THE BROWNS BOARD

Another moan, this time the media

LondonBrown

32 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Nonsense.

Stop playing the victim.

It's 2017, how the NFL gave the Browns little time to get started in '99 has NOTHING to do with this team today. It's not the referees fault, or Goodell's fault. The Browns are where they are today because they have done a poor job with acquiring talented players.

sorry, but that is what I meant when I said: " and the whole biz of trying to build the team into a winner was screwed up over the years. "

it was the poor drafting, poor hc's, etc etc etc. Like how the heck would I blame mike junkin, richardson, etc etc etc etc etc

on the NFL?

14 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Absolutely not I've gone on record as saying I think Hue and the front office should be brought back.  That the media can't ask direct questions.  Hue and Sashi don't have to answer questions but they should be asked.  Hue needs to be asked if a strong offensive line can overcome deficiencies in the WR and QB position.  Hue needs to be asked what players this offense needs to add to be successful.  Hue needs to be asked if the line was strengthened to the level many believe it was why are they not deeper.  Williams needs to be asked why Peppers is being asked to play a position that doesn't seem to match his skill set.  Sashi needs to be asked about the McCarron trade.  Sashi needs to be asked about Kenny Britt a high profile free agent.  Sashi needs to be asked how he'd evaluate the actual production of Coleman, Garrett, Peppers and Njoku and needs to be pressed on how they stack up against talent the Browns passed on.

Just because I don't want them fired doesn't mean they can put out any schit product and I have to blindly support it because they are my team. 

Ok. And what would that do?

59 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Ok. And what would that do?

maybe not make it look like that they are cluelessly throwing darts, and don't know what the hell we're doing. also, it would provide stability if Sashi told us him and Hue were on the same page and that all of the gossip is just cowpoop. All the stories such as the botched trade and Dee going nuclear make us look like a joke. I think as fans we have a right to see what the direction we're headed in is.

They can’t hold a presser every time the media makes up some fake news. Hue is supportive of Sashi every times it’s brought up. 

We’ll look like a joke as long as people are making up stories and our fans fall for them no matter how absurd they are. 

22 minutes ago, wargograw said:

They can’t hold a presser every time the media makes up some fake news. Hue is supportive of Sashi every times it’s brought up. 

We’ll look like a joke as long as people are making up stories and our fans fall for them no matter how absurd they are. 

You're correct, that's absolutely right. The media and the fans are why the Cleveland Browns are 0-8 this year

On 11/4/2017 at 1:35 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Since 92.3 became a sports station, I think I've listened to 30 seconds on WKNR.

For every hour of WKNR, there's 10 minutes of content and 50 minutes of commercials, news tickers, weather updates, etc.

And don't forget stupid movie reviews.

I like Zegura's Cle Browns Daily, that's about it.

11 hours ago, wargograw said:

the fans have and continue to be unbelievably supportive of this clown show considering the product.  24 games into a disastrous tenure, they are still mostly coming to games.  Yes the stadium isn't full on game day, but honestly thats the nature of the in-game experience of the nfl in 2017.  Even for many teams that dont suck, the stadiums only appear somewhat full.  But considering the product on the field lately, Im impressed the fans have done as well as they have.  Its certainly far more support than they deserve based on the product.

12 hours ago, wargograw said:

I'm hoping you watched Sashi's presser.  In all honesty do you believe he answered the question about the Mccarron debacle or deflected?

On 11/3/2017 at 6:21 AM, flyingfooldoug said:

I know you guys don't care for mkc. But she actually talks to players routinely. None of you do.

She gives me a boner. I like her. Why does it matter what she writes? You guys are homos.

17 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

You're correct, that's absolutely right. The media and the fans are why the Cleveland Browns are 0-8 this year

They certainly don't help.

7 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Make it uncomfortable.  That coupled with lack of fan participation may get ownerships attention.

The ownership's attention is already there. What you're suggesting would do nothing.

On November 7, 2017 at 2:25 AM, wargograw said:

They certainly don't help.

The ownership's attention is already there. What you're suggesting would do nothing.

Haven't heard his take on the 0-8 start, the Mccarron fail, lack of quality play from the offense, lack of impact of the past 2 years first rounders, etc.

Archived