime Sheet canned after 2 years and no one really wants that.

Lots of it is inexperience.  Some coaching (not saying that Hue is a great coach).  

On 10/23/2017 at 12:21 PM, domcucch1994 said:

cowpoop! It's not like they are ALL rookies. These kids been playing football most of their young lives, and they still commit 15 penalties a game, throw costly interceptions, and turn the ball over? Maybe some of it is inexperience, maybe some of it is coaching, but they need to improve or else this is going to be another regime Sheet canned after 2 years and no one really wants that.. 

So judging by your logic, Zeke wasn't ready last year when he came into the NFL and rushed for 1500 yards right? 

Rookies have all training camp to learn the basics of the schemes, practice, etc. etc.

2nd year vets and up all have the same amount of time, yet we still show up undisciplined and inept every Sunday and shoot ourselves in the finger? I don't get it..

Kizer and co. haven't had any help not having Gordon or Coleman out there catching the ball...

Kizer would rather stay out late and drink on a Friday night than go over his playbook, watch film, learn how to not turn the ball over..

I'd go out drinking too on a Friday night if I played QB for this team.. 

It's not like they are going to do Sheet on Sunday with our garbage butt receivers out there..

On a side note, hope JT can recover and get back out there ASAP because Spencer Drango is pure garbage

So just because you can find some random examples of guys lighting it up (in perfect situations) as rookies (and at the easiest position on the field into which to transition in the NFL), that should be the norm for all of our draftees?

Kirk cousins is not coming to Cleveland sssholes, get over it. Oh he'll come here in a few years when he's washed up and wants one last mark to swindle into thinking he's still got it....but u dumb morher fukkers have to understand he's staying in washington unless a legit contender makes an offer. He's not leaving a mediocre team that if they add a few pieces could contend vs a complete fukking constantly rebuilding team.

u guys have no prob wanting coaches out the door in 1-2 years then fantasize about what a great landing spot cleveland is for these FA qb's looking to play meaningful games in dec and jan. 

Let me be perfectly clear.....no valuable FA qb is coming here to this coaching carousel. Lets say cousins likes hue and his system, do u think cousins has any expectation of stability in this franchise?

Srsly, think about this. Some of us that have been howling about the coaching changes do so out of stability concerns more than love for a particular coach. 

22 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Kirk cousins is not coming to Cleveland sssholes, get over it. Oh he'll come here in a few years when he's washed up and wants one last mark to swindle into thinking he's still got it....but u dumb morher fukkers have to understand he's staying in washington unless a legit contender makes an offer. He's not leaving a mediocre team that if they add a few pieces could contend vs a complete fukking constantly rebuilding team.

u guys have no prob wanting coaches out the door in 1-2 years then fantasize about what a great landing spot cleveland is for these FA qb's looking to play meaningful games in dec and jan. 

Let me be perfectly clear.....no valuable FA qb is coming here to this coaching carousel. Lets say cousins likes hue and his system, do u think cousins has any expectation of stability in this franchise?

Srsly, think about this. Some of us that have been howling about the coaching changes do so out of stability concerns more than love for a particular coach. 

Stability does not come in a year and a half in the nfl. If we reboot every two years No one will want to come unless he sees an easy paycheck for years to come after they are gone 

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I love when people speak of the future in complete and totally certainty..... for the good, or the bad. I must have missed the memo that we have so many prophets among us common folk.

Me? I like to speak of what I would like to see, don't want to see and afraid of what I will see...... Never in certainties though, as I remember all too vividly all of the fans in '95 who said "It's just a rumor...... our Browns will never leave". 

22 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You guys are almost as cute as the other couple on here - DieHard and miktoxic. :lol:

Well... like they, we do laugh at the same things...

Just different things from them...

Archived